Can we get more than 40 expansions?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we get more than 40 expansions?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Question Can we get more than 40 expansions?

I have completed Hood Expansion 40 in August and slowly I am running out of space.
    I dont want to sell any buildings but would appreciate more Hood expansions.
    Wonder if they come up within that 'Player Appreciation Month' - maybe they could offer
    1 free Expansion!
    Oh yes, I know I am dreaming .............

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sell some buildings. All the buildings worth having, including all the LTBs (even the crap LTBs), require less than half the available space in a full-sized hood.

Defence buildings are very useless. If you have any of those hogging space just be aware that taking up space is all those buildings are good for.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have every regular money building x2 and lots of ltbs two of each I still have room. Its not a pretty hood but it pumps out almost 40m per hour

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any building that produces money is better then deleting a building...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    I disagree

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    What's the cost of the 40th expansion? How much is it going to cost for the additional ones you're requesting? Compare that to the expected value of your barber shops and then get back to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pamper View Post
    I have completed Hood Expansion 40 in August and slowly I am running out of space.
    I dont want to sell any buildings but would appreciate more Hood expansions.
    Wonder if they come up within that 'Player Appreciation Month' - maybe they could offer
    1 free Expansion!
    Oh yes, I know I am dreaming .............
    This seems like a reasonable request, if you do not wish to sell off your buildings, or wish to make some artwork with the space.

However, I recall a while ago Funzio saying there was some technical problem with raising further the number of hood expansions. Not sure if that technical glitch in the game program code ever has been overcome.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    What's the cost of the 40th expansion? How much is it going to cost for the additional ones you're requesting? Compare that to the expected value of your barber shops and then get back to me.
    Do you REALLY want him to get back to you?

Rhetorical questions: Do we need them?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    the 40th Expansion is 1 bn and I already have it, the next would be 1.1bn, 1.2bn etc. if GREE considers to install more.
    And its not a matter of money, I have 4.2bn in my bank and I make 55mil per hour

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Do you REALLY want him to get back to you?

Rhetorical questions: Do we need them?
    you probably dont, but I would like to have more expansions

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Sell some buildings. All the buildings worth having, including all the LTBs (even the crap LTBs), require less than half the available space in a full-sized hood.

Defence buildings are very useless. If you have any of those hogging space just be aware that taking up space is all those buildings are good for.
    yes, I consider to sell my def buildings, they serve for nothing, as you mentioned

Post Count
    Expansions were frozen for a long, long time at around 30 IIRC? The explanation given by gree was that there were some technical issues with increasing it but eventually it did happen. If you play any of the other original Funzio games such as MW or KA, you'll see that they adopted a block-based expansion paradigm rather than a strip-based one in CC. IIRC, Funzio realised too late in the day that strip-based was a mistake but corrected it for KA & MW.

I'm sure there's more to the story about expansion limitations in CC but gree have never given us a detailed explanation.

In the meantime, as other advised, the simple solutions are make good use of the space available which is actually quite adequate and also delete useless defence buildings.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    My income is 52mil and my next expansion would be the 300mil one. Still, I have a lot of empty space. AppleMacGuy has an amazing income and I bet he has a little space as well.

The only reason to need an expansion above 40 at this time is if you are a building collector, which is OK, I guess, but not important to income.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    My income is 52mil and my next expansion would be the 300mil one. Still, I have a lot of empty space. AppleMacGuy has an amazing income and I bet he has a little space as well.

The only reason to need an expansion above 40 at this time is if you are a building collector, which is OK, I guess, but not important to income.
    Like the way you looked at that. My iph is 72 mill and my next expansion is only 60 mill and I have zero need to do that expansion any time soon.

Post Count
    I want enough expansions that people get bored trying to find my good buildings
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.