server problems?? Gree please look into this

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: server problems?? Gree please look into this

Post Count

server problems?? Gree please look into this

Our guild doesn't get matched and our members can not start KA anymore... is there a Server Prob? We are loosing time!!
    Please look into this ASAP.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Did they ban ur entire guild? Btw, how do u know ur not matched when all of ur members can t start KA? Just wondering...

Post Count
    some are still in game... but if you leave (to go to groupme for example) and try to return you can not start anymore

Post Count
    Lord Vyper, are you guys back in yet?
    My guild has been locked out for about 9.5 hrs now!

Post Count
    Still locked out.
    Last time we were locked out we were able to play. This time we can't access the game.
    - buildings can't be collected
    - trials can't be finished
    - We can't defend our top25/50 place.
    - each hour we are locked out it gonna cost us approx 50 gems and our iPh in gold to catch up.

Ps : check the Google-doc and show some sportmenship. Names will be published here from everyone that raid me during our lock-out.
    PS2 : oktober is appriciation month. We can't appreciate this. GREE take you responsabilty.

Shelob.

Lurker
    Post Count

Still locked

We have been locked out for almost 24 hours now this is a joke. Gree need to get their act together. We will be lucky to get a sorry at best

Post Count
    27 hours of being locked out and still no replies!
    Nice job GREE... It's nice to be appreciated!

Post Count
    SVC is back in the game but we lost over 16 hours and many possible cp. It is incredible that Immortal Warriors are still not able to battle again and that we didn't get any response from gree. Running a major event over a weekend means you have your support team online to help!
    I'll hope we will get a response and a compensation in rank and/or gems. We dropped from 27 to 52 in this 16 hours.

Post Count
    It is incredible.... They didn't even read the ticket - this answer is ridiculous!
    We couldn't battle for 16 hours. The whole guild was unable to access the game during this time. That has nothing to do with matchup times.

Edit: Since it seems that I'm not allowed to post a service respose here I will explain in my words what I got told.
    1. They complained that I have sent in several tickets with the same issue (ok, I sent in 2 tickets because I did't get a response during 16 h of beeing locked out of KA/war) - I had a lot of time to write tickets
    2. They explained how guilds are matched... overall strength of guild, WD rank, how many match ups with the same guild...(Hey, I really know this... this has nothing to do with our issue...)
    3. Match up can take up to 1 hour (hell yeah, we were waiting for 16 hours...So what has this to do with my ticket???)
    4. It's not possible to declare war during the last hour (Also nothing to do with my ticket... and wrong BTW, this is correct in MW, but not in KA, seems like they use this copy/paste answer in several games without even checking)
    5. And.... surprise, surprise... we can not compensate...

No... there is nothing missing - nothing about the real issue we had

I really hope that it is ok to post it this way...
    Last edited by Lord Vyper; 10-08-2014 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Removed Ticket response.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies for the delayed response. The teams are currently looking into this, but we don't have any updates at this time.

Post Count
    To any/all GREE reps...
    The Immortal Warriors missed the war event due to this hang up! We were locked out around 1200 EST Saturday and were not back in play until after 1500 EST Monday!
    I alone have sent in numerous tickets, without a single response from GREE!
    If you are going to plan weekend events, then you need to have staff covering the on the weekends as well!
    I think that it is only fair that we (Immortal Warriors and SVC) receive compensation for this!

Post Count
    I'm in neither of these guilds, but I gotta say I'd be POed if that happened to me.

Post Count
    Hi Tadaaah,

I really don't understand why you removed the ticket response in my post. What I understand is that the ticket response was a slap in the face of our guild members.

To send the copy/paste response that matching time can take up to 1 hour and that therefore a compensation for our guild (and the Immortal Warriors) is not possible is ridiculous when we ask for help because the whole guild is locked out for over 16 hours.

I really want to know why you edited my post (I didn't offend anyone, just posted the response removing the name of the service agent)

If gree really stands behind this - why removing it? Feel free to repost my tickets wherever you want!

Regards
    Vyper
    Last edited by Lord Vyper; 10-07-2014 at 03:45 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    I'm in neither of these guilds, but I gotta say I'd be POed if that happened to me.
    Thx, perhaps you can than imagine how it feels if this happend to your guild already the 2nd time - and obviously in both cases Gree is not willing to help or compensate. Seems like this is still a bug in the game - and it could happen to each other guild too.

Post Count
    Hi Tadaaah,

for your information:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...!!-Please-help!!!

if you take a look into this thread you might get an idea why my guild is not happy with this situation. BTW in that thread I also posted the response to our tickets (last year...). If you take a closer look you will see that the 'support'-answer was the same useless copy/paste thing - word by word - that we got this time.
    You can be sure that a guild that exists since the first day when guilds could be founded (and already top50 in the first war) knows how to declare a war.

So please help my guild to get a compensation for what happened to them. And please don't tell that this is not possible... it is the usual thing gree does in MW and CC but - for what reason ever - not in KA
    And please take also a look into the tickets of 'Immortal Warriors' - they shared our fate for an even longer period of time.

Regards
    Vyper