Matchups - thanks gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Matchups - thanks gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Matchups - thanks gree

My guild is 217- we just got matched up with gods of Valhalla a perennial top 10 team
    Even without their usual gg , their current gg is 1.24 billion: that is higher than my entire team !!! Forv1/2 my team this was their last battle tonite .

Thanks again gree .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Come on it's not like they scored 2million points on you guys..only a few people gently tap you guys.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Strong guilds have to fight someone... if peeps want to stay low in CP to fight easier guilds it's to their detriment in CP ranking prizes... and to Gree's advantage if they need to gem for those rank prizes near the end.

Gree tried doing 'strength-only' based matchups for a bit, and honestly I think the feedback was... why bother getting good stats if I'm just going to be ranked against harder guilds. There needs to be some advantage for people having better stats.
    Last edited by BillyGates; 10-05-2014 at 01:25 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGates View Post
    Strong guilds have to fight someone... if peeps want to stay low in CP to fight easier guilds it's to their detriment in CP ranking prizes... and to Gree's advantage if they need to gem for those rank prizes near the end.

Gree tried doing 'strength-only' based matchups for a bit, and honestly I think the feedback was... why bother getting good stats if I'm just going to be ranked against harder guilds. There needs to be some advantage for people having better stats.
    Matching sistem should be fair,it is not fair if top 500 guild is matched with top 10 or top 1 guild,if you whould be in that "top 500" guild you will lose fast a will to play or to declare the war! You lose a moral and will to play further especialy if you dont have one rival to hit and you can hit just castle!
    If you have a better stats as you are saying you have other advantages already ingame from epic boss to raid boss ! So it is not that you dont have some advantages as a player with bigger stats.. Game should be fair to everybody and matching should be a little bit better!
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I may nicely remind you that for the first Conquests nobody could touches Forum United Nation, including all Top 10 Teams(except 1 or 2 RK members). So coming here and whining about unfair Match Ups its pretty weird.
    Just do 2 Megas and GG is down, and if you don t have targets then anyway, hit the castle and regen for nxt match.

And its not Grees fault you guys are too weak!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can barely touch anyone in RK. Do you see me crying about it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Matching sistem should be fair,it is not fair if top 500 guild is matched with top 10 or top 1 guild,if you whould be in that "top 500" guild you will lose fast a will to play or to declare the war! You lose a moral and will to play further especialy if you dont have one rival to hit and you can hit just castle!
    If you have a better stats as you are saying you have other advantages already ingame from epic boss to raid boss ! So it is not that you dont have some advantages as a player with bigger stats.. Game should be fair to everybody and matching should be a little bit better!
    Great post DragCo! Everything that you said is exactly right. Unfortunately, too many others are more concerned with protecting their own advantages than the overall fairness of the game, so Gree has no reason to fix this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason SS View Post
    Great post DragCo! Everything that you said is exactly right. Unfortunately, too many others are more concerned with protecting their own advantages than the overall fairness of the game, so Gree has no reason to fix this.
    They all don't understand that free and gem players are in simbioze relationship here,without just one of them this game wont work anymore ! So game should keep both players happy and free and gem !
    Free players need to have chance to rise their stats and be near with stats with gem players so they can compete in the game,now we have the gap between gem and free players that is to big
    [FK] TITAN

My guild is also typically a top 200 guild, and we seem to draw Gods of Valhalla every war. We can't beat anyone in their guild. We either hit the castle, or we hold off and immediately declare after the battle. It happens. I'm a free player. Most members of my guild are also free players or light gem spenders. Being free players, we have "free player stats," meaning our stats would not impress most members here. There's gonna be times when we have difficulty finding targets. So is life. It's a game. Relax. I appreciate those that spend loads of money so that I can play this game for free. If I have to be their piņata from time to time, so be it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Essex Thunder View Post
    My guild is also typically a top 200 guild, and we seem to draw Gods of Valhalla every war. We can't beat anyone in their guild. We either hit the castle, or we hold off and immediately declare after the battle. It happens. I'm a free player. Most members of my guild are also free players or light gem spenders. Being free players, we have "free player stats," meaning our stats would not impress most members here. There's gonna be times when we have difficulty finding targets. So is life. It's a game. Relax. I appreciate those that spend loads of money so that I can play this game for free. If I have to be their piņata from time to time, so be it.
    Nicely said.....I couldn't have said it better myself. This is a game of war....we all win some battles & we lose some. For a light or no gem users guild, it's possible to get a fairly even matchup yet still lose depending on how many are on at the time & depending on whether the opponents are using gems. Celebrate the wins...shrug off the losses & move on to the next.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    LOLOL We just matched up with Gods of Valhalla :-)

yeah, Belg's a beeyatch to take down LOL

FWIW I just checked leader list and don't see them anywhere in Top 50
    Last edited by Shadows; 10-05-2014 at 07:15 PM.