PDA

View Full Version : INCREASE $$$ BY ATTACKING RIVALS TO $4,000,000 PER HIT instead of $300,000

josempolo
10-03-2014, 09:16 AM
According to high inflation in MW, the only variable that is not increased yet, is the amount obtained for attack a rival, that is fixed now to $300,000 per hit and to 12 hits máximum per round, to a total of $3,6 mill.
To do this more interesting and atractive, I suggest Gree, to increase the amount of attack per hit to $3,000,000 and a total of 10 hits per round, to a total of $30 mil.
This will increase the attack to rivals instead of only looking to ride for an atractive amount of money.
What do you think ??

Who dares wins
10-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Was just saying this to my wife. I totally agree with you altho not sure about 4 million but certainly over 1m per hit and at least 10-12 minimum hits per 8 hours!!

HGF69
10-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Not everyone needs to raid though as some have huge iphs. I understand your reasoning but it would be near impossible to save for upgrades. Its fine as it is IMO.

NexusImperium
10-03-2014, 10:17 AM
I agree. It's fine where it is.

Besides, attacking is basically a waste of time. You'll gain a lot more money if you are patient and look for people with uncollected buildings to raid. If you happen to find me and I've missed my 24h buildings, then you've got access to a cool $140M and my IPH is 'only' $16M. In addition, attacking will cause you to level up really quickly as you trigger the "Invasion: Operation x" and "Multiple Fronts: Operation x" goals.

On top of that, with the new vault max of 250M or whatever it is you're unlikely to find people over vault. Plus, when attacking you generally have to be stronger than your opponent. With raiding, you can steal from someone at times much stronger than you.

Raiding is over all a much better strategy.

josempolo
10-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Raiding is better if you find who raid to. You lost a lot of time searching on rivals for a good ride. And with a better reward, attacking rivals will be more intetesting and atractive.

Asto
10-04-2014, 08:53 AM
More or less everyone is over vault nowadays by over at least 500 mil+. 40 mil every 8 hours is nothing. Besides it would get to the point where anything you lose can easily be made back by simply attacking someone else. Not much logic behind it in my opinion

Splat!
10-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Inflation has rendered the vault useless for a large percentage of active players. Still, $300k x 12 is too small too waste time and XP by attacking. $3.6M is chump change these days. It should increase, but maybe to more like $500k to $800k per Attack through lvl 200, and higher after lvl 200.

360 Joules
10-04-2014, 07:23 PM
If you increase the attack win return it only makes sense to increase the attack loss return...so if you lose the attack you lose the same or more than you gain or some substantial amount other than the current measly 30k max or whatever it is currently. Currently who cares if you lose in an attack?

The Pharoah
10-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Not sure that making it even easier for monster players to trample everyone else would really help the game. Those with 1 billion+ stats can over-vault without worrying too much, players like me can't afford to lose the funds, especially when the cash is making rivals stronger at our expense.

bugssss
10-05-2014, 12:28 PM
I agree that perhaps they should increase the amount of attacking but wouldn't go as far as to say 4M per hit. I'll just stick to raiding for now.

ckos2
10-05-2014, 02:59 PM
I would have to disagree.

Currently, there is a TON of money to collect from raiding. This alone "punishes" the players who don't collect in time.

If Gree increased the amount to what you suggested, there would be no vaulted money left for upgrades, etc. for anybody over vaulted, except for the untouchables.

Stumps
10-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Increasing the amount from attacks may help the ridiculous raids thread. Ie, you raid me 20m, i attack you for 40m every day.

Annihilator2
10-05-2014, 08:36 PM
I disagree with 4 mil. 500,000 is suitable value and 20 hits shall be allowed. 10 mil in total is enough. People shall prefer raiding instead hitting. 4 mil will change the choice.

JCL
10-05-2014, 11:11 PM
You bump it up and I just donate to my faction. And, not everyone is kicking up vault. It's insanely stupid to spend 142M to upgrade from 162m to 168m. It would take almost two months to lose that much. I stay about $1B over vaulted. Hit me for $3m and I wait for you to get sloppy. I'll take the 3 back and raid afterwards. I think before I raid. If I'm not pulling in at least 15m+ it's upside down when you raid me back for next 5 days.

headfaction
10-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Not a good idea. Heavy hitters are still getting robbed by players with way less stats then them.

iamnasty
10-06-2014, 03:04 AM
Hmm.....sounds like you have low iph, and on a desperate bad day can't find anything to raid, oopss ......too bad !!! .....moo :D

WI(AusNz)
10-06-2014, 04:01 AM
Great Idea but needs to be based on your tier so beginners do not get discouraged.
lvl 0-50 = $300K per attack
lvl 51-100 = $500K per attack
lvl 101-150 = $1mil per attack
lvl 151-200 = $2mil per attack
lvl 201+ = $4mil per attacl

NexusImperium
10-06-2014, 10:17 AM
There's no correlation between level and income. So having a level-graduated attack scale would tend to punish a lot of people in an unfair way.

I'd revise your scale as follows:

<$1M IPH = $100K per attack
$1M - $5M = $300K
$5M - $10M = $500K
$10M - $20M = $700K
$20M - $50M = $1M
$50M + = $3M

Stumps
10-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Great Idea but needs to be based on your tier so beginners do not get discouraged.

I agree with this. Those at graduated levels had the opportunity to work on their IPH.

josempolo
10-06-2014, 03:59 PM
I already have a nice iph of 100mill + but the idea to have a better reward on attacking rivals is to get more exitement on it. It maybe be gradually increasing up to level 100, where the money copllected per hit will be the maximun and maybe betwen 1 to 3 mill per hit and 10 hits max per day. Or this is not a war game to KILL, KILL....

Agent Orange
10-06-2014, 04:06 PM
According to high inflation in MW, the only variable that is not increased yet, is the amount obtained for attack a rival, that is fixed now to $300,000 per hit and to 12 hits máximum per round, to a total of $3,6 mill.
To do this more interesting and atractive, I suggest Gree, to increase the amount of attack per hit to $3,000,000 and a total of 10 hits per round, to a total of $30 mil.
This will increase the attack to rivals instead of only looking to ride for an atractive amount of money.
What do you think ??

Actually there were no limits when the game originally came out in 2011 and it was a disaster. Folks quit because the guys spending a crapload on units and hackers drove them away because they could not compete.

I would agree with others that there are much better and easier ways to snag cash and lots of it much more than you suggested.

Annihilator2
10-06-2014, 10:52 PM
You think only about attackers! It is not fair!

I agree about inflation and needs in increasing attack output. But I think also about people who tries to accomulate the sum for upgrading LTB. They also should have possibility to play!

I think that you put all together when you are indignant at unfair raiding with huge difference between low attack stat and high defense stat.

Conclusion: max attack output shall be increased to $1 mil with current 12 allowed attacks.

Robespierre
10-06-2014, 10:55 PM
I have been watching the stats of those raiding my base at my collect times when I'm doing things like client meetings, surfing, teaching my son archery, or having a poker night.

The average "career raider" in my range has about 300M A/D, and 5M-6M IPH. They raid me blind because their own IPH is in the toilet for their level and stat range, and all of the attack bonuses have rendered defense scores obsolete when coupled with the raid advantage algorithm.

So when they need the cash to buy some growlers, FL Tanks, or get the LB upgrades, they go on a shopping spree. Going back to raid them is useless because its like trying to raid a hobo...dead broke and not worth getting on their news feed. Kind of like a bunch of homeless pickpockets on the streets of Rio de Janeiro.

You can't give these gutter kids a bigger payday. I kindly suggest that any increase suggestion be carefully considered, and summarily rejected. Their target field is plentiful...the gutter kids just want a bigger handout. Trust me, investing in your IPH pays long term dividends.

http://www.56a.org.uk/images/gutter.jpg

Fergus14
10-07-2014, 05:40 AM
Best thing to do to those who raid you because their IPH is so low that they have to is to anihilate their base and wipe out their cash units.

SGT Rud
10-07-2014, 06:03 AM
It should be this. I've made mention of this before. When they extended to level cap, they didn't extend everything else that went with it. The cash you can get per attack needs to be raised.

Auspex
10-07-2014, 12:37 PM
While Robespierre does raise a valid point regarding 'Gutter Punks' I still think the attack amount should be increased. I'd love to see something that makes me want a bigger vault.

1-3 Mil / attack would be nice. I am never under vault and I get farmed for 3.6 million regularly. I'd love to be able to take at least 50 mil off the Gutter punks.

They have crap IPH but they often have collected hundreds of millions from farming people with real lives that can't always collect those 6-7-8 hour buildings. I want the revenge button to bring the pain.

Kefa
10-07-2014, 12:44 PM
While Robespierre does raise a valid point regarding 'Gutter Punks' I still think the attack amount should be increased. I'd love to see something that makes me want a bigger vault.

1-3 Mil / attack would be nice. I am never under vault and I get farmed for 3.6 million regularly. I'd love to be able to take at least 50 mil off the Gutter punks.

They have crap IPH but they often have collected hundreds of millions from farming people with real lives that can't always collect those 6-7-8 hour buildings. I want the revenge button to bring the pain.

Yeah, I think a significant increase would be okay only if there was a corresponding significant vault size increase to go with it. With the ability to attack someone who's def is half your attack (and def bonuses so rare) it would end up getting pretty ugly when there's an LE building with a $1B upgrade price tag.

Linus358659728
10-08-2014, 05:59 AM
What do you think ??

I say this would only work for high level, high iph players. Those building up - as my self it would be devastating.

A better idea would be to have the reward scaled with the oponents IPH. That way you can limit the damage to the player getting raided, as well as beeing more rewarding for the ones who attack.

josempolo
10-08-2014, 09:29 AM
As I see, we agree that an increase of $$ on each hit attacking rival must be increased by inflation. After seeing your comments, I suggest that must be set now to $1,500,000 per hit, and 12 hits in a row max. as it is now. I hope GREE can do some changes on that son , to get more exitement on game.

plavine
10-09-2014, 05:29 AM
Maybe gree can raise the vault limit??
How about a penalty for losing a raid ???
Re-calculate the raid algorithm

josempolo
10-10-2014, 09:03 AM
The fact is that an increase on amount must be done for hitting a rival, soon

Vercingetorix
10-10-2014, 10:23 AM
No reason to increase the money on an attack. I've had 100s of millions taken from raids.

Also, be careful what you wish for, I can only imagine the cash that could change hands during wd. It would drive some higher iph players away from the game as well. I am a higher iph player for my level and I would let my game go dark if I were not able to build up my base. It's one of the few things about the game I still enjoy.

josempolo
10-12-2014, 01:06 PM
An increase must be done on this matter soon. Gree, please answer us about this request

Archer59
10-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Hmm.....sounds like you have low iph, and on a desperate bad day can't find anything to raid, oopss ......too bad !!! .....moo :D

No doubt! Great idea for players who are either too lazy to build their own IPH or just not patient enough. Either way, they are now dependent on others as the game has shifted in favor of those who have invested the time to build their IPH. This last Frontline was a prime example: without bucks in hand, low IPHers had to be scrambling to find enough $ to purchase the new unit.

Gree....you bite on this recommendation and you'll lose players.....guaranteed.

Pidgeot
10-12-2014, 02:19 PM
I never did like games that forced you to rely on another players assets to be playable. Raiding should be a extension to the gameplay, like attacking another player. A player should want to work on their own assets. I like the attack amount being 3.6m. Putting it up to 48m for 12 attacks, would allow a player to make over 200m on just attacking, which would make things more expensive because GREE does not give without increasing others.

I would hate to see MW turn into a game where you dont have to work on your own base. What they should do is jut reduce upgrade times of money buildings and allow more than 1 building upgrade as normal gameplay. That would help the problem.

josempolo
10-13-2014, 10:28 AM
Agree Pidgeot

Thief
10-13-2014, 11:50 AM
I would be happy to see the change made (although I think it changes very little in the grand scheme of things)...right after they balance out the Attack/Defense Issues so that not everyone can attack everyone in the game.

Mr Dad
10-13-2014, 12:00 PM
I would be happy to see the change made (although I think it changes very little in the grand scheme of things)...right after they balance out the Attack/Defense Issues so that not everyone can attack everyone in the game.

Yes, they need to BALANCE the A/D issue first! Fully agree.

josempolo
10-15-2014, 09:36 AM
Agree on that too; many players, with low status can attack players with 30 or 40 % higher status, like a player with 1000k defense can be attacked by a player with 600k to 700k attack status.

Annihilator2
10-15-2014, 10:45 AM
Agree on that too; many players, with low status can attack players with 30 or 40 % higher status, like a player with 1000k defense can be attacked by a player with 600k to 700k attack status.

The problem is that defense does not matter

Mark-RDS
10-16-2014, 09:58 AM
I can't remember the last time I went on attack, If I'm patient I will run into an unaware player who will easily be liberated from 100-300 mil from a raid. Plus you don't level up as fast as attacking.

dazed420
10-16-2014, 10:14 AM
As it stands now, players that are a billion + weaker than my defense are able to raid me costing me not only the money they take but also the units they kill despite having over 50% causality reduction.

9/10 of these players have an IPH below 10m meaning they have nothing to fear when they raid me or others, by increasing the money we get from attacks not raids it means us better stat players actually have a recourse in getting our money back.

There is no way anyone can sit here and say its perfectly fine for someone with a 700m attack to be able to beat a 1.7 billion defense, never lose, and cause me to lose 6 14 million dollar units all because that player felt the need to raid 6 million in cash.

My only recourse at this stage in the game is just not attack, so that I don't end up on some person's news feed. Its not my fault that these players are poor in their ability to play what is essentially a very simple game not should I be penalized because of it. If I can get my IPH as high as I did as a non gold player than everyone can.

iluvmass
10-17-2014, 07:48 AM
If they are going to raise the amount taken they need to raise the amount the vault goes up from 6 million getting a good vault is impossible

hexctasy
10-19-2014, 03:25 AM
the heavy inflation makes the game too difficult to follow on a day to day basis .
I wish there was less event. The game currently takes too much time

Evilfort
10-19-2014, 04:07 AM
Me would be ruined if someone catch me with money on me. So no this suggestion is no good :)

josempolo
10-21-2014, 06:57 AM
Increase in aqmount on vault is too expensive vs the amount you can lost, when rided. It is better to invest on increase your iph

josempolo
10-23-2014, 11:06 AM
Gree, any answer on this?

Bongo
10-23-2014, 02:57 PM
Imo not a great idea when you have people attacking you with a fraction of your stats....money taken is fine the way it is.

Adm. J(K96)
10-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Given the massive amount of snafus just today, I wouldn't ask them to add a damned thing to this game that they can't even maintain in its current form.

Coldjoey
10-24-2014, 03:59 PM
Your all forgetting one thing.
Theres no limit to attacks in war. High income players would lose everything, and sit wars out.
@ O.P. I get how you come to this conclusion. But you are only thinking what's best for you and not what's best MW

fedupwithfarming
10-26-2014, 10:02 PM
I agree that usually career raiders have crap IPH. It's disgusting and getting very tiring having my base raided for 93mil every 12 hours. And when you go to raid back, not only do they have an embarrassingly low IPH, their stats are usually double mine. Why is this even allowed? There should be some limit on raiding. Example, you can't attack someone that has half your stats with no chance of ever winning even if you didn't have a crappy iPh of $90. There should also be a rate of diminishing returns. How can i get raided by someone in my feef for 93mil, then by timestamp 15 minutes later someone else nails me for 40 mil, then 10 mil half an hour after that, etc etc. This needs to be fixed. I've been playing for about a year now and am seriously considering leaving because I'm getting tired of the same crap, same names on feed, and never having a chance to retaliate back. Fix this and at least attempt to make the raiding system a little more fair for those that actually have the talent to build a half decent base.

Rolinz
10-26-2014, 10:57 PM
I just got attacked by 1 person and instead of the usual 3.6M, it was a total of 7.2M.

Did they make changes? Anyone else notice this?

Socks
10-26-2014, 11:09 PM
I would wager that OP most likely doesn't have a very high IPH and needs the increase to fund his gameplay. Want more money? Earn it.

Blind Man
10-27-2014, 10:44 AM
More cash for hits is bad, it's been proven at release of MW, it will only promote more hackers, more lazy people looking for a quick easy buck. The only people it would help is the lazy and max lvl players, it'd be like giving away candy, trick or treat.
U should have to work to get cash, raid the lazy, upgrade your buildings, besides with current imbalance of Atk:def ratio it's really pointless in most cases cuz u can just Attack back. It would just get people more angry at gree, I don't think they're that foolish at something this obvious.
Besides it would take to much work to fix current problems and add stuff, cuz they would have to balance cash gained off diff lvls, 300k is to much for a lvl 50 as is, they would have to lower it better for low lvls, increase it more at diff lvls, then they would have to redo rivals lvl match ups cuz they were lazy when they uped lvl max to 300 and they can see rivals 55 or more lvls lower then them. See to much work for a change that would be bad and would gain gree no $$$
So the current way of raiding to get cash is the best way atm cuz all other options for change would be a step in the wrong durrection, it's not perfect, but it's better then what u suggest.

Jasmine Neumann
10-28-2014, 04:01 PM
Also i think the prizes for achieving higher ranks are ridiculously small and petty, you have to win millions of battle points to move up in rank but you only get 2000000$ and a helicopter with 500+ damage and 600+ defense after playing for months. Should the prizes for achieving rank match the amount of time put into playing this game. Its discouraging to say the least :confused::mad:

josempolo
11-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Not yet an answer from Gree on this

josempolo
11-19-2014, 02:27 PM
still waiting an adjust on this matter form Gree

Adm. J(K96)
11-19-2014, 02:40 PM
You aren't going to get one. Do you live on another planet or something? Or are you just so self serving that you don't even bother to look around you at what's going on?

Thief
11-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Wow can we let this one die already? People can't even get in game with the current issues going on.

Rolinz
11-19-2014, 03:51 PM
I think this is a terrible idea to increase the cash per hit. I hope this is at the bottom of Gree's list and never happen.

Huj
11-19-2014, 04:00 PM
Theres no limit to attacks in war. High income players would lose everything, and sit wars out.
@ O.P. I get how you come to this conclusion. But you are only thinking what's best for you and not what's best MW

Its called upgrading buildings or donating to faction lol.

But ye I agree that an increase in atk loot would be nice since its a popular trend from what I noticed for people with little no virtually no IPH have stats in the 10billion range (yep 10 BILLION!) with IPH of 1-10Mil only. So it would be nice to have the ability to get better revenge on them with regular attacks.

skywalker_98
11-19-2014, 04:58 PM
I agree that there other things in this game that needs to be corrected before entertaining this idea.Like giving players a chance to reallocate skill points since attack and defense skill points are useless or fix that problem.I think it would be a serious bad move to change the payout!Maybe a change suggested about upgrading two buildings at once or lessen time.A lot of high IPH players will sit out WD and that's the first step of leaning toward quitting and enough do that ..game over!! For what players who want more money instead of building up their IPH!

kmg108
11-19-2014, 05:06 PM
There is no need to change the attack payout. Everyone is over-vault!! When you max out the attacks on one person, all you have to do is attack the next person in line on your rival list. Not that hard.

How much money do you actually need to take from others? I hardly ever get attacked at my level. Its all about raids, which is more fun because its challenging to find a good building to raid versus just attacking a rival whenever you feel like it. The idea you propose to increase attack payout makes the game too easy, IMO.

Max Power
11-19-2014, 08:07 PM

Thats pretty common here. Most Peoples ideas are based on their playing style.

Increasing attack rewards will just force income players back into their shell. All the money over bank will just go to syndicates. What does that solve?

Sorry, stupid idea. IMO, of course....