Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Was up with this game lately?

What's up with this game? It's a new event, a 4.5 day invasion. Ok that's cool. But the invasion is giving out morale when it should be giving out energy units. There is no versus button so you can't play for the achivements bonus for players. I don't think the chat is working either! Did everyone go on break? Really! The last boss battle was full of bugs, half the time the game kicked you out after stealing your morale or energy. Was up? I'm not one to usually complain but what's going on?

it's very frustrating to have pvp be a part of the event and not be able to access it....

ohh, and no red Keys.

And 300,000 pts for top prize in short time frame?

Cool Too many unsolved bugs guys... C'mon ppl wanna have fun!

Too many unsolved bugs. Those guys from Gree must be on Vacation. Gree folks don't spend all your money in Vegas... Save some for the game improvement... Well what a heck... What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas Yaay... Cheers everyone...

He'll ya baby, I lived in Vegas for 10 years. God I miss Vegas

Woot woot

Still broken...

Funny how PvP was the only thing working when the last Invasion started as the battle counts were broken.

I guess they have equal opportunity bug writers!

i wont be making a "push" as the event is not working im at present just collecting all the rewards from each mission and feeding them to my common units or any units the need boosting for now

Strange, but I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing. I don't see an invasion at all. I see a 4.5 day PVP event titled "Desert of Uzbekistan." As far as I can tell, it's functioning properly on my end, just like previous PVP events with your choice of 3 players to attack for each morale spent, buttons for Reward List, Rank Rewards, Leaders, etc.

Speaking of strange i once had both a a both boss event and invasion running at the same time!

No pvp

How does someone "win battles" if their isn't a pvp style battle???

Something has cocked up i just reloaded my game and the invasion has gone and now its on PVP

Yeah, I see it too, it must be tryed in. This is just too wierd. I'm at a loss for words.

What the f¥€£

Can someone (admin) please explain why the game switched from invasion to pvp please????