PDA

View Full Version : Prestige goal missed/has not appeard so far!

big fat dad
10-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Guys,

1. I have the most current version of the game.
2. After several or more, switch offs and on...I still do not have the Prestige level for the present ltq. ( I am writing this with deadline for the event: 2d05h17m
3. I have sent the ticket to the support but the reply was...lets say...not helpfull at all.

Anybody knows what is the reason or (better) how to solve this problem? I am afraid that Gree will reply when the event will be ended.

ps. I would not ask you but the 3rd detonator is on the missed Prestige.

ptong
10-03-2014, 08:47 AM
did you finish normal?

Theblacklamp
10-03-2014, 08:51 AM
did you finish normal?

Yeah what ^^^he said. You have to finish normal before prestige will show however you do not have to get the detonator on prestige. you can get the other 2 on three and nine of master

big fat dad
10-03-2014, 08:53 AM
???
Not yet. Do I have to? If yes, it would be the first time it is necessery.

ps. thanks for this hint!
ps2. I have Begg, Normal, Master. None is finished so far, Prestige is missed from the start of the event.

DUSlider1
10-03-2014, 08:54 AM
you have to finish normal. this isn't the first time they have done this, they just don't do it often.

big fat dad
10-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Yeah what ^^^he said. You have to finish normal before prestige will show however you do not have to get the detonator on prestige. you can get the other 2 on three and nine of master

The simple math shows: 3rd costs me at normal=1.159e,
3rd at Masters costs...6.516e = 6x more...

big fat dad
10-03-2014, 08:57 AM
you have to finish normal. this isn't the first time they have done this, they just don't do it often.

Thank you guys!!!

big fat dad
10-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Just for the record.

I have just read one more time the reply from support :"The Dead Reckoning LTQ that is currently in progress has the "Beginning", "Normal", "Prestige" and "Master" goals all linked together. You have to complete each section of the event in order to unlock the next section."

So it was as helpfull as your hint, but I have not believed that I "unlock" anything...never did that way.

Anyway. I hope it will appear when I would finish normal. Will let you know...tomorrow.

Who dares wins
10-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Need to complete normal first

Kefa
10-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Just for the record.

I have just read one more time the reply from support :"The Dead Reckoning LTQ that is currently in progress has the "Beginning", "Normal", "Prestige" and "Master" goals all linked together. You have to complete each section of the event in order to unlock the next section."

So it was as helpfull as your hint, but I have not believed that I "unlock" anything...never did that way.

Anyway. I hope it will appear when I would finish normal. Will let you know...tomorrow.

Yeah, this is actually the "standard" LTQ format - Normal and Prestige linked together, once Normal is completed Prestige begins. Beginner and Master are separate, stand-alone chains, and for the last few LTQ's they had Normal and Prestige unlinked for some reason. Just to make it confusing, I guess.

Used to be there was no such thing as "Master", and even Beginner is a pretty recent concept. Used to be just one goal in your folder, and when you'd finish the "normal" then the "Prestige" goal would appear in its place.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
10-03-2014, 06:08 PM
PRESTIGE: Dead Reckoning is missing from the GOALs List! Sent Tickets!