Epic boss live?!?!?!?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Epic boss live?!?!?!?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Epic boss live?!?!?!?

What's going on Gree? A little premature bossulation?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Their answer to the protest. MORE EVENTS!!!

Post Count
    Hey, why don't you start the RB while you're at it?

edit: there're only 4 days this time.
    Last edited by Nighteg; 10-06-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Post Count
    I guess player's appreciation month has officially started, lol

Post Count
    The shared cooldown is the icing on the cake, don't you think?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I love it...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is a sign of things to come... Epic boss starts during battle, sltq starts during rb and so on. Hate what they have done to this game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    this is what happens if only a few do a boycott and the money teams still spending vaults of gold. The the boycott didn't care gree. The sitll earn enough. ;-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you noticed past event and this event. Big difference in top 5.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    If you noticed past event and this event. Big difference in top 5.
    And that's the only difference you will see. Trying to force Gree to change the way they run things has never been effective. If people are unhappy with their game experience the options are pretty much spend more, spend far less/nothing, or quit. Gree does what they want, when they want, because they are not in the business of making good games. They are in the business of making profitable games. Boycotts are more likely to get the game killed than they are to effect any kind of positive change.

[s]Really like the shortened EB duration. Grinding just to get to 100 in 6 days wasn't enough of a chore. Now it's stoopid difficult and we get two fewer syndicate prizes, cutting down on that pesky stat inflation.[/s]

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    And that's the only difference you will see. Trying to force Gree to change the way they run things has never been effective. If people are unhappy with their game experience the options are pretty much spend more, spend far less/nothing, or quit. Gree does what they want, when they want, because they are not in the business of making good games. They are in the business of making profitable games. Boycotts are more likely to get the game killed than they are to effect any kind of positive change.

[s]Really like the shortened EB duration. Grinding just to get to 100 in 6 days wasn't enough of a chore. Now it's stoopid difficult and we get two fewer syndicate prizes, cutting down on that pesky stat inflation.[/s]

I'm not complaining. I'm just telling the previous poster they did score less in top 5. The combined points saved was enough as a start. Add those points up and that's some decent $$

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    I'm not complaining. I'm just telling the previous poster they did score less in top 5. The combined points saved was enough as a start. Add those points up and that's some decent $$
    True, but it's already clear Gree has implemented changes to recover those temporarily unspent dollars. Happens every time people decide it's a fantastic idea to try hitting Gree the only place they will notice. They do notice, but people always forget Gree is so out of touch with their players that when they notice a drop in sales it almost always results in exactly the opposite from what people were hoping.

Things can always be worse. The thing is, players have no leverage. If everyone actually banded together and spent $0 for any length of time, Gree would not stop to ask why or change what they're doing. They would simply say the game has reached it's expected and inevitable end, and drop it to focus on other games.

TL;DR: boycotts against Gree games almost always have exactly the opposite result that players wanted.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    True, but it's already clear Gree has implemented changes to recover those temporarily unspent dollars. Happens every time people decide it's a fantastic idea to try hitting Gree the only place they will notice. They do notice, but people always forget Gree is so out of touch with their players that when they notice a drop in sales it almost always results in exactly the opposite from what people were hoping.

Things can always be worse. The thing is, players have no leverage. If everyone actually banded together and spent $0 for any length of time, Gree would not stop to ask why or change what they're doing. They would simply say the game has reached it's expected and inevitable end, and drop it to focus on other games.

TL;DR: boycotts against Gree games almost always have exactly the opposite result that players wanted.
    I agree. I like the game. I just wish everything didn't cost loads of money to complete or do well. Games will always have crazy spenders. I just wished a huge company wouldn't make all their games ridiculous. I'd rather have a smaller company run it. Doubt the game goes another two years tbh

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The bosses seem easier to trigger this time at least for me. So if you're active I see no reason not to finish...