PDA

View Full Version : URGENT ISSUE - FL logo

SpikeyKit
10-03-2014, 11:06 AM
Turns out you put the FL logo over the RB LOGO.

WELL DONE GREE. Get it fixed and please extend RB by the time we are unable to access this option for

backstabber
10-03-2014, 11:07 AM
You can access raid boss by going through goals and clicking fight.

But agree that Gree didnt think things through by having the default button for both events at same place

Cobra Kai
10-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Good god. How?!?!? I mean really?!???

You have to go to faction goal and click fight to get to raid boss. In order to work around another Gree'up.

Shadow Demon
10-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Really GREE....Really. Can't you guys get anything right

SGT Rud
10-03-2014, 11:12 AM
So once your done with the faction goals, how do you get to raid boss?

hubsy
10-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Seems like the problem is only on iOS. Android account shows both icons.

Tadaaah
10-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Hey guys,

We are aware that this is going on and are working on a fix. We will be extending the Raid Boss event by one day. Apologies for the frustration.

Romaro
10-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Gree, please fix it, i'm on iphone5, version 4.4 content ver mw_20141002_40512, we cant see the RB icon, are you planning give all player master reward???

Web323
Hey guys,

We are aware that this is going on and are working on a fix. We will be extending the Raid Boss event by one day. Apologies for the frustration.

Will folders continue to drop as well?

SpikeyKit
I didnt update my MW so this isnt a problem for me. And we have the work around but as rud said what if you have no faction goals?

Gree still need to fix this

SpikeyKit
10-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Hey guys,

Now that is the best response ive heard in order of making things fair to the players. More resolves like this going forward please

Skleinsmith
10-03-2014, 11:32 AM
What about the frozen goal issue? Is that going to be fixed too?

Tadaaah
10-03-2014, 11:37 AM
What about the frozen goal issue? Is that going to be fixed too?

Which frozen goal issue? If this is not pertaining to this topic, please post a different thread or in the appropriate thread. We do not have reports on a such an issue.

Additionally, we will be distributing additional intel folders so that everyone has the opportunity to comfortably complete this event.

Thanks.

Adm. J(K96)
10-03-2014, 11:44 AM
My god! Has someone there fallen and hit their head? Have I hit mine?

webdmaximus
10-03-2014, 11:50 AM

Just go thru faction and donate more folders then you have and then you can get to summon screen from their

SpikeyKit
10-03-2014, 12:12 PM

I think gree have been drinking :D

backstabber
Just go thru faction and donate more folders then you have and then you can get to summon screen from their

Yes donating more than amount on hand and then clicking 'Get more' will bring you to RB screen also!

Web323
Thanks for the 100 folders btw

Fergus14
10-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the 100 folders btw

You see, free folders and an extra day, it all worked out fine

Adm. J(K96)
10-03-2014, 01:02 PM
See how easy that was Gree?

Suspect5
10-03-2014, 01:18 PM
so there is 3 days left on RB? I take it the timers have not reflected the change yet

banana stand
10-03-2014, 01:30 PM
I really don't understand how these developers can stuff up so epic on a regular basis. So you're telling me that when they decide to put the raid boss and frontline event on the same time, no one in the company thought "hang on isnt these icons are located on the same place on the screen". NO ONE Either that or they didn't couldn't be bothered to write a few lines of code to move one of the icon. I know nobody is perfect but how come there is a distinct lack of quality control.

Junky
10-03-2014, 04:23 PM
You would figure that the Gree developers would realize that having a dozen events running concurrently is not working. Between server overload and game screen size (app store clearly says designed for iPhone 5s-that's a laugher), or just lack of testing and common sense has driven players like me to stop spending. I have taken my $60k/year gaming budget to another content developer... I can score top 25 points free and have more than enough regen for Free masters ltqs... And I'm the "small guy"

All we ask is that the GREEd stop and the game return from the dumpster; this game could return to its golden goose status (Golden Phoenix?). Until then my money goes to a competitor.

solowalker
10-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Do you believe Gree has the ability to own multiples of every single device that runs this game with each version available installed on it... every scenario that could possibly happen? Then do you think gree runs a alpha/beta run of the event on all of those possible scenarios of device plus device version and game version?

Seriously people... some bugs are impossible for them to find out without us.

How many combinations of devices/versions do you think are out there?

superman007
10-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Hey guys,

BIG THANK YOU for re-adjusting the end date and awarding 100 intel folders.

Skleinsmith
10-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Which frozen goal issue? If this is not pertaining to this topic, please post a different thread or in the appropriate thread. We do not have reports on a such an issue.

Additionally, we will be distributing additional intel folders so that everyone has the opportunity to comfortably complete this event.

Thanks.

Many tickets opened and thread started.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99953-A-terrible-bug-at-raid-boss-Hits-not-registerd

SUPpose So
10-03-2014, 11:17 PM
Compensation folder splash appeared but no folders in folder inventory. Come on GREE. We have finished all RB faction events but cannot access RB on iOS. Happy to wait til after FL finishes to get Indy wrapper but this is basic coding stuff. Getting this and the other silly glitches right will do more to demonstrate customer appreciation montg than daft token give aways.