PDA

View Full Version : GREE Mathematicians-

manbeast
10-04-2014, 07:01 AM
Got raided yesterday for a few billion.. Losing the cash honestly doesn't bother me because I don't need it anymore..

What does bother me is that the person who raided me has just 500 mil attack. I have 1.3 billion defense.

So my defense is 250% of his attack, and he was successful in 36 out of 38 raids...

Kinda ridiculous IMO... What's the point of having stats if they don't matter all

J1mcrane
10-04-2014, 10:10 AM
This game is a joke, happens to me all the time!!

HGF69
10-04-2014, 10:12 AM
I can live with the inflated attack but bit getting raided by someone half my defence as the OP stats. sort it gree please

Huj
10-04-2014, 11:51 AM
shhhhhhhhhh US low iph players neeed this! lol

For me a Billion is like Christmas while many of you guys make like 3-5Billion A DAY!

good gawd noooo
10-04-2014, 01:26 PM
actually I have raided and won with my stats being 860m to a guy yesterday and his stats of defense were 2.020b. I attacked him 6 times only and won all 6 times.. Ever since gree started with these temp alliance boost etc stats mean absolutely nothing. the guy is 1.4b stronger then me in defence yet I won every time that math doesn't work out. ANd it also works against me as I have lost to guy with a lil over 100m atk .. so basically it can be good or bad depending on who you raid and who raids you. my low lvl character is getting raided and for its level has decent iph but if stats mean nothing why care.. I have been playing this game mostly free for years.. people asking gree to slow down the demand for activity so they increase it from 2 events at once to 4 (more gree math I guess)LTB<FL<ILTQ<RB.. They get complaints about massive stat inflation so they give temporary stat boost .. Grees math is way off and so is its ability to hear and comprehend whats its players are asking for

Ajk
10-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Kind of makes you think. You play the game to better your stats. Its the one thing in this game that's supposed to mean something but, it doesn't. Why spend to get stronger if it means absolutely nothing? You guys at gree have really messed things up here. Whats the point anymore?

swaggerfagger
10-04-2014, 04:10 PM
the feeling of accomplishment until you realize it meant nothing

Huj
10-04-2014, 05:50 PM
I like how people always forget that Gree does not work Friday-Sunday so don't bother complaining during the weekend duh ;)

Arc9761
10-04-2014, 06:14 PM
If I were a money spender (heavy gold user), I would be very upset about this.
For all intents and purposes, a long time free player can and will have the same success as a gold player.

Other than finishing on top(or near) of a list, what is the point of investing??

stephen2013
10-06-2014, 12:07 PM
I was hit for 900M a couple days ago by a guy with an attack stat of 65% of my defense.

I feel your pain. This is f*cking ridiculous.