PDA

View Full Version : FL Prizes Do Not Stack

ptong
10-03-2014, 06:43 PM
I believe there was a recent announcement that FL prizes would stack like WD (that is one would receive prizes for your tier and all below that as well).

Current FL rewards screen (both faction and indi) says: You will only receive rewards for your tier.

Is this correct Gree? This will determine how much gold is spent on this event.

junkkicker
10-03-2014, 06:48 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98977-Frontline-Prizing-System

robtheslow
10-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Really gree player appreciation month and change fl without even posting. Are you even human? This is so wrong. I'm disgusted right now. What gives you the right to do this.

robtheslow
10-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Just look a couple of threads above. Do you even believe your own lies. Really. I demand a response.

ptong
10-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Thanks junky!

Kefa
10-03-2014, 07:24 PM
I believe there was a recent announcement that FL prizes would stack like WD (that is one would receive prizes for your tier and all below that as well).

Current FL rewards screen (both faction and indi) says: You will only receive rewards for your tier.

Is this correct Gree? This will determine how much gold is spent on this event.

It has said that all along, they never changed the screen. When you raid or attack people it also say's, "HINT: earning honor points helps you buy more units" and, "HINT: Each ally allows you to bring 4 additional units to battle".

They are not very good at updating details like that.

robtheslow
10-03-2014, 08:12 PM
it has said that all along, they never changed the screen. When you raid or attack people it also say's, "hint: Earning honor points helps you buy more units" and, "hint: Each ally allows you to bring 4 additional units to battle".

They are not very good at updating details like that.

let them read their own posts. Stated 24hr fl will be played like wd and not as many tiers this is complete bs. Quit lying to us gree. Quit cheating your loyal players.

Domino_brown
10-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Hey there Folks,

I want to start out by apologizing for the confusion that folks are having regarding the rewards they have been given for their placement in the final rankings for the event.

This was and is an intended change for the rewards to move forward to this style, but the messaging in the text in game wasn't reflecting this correctly and snuck on past us in this case.

We will be updating this messaging to avoid any confusion in the future and I want to make it very CLEAR to folks that you are keeping the rewards you have earned!

This was also in line with making the reward style resemble closer to what we have for the World Domination Events.

I hope this clears things up for everybody and I hope you all had a blast with the event!

They haven't changed the text is all

robtheslow
10-03-2014, 09:52 PM
So they should stack that's it. This is what they promised. Less tiers but rewards stack their words. What had changed?

robtheslow
10-03-2014, 09:56 PM
They haven't changed the text is all

this was an intended change to match wd. So they should stack!!!! This screws all factions not just mine. I can't believe there is not more outrage on this. I really can't. Want an explanation.

zxcv1
10-04-2014, 12:37 AM
GREE, please clarify! Both the Raid Boss, and now the FL is a **** of lies!
Why aren't the rewards stacked up as promised?????

Angry player

Asto
10-04-2014, 01:02 AM
Gree never changed the text. Also, if you look at the tiers you'll notice they say top x (x being any number). Before it was rank x-rank x so putting some thought into it you'll be able to work out that rewards do stack. That is not sarcasm btw. Look and think and you will see what I mean

YankeePhil
10-04-2014, 07:56 AM
this was an intended change to match wd. So they should stack!!!! This screws all factions not just mine. I can't believe there is not more outrage on this. I really can't. Want an explanation.

The text has been like tgat from the begining but it will be the same as the last few FL events, for factions you get everything under your tier and for indy you only get your tier