GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you kidding me gree????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Are you kidding me gree????

FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME!!!!!!!

It's bad enough over the years wee had to put up with horrible matchmaking, attack algorithms (losing attacks during WD to guys with MILLIONS less in stats) and getting stupid ridiculous replys about "skill points" or "we are aware of this issue and are working on it" but nowwwwww oh but this is the icing on the gree being a complete monkey hammering away on a football....now we can get attacked by anyone!!!!

Now apparently 400M stats beats 1.5 BILLION defense!!!! All day long I've had weak little garbage accounts hitting me, what's the point gree? Why spend money building stats through hard work and gold when now that much of a difference can happen...

FIX YOUR BROKEN CRAP or I know I'm not the only long time player and heavy gold user that will be telling you to take a flying...
    God forgives - OSOK doesn't
    Recruiting now for a consistent top 25 team! Add me on line app Bytor12 for more details

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we'll pass you concern on to our developers, thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It is unbelievable. Put screenshot that this is real. I think that you are mistaken: 4bil attacked your 1.5 bil and reasonably won

Or do you talk about raiding?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    He probably means raiding. Which is possible now. With 600m I was able to raid 1.45 Billion defense dude with 95% success rate lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think the fact people with much less atk having a high rate of success in raids is a slap to the face to those who spent hundreds of dollars if not more playing this game. You think that by spending a lot of money you'll get ahead and be on top and for what? For someone who probably doesn't spend any money to be able to attack and or raid you? Then you tell me what's the point of spending money at all.. Might as well be gold free!!

Post Count
    Being able to raid people with much higher stats has to be the LEAST broken thing in this entire game. In fact, it's the only way that the smaller players can in any way shape or form compete with the high-end players. It's not broken. Gold spenders will always beat us in EVERYTHING else in the game, so instead of complaining, just deal with it. It's called a "raid" for a reason. A surprise attack. It's not the same as "attacking" by any means. If raiding were not the way it is, there would be less incentive to get on the game and play it for the majority of people that actually play the game.

Now, go be the best at everything else (oh and you're still the best at raiding, by the way) and let that be that.
    Last edited by Lamentor; 10-06-2014 at 12:35 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    "Being able to raid people with much higher stats has to be the LEAST broken thing in this entire game. In fact, it's the only way that the smaller players can in any way shape or form compete with the high-end players. It's not broken. Gold spenders will always beat us in EVERYTHING else in the game, so instead of complaining, just deal with it. It's called a "raid" for a reason"

And there it is the "everyone plays so everyone gets a trophy" mentality that is ruining society...

NO, screw you, you don't get a trophy and you don't get to raid my 1.5B defense with you 400M stats, cause you need to feel "wanted"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And there is nothing wrong with being gold free, but don't spout stupid crap out like "we deserve to be able to beat you because you beat us in everything" that's just stupid

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have less of an issue with being raided by the smaller accounts. I do treat it as a surprise attack and more fool me for not collecting on time... Ultimately they get lucky... It's then a case of how much you rain down on them afterwards for getting lucky one time... My focus now is rebuilding a no-cash army and replacing those all powerful Growlers, which aren't that powerful really...

Comes down to tactics you apply and not worrying about losing some faux cash which if you have decent enough IPH gets made up quickly anyway...

I raid, I expect to be raided. I retaliate for being raided and expect to be hit back by those with larger Attack...

Yes the algorthim that calculates success has been loosened, but it really isn't a massive issue in my experience.

Post Count
    Quite honestly 1S1K, you're just someone who's hurt because GREE doesn't follow YOUR mentality. I'm saying they do this for a reason. They didn't make the game for JUST you, because if they did, the game wouldn't have made it past the first months of its release. They made it in a way that attracts a larger audience. And again, you fail to understand the definition of a raid. "a sudden attack on an enemy.." "quickly and illicitly take something from (a place)."

You have it backwards. We're not ruining society, we are the society. So are you.

1S1K, if you're going to insult me, next time don't do it by telling me I'm saying things that I'm not. It really doesn't make me look like the idiot. I didn't say we deserve to beat anyone. If anything, I'm saying it balances the game somewhat from the unbalanced gold vs free players(yes it should be this way for the MOST PART, but not every aspect of the game) practically playing 2 completely different games.
    Last edited by Lamentor; 10-06-2014 at 03:48 AM.

Post Count
    GREE, do you even know that this game has become totally unbalanced?
    With this crazy attack stats gain and nothing towards defense, anybody can raid everybody now.
    It's not that few +5 or +10 defense bonus (air, sea etc...) that's going to rebalance the game, it's + alliance defense bonuses that we need!
    Raid boss bonus has always been +3,4,5% alliance attack and this game has completely turned around since.
    You succeeded in messing up the last bit of logic that was left in this game, now defense is of no importance anymore.
    It's a wonder that so many people still keep playing this game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The problem lamentor is, I have no problem being raided by someone of equal or greater stats, that IS part of the game. I have a huge issue being raided by players that have absolutely no business being able to beat me based on their lower stats...what's the point of having greater defense against weak players if it makes no difference...the fact that someone with 3 times or more less attack than my defense winning is pure stupidity!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I've been saying it for a year. Gree wants everyone to be attackable. Better get used to that idea. They seem to think it best fits how to bring in the most people that will spend. I don't agree, just the way they have chosen to go. I hardly open my game except for faction events anymore, raiding and attacking have become meaningless if you have a decent income.

Post Count
    Hmmm the one variable that we don't know. Did they finally fix skill points, in other words if the guy with low attack stats took out your high def stats could it be because they had very high attack skill points and you had low def skill points.

Up till now skill points appeared to be a long standing non functioning item, maybe they finally fixed it. Or just screwed things up some more....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No it's def not skill points, in the early days I was dumb and put everything in attack and defense skill points....got more of both than I should ever need....and if skill points now would make up a 1.1B difference....that's just another unreal moment