Transfer account failed!!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Transfer account failed!!!!!!

Post Count

Transfer account failed!!!!!!

I have both devices, i followed the instructions set forth by Clementine, i even watched their little video that they made back in 2013. After all this, why does it say "transfer account failed"? what do i need to do to keep playing this game on my new device?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You need to send in a ticket. The Funzio ID xfer hasn't worked in years.
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can you make an encrypted backup of the old device in iTunes, then restore it to the new device? That usually works.

Post Count
    thanks jnsolberg, i sent in a ticket yesterday with all of the necessary information, but i fear it will take a long time. Another member from my guild has been waiting about 3 weeks for his transfer and still no word from Gree. Another member also needed a transfer and after about a month and a half, she just started from scratch losing everything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendar View Post
    Can you make an encrypted backup of the old device in iTunes, then restore it to the new device? That usually works.
    this only works with apps such as candy crush and temple run, because Gree wants control over everything, the game is saved on their servers and a backup does not save your data for KA, i know from my most recent experience :/

Post Count
    Most people that I know who did the in-game "transfer" and then contacted Gree ended up losing their accounts. Lost several guild members over the years because of this.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lopez6295 View Post
    this only works with apps such as candy crush and temple run, because Gree wants control over everything, the game is saved on their servers and a backup does not save your data for KA, i know from my most recent experience :/
    Then you did something wrong, it works perfect, you just need to do it right. Most important, turn off iCloud and it only works from iphone to iphone or ipad to ipad.

I did it just 5 days ago btw..
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 10-05-2014 at 10:28 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I did my transfers yesterday- . It took me 5 min for all three games. -
    On another note , 4g isn't much faster than 3 g in Gree-land.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Then you did something wrong, it works perfect, you just need to do it right. Most important, turn off iCloud and it only works from iphone to iphone or ipad to ipad.

I did it just 5 days ago btw..
    In an effort to do it right, i went to the apple store to do the backup and transfer process and no luck, maybe im just one of the lucky ones that coulnt transfer their accounts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Most people that I know who did the in-game "transfer" and then contacted Gree ended up losing their accounts. Lost several guild members over the years because of this.
    I recieved an email from them yesterday saying my request is being "processed", but they also sent me a long generic message about changing devices which utimatley told me to check clementines post here on the forums, i hoo that wasnt their final response. After playing for almost 2 years i know how handle these cases...i hope i dont get an email telling me my issue has been "resolved" and my case closed.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    If you have not included this information already, please add the following information to the ticket to help speed the process along:

Old Account:
    Name
    Level
    Code
    In-game Currency
    Purchase Receipts
    Last Login

New Account:
    Name
    Level
    Code

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why not just re enable the transfer feature??
    It would be helpful to transfer game when we need to rather then send a ticket and cross your fingers!!
    I play on my iPad which means every Monday when cp event is on I cannot play once I leave for work,if I could drop game onto phone I could still take part in final hours of CP Event!!
    Hobbsie

Lurker
    Post Count

what is my funzio id?

what is my funzio id? if not my avatar invite code, where can i get information about it

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JJR View Post
    what is my funzio id? if not my avatar invite code, where can i get information about it
    You create your own Funzio ID and Password, which is use to xfer your game between your different devices (ipad, to cell to ipad, etc) but for KA it has not work for over 1 year............ and they do not seem to want to enable it or they just cannot/are not able to enable it

Post Count
    My issue was resolved yeterday morning, my game was successfully transferred in a record 3 days thanks to Adam Taylor from Gree Support. This is usually not how these tickets turn out so i want to....thank Gree, for responding to at least this one players needs.