Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Yep. Same here.

Yep, same here. I just started making some numbers and POOF, its gone.

As an aside... since the PVP just came online an hr or 2 ago, how does someone collect 310,000 points already?

This event is stealing my morale.

Also my points from the invasion carried over to the pvp.

Is it March 20th already?

Bloodanguts

What's on March 20th??

Pretty obvious they screwed up the setup for this week's event. It was meant to be PvP morale based. But whoever sets this up accidentally inserted an invasion (probably next weeks'.) So they've resolved things by simply setting up as it should've been. I don't get why everyone is complaining that they fixed it. Compared to some of the excrement (filter that!) they've pulled lately this is a teeny weeny blip.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 10-06-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Apologies for the delay. Yes, Versus should now be running and Invasion will be back next weekend. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Except that the award values are set up for the Invasion event. How are 'normal' players supposed to get anywhere near 300,000 pts without the 96,000 pts from achievements AND without the points from those achievement battles?? It seems to me you'd need approximately 6 billion morales to get deep into the rewards list.

If they don't change it back or lower the progress reward threshholds, I think this event is useless to most people.

Those that played immediately after the invasion started would have noticed blowing through 3-4 rewards on a win. That's because the reward tiers ARE set for PvP. But I do agree with CJCJ, that the top end values on the scales have been getting a little bit ridiculous of late.

More people need to express this to Gree. It's a great game, and if they don't want hackers/cheaters ruining it for for honest players then make if easier for honest players to actually win without buying victories. Gree, please look out for the players who will keep playing if they feel they have a chance to compete.

All I know is that I find straight PvP events boring. Sitting this one out.

Boring might be insufficient explanation. The progress is sooooo slow. It feels like you're fighting random crap and getting nowhere for it. At least with invasions you get food (low level units) to feed whatever you're training up. With PvP you get relatively little for your efforts. Wish they'd put a grid on these and give you something based on defeating certain unit types, etc.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 10-08-2014 at 10:11 AM.

I agree this event is boring. There's nothing event-wise to use your energy for - its strictly morale. The Invasion / Boss events let you battle using both.

And getting 200-400 pts per win, how could I ever get to 300,000 pts? I'd need a 500 battle streak.

Although, the last 2 awards would be useless to win anyway since they are single SR, UR units, and how much chance is there ever to get another 2 or 3 of them...

based on the last pvp and invasion, they should add at least both of these single SR and UR units as rewards for the next invasion event. I guess three SR's an officer, and a single UR to match this events.

Rewards denied

In the recent Invasion Event I achieved all of the set objectives but because of some glitch within the Game was not credited with the 96,000 points and thereby did not receive several rewards, including 3 Gold Keys!