Tier 6 (L151-200): <230 Million
    Tier 7 (L201-249): <330 Million
    Tier 8 (L250): <1.25bil

seriously ?????
    main acct is level 163 and lvl 5 boss is 14mil
    mini acct is lvl 102 and lvl 3 boss is 9mil
    minor acct is lvl 27 and lvl 3 boss is 1.47mil

Post Count
    How does this match up with the last boss? I thought the last one was pretty fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    The good news is that the war is still running and these share the same cooldown.

That is literally the biggest you I have ever seen to a gaming community ever.

Do you hit again for the team, or save the hit for yourself to get your first EB?

The biggestyou I have ever seen anywhere, ever.

Now give me gold.

Wow, so amazed. Gree no understand! Such stupid!

Wow!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    4 days to complete?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    How does this match up with the last boss? I thought the last one was pretty fair.
    Couldnt tell ya, didnt bother recording health stats. my mini was just created on war cycle before current one and hhe ran through 100 bosses easily and lvl 100 had 1.1mil health and now it starts at 300k stronger then a level 100??
    @winnison,
    i wouldnt know where TGC decided not to participate in this war cycle. unfortunately 2 members didnt get the message and declared 4x

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    the boss health didn't increase so far. I'm in tier 151-200 and last time i couldn't beat him at L36 with one QA. I'm atm at 38 and still only 1 QA. So don't complain about 4 days. Just kill that bastard.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good one free hit all the way through is too easy.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I dont care about the health increases but my question about the Epic Boss is: they made it a 4 day thing for the syn goal as opposed to 5. Also, to get the prize you have to beat the boss 100x as well as help your "Faction" complete the daily goals. This event is feeling a bit Modern War-ish. Is the daily syndicate goal going to increase by 50 each day like in MW? I know it doesnt in CC but I wonder if this time it will?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
    I dont care about the health increases but my question about the Epic Boss is: they made it a 4 day thing for the syn goal as opposed to 5. Also, to get the prize you have to beat the boss 100x as well as help your "Faction" complete the daily goals. This event is feeling a bit Modern War-ish. Is the daily syndicate goal going to increase by 50 each day like in MW? I know it doesnt in CC but I wonder if this time it will?
    If they do I'm hoping that modifier increases as well?
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
    I'm annoyed that Gree have cut yet another event by a day to shoehorn another boring spend-fest in at the weekend (SA this time) then it'll be the same garbage again the following weekend with another tedious war (though being an 11hr one at least I'll be asleep for most of it!).

Why is this happening? Is it because they've handed out so many energy mods to the top 3 they barely have to spend on the other events anymore, so Gree need to make up the shortfall by confiscating everybody's weekends.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why you guys always comparing MW with CC???

I play only CC and don't care about what is in MW. Why do you ask questions of 4-days goal. Gree is the owner of the product. I haven't read any info about a EB syndicate goal MUST be 5-days long. If the decide it is 4-days now, than it is thier decision and not a customer decision. You complaining to much.

In a full syndicate it is only 6-7 kill per days for every member and we all know, that a mini can beat easily 50 in 4h. So it is easy to complete both goals syndicate and individual (if strong enough and not to high lvl of course).

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    oh I'm not complaining. I'm just noting the similarities and how they're using MW wording and I was just curious if it was going in that direction or not. Whether it is or not, I don't really care. I'm just curious.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I'm annoyed that Gree have cut yet another event by a day to shoehorn another boring spend-fest in at the weekend (SA this time) then it'll be the same garbage again the following weekend with another tedious war (though being an 11hr one at least I'll be asleep for most of it!).

Why is this happening? Is it because they've handed out so many energy mods to the top 3 they barely have to spend on the other events anymore, so Gree need to make up the shortfall by confiscating everybody's weekends.

They know people will spend so they keep the events coming.

Post Count
    I'm in tier six and it seems the boss is much easier to summon this time around (rob 1 building or hit Carmen 2-3 times), and I'm on level 34 with a free hit. I'm not 100% positive, but I believe I had to start spending money in the level 20's last time around. So at least this boss doesn't seem as difficult, making four days not too unrealistic.

Post Count
    The boss has the same HP as last time (880m for lvl 100 for last tier), except now we have 2 days less to do it.