PDA

View Full Version : Imagine a Crime City where...

Sleazy_P_Martini
10-03-2014, 03:11 AM
you had a hood and you build your iph. and a store where you could buy weapons. and the more powerful weapons cost more money. so the only way to improve your stats was to increase iph or to rob.

Imagine a crime city where att/def modifiers didn't exist. where all weapons bought affected your attack regardless of mafia count. but only a max of 20 of each weapon could be purchased.

imagine a leaderboard system that featured best attack and defense scores as well as iph.

imagine a crime city where events won you unique weapons that weren't available in the store.`and the rarity of the weapon was its own allure. imagine a special "showcase" section in your inventory where these items would be displayed for all visitors to see.

Imagine a crime city where your attack and defense scores were absolute and did not have an element of chance to defeat.

Imagine a crime city where the old rivals list was in effect, and all events were pvp style. consumable footballs and showdowns.

imagine a crime city where your mafia was your syndicate. and it was called a gang and not lame syndicate.

Let's do gree's job here guys. Imagine if... (fill in the blank)

MadMeat0606
10-03-2014, 03:59 AM
waste of time...its clear they never do what the community want and working only for the top 10 that brings them their money. Better look at another game you can enjoy. I bet this customer month means the next RB is +4 B health..;)

killbillbst
10-03-2014, 04:12 AM
Imagine if... this thread gets closed without explanation as usual

Sleazy_P_Martini
10-03-2014, 05:02 AM
waste of time...its clear they never do what the community want and working only for the top 10 that brings them their money. Better look at another game you can enjoy. I bet this customer month means the next RB is +4 B health..;)i recall +1 building upgrade. if you cant play along, then go cry elsewhere. make your own whine thread.

Imagine if... this thread gets closed without explanation as usualthat would be very thuh-like. very crime city-esque.

MadMeat0606
10-03-2014, 05:29 AM
i recall +1 building upgrade. if you cant play along, then go cry elsewhere. make your own whine thread.

...+1 building upgrade...dont know what you talking about - but ok. And no i dont start a own whine thread i use your thread and waiting till it be closed by a mod...

Weasel
10-03-2014, 05:48 AM
http://makeameme.org/media/created/Worst-Thread-EVER.jpg

sister morphine
10-03-2014, 05:59 AM
...+1 building upgrade...dont know what you talking about - but ok. And no i dont start a own whine thread i use your thread and waiting till it be closed by a mod...
Asleep during August were you? Check your bonuses for Anniversary Party Favor.

MadMeat0606
10-03-2014, 06:24 AM
yes sister i had this sure - but i dont know what he want to tell me with his answer...;)

Nighteg
10-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Imagine if your mum never met your dad.

I chuckled :D

fan139
10-03-2014, 05:17 PM
I chuckled :D

if were not gonna get an ingame collect all button can we get a fourm like button or a thumbs up?

Beamer 420
10-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Imagine if you joined the Corndogs!!

#shameless plug

Sleazy_P_Martini
10-04-2014, 12:42 AM

#shameless plug
yall got tacos?

Idiosyncrasy
10-04-2014, 06:22 PM

#shameless plug

Now those are some ideas to wrap around my corndog.

Beamer 420
10-04-2014, 09:15 PM
yall got tacos? Special orders cost extra? What'd you say kid?

headfaction
10-04-2014, 10:06 PM
you had a hood and you build your iph. and a store where you could buy weapons. and the more powerful weapons cost more money. so the only way to improve your stats was to increase iph or to rob.

Imagine a crime city where att/def modifiers didn't exist. where all weapons bought affected your attack regardless of mafia count. but only a max of 20 of each weapon could be purchased.

imagine a leaderboard system that featured best attack and defense scores as well as iph.

imagine a crime city where events won you unique weapons that weren't available in the store.`and the rarity of the weapon was its own allure. imagine a special "showcase" section in your inventory where these items would be displayed for all visitors to see.

Imagine a crime city where your attack and defense scores were absolute and did not have an element of chance to defeat.

Imagine a crime city where the old rivals list was in effect, and all events were pvp style. consumable footballs and showdowns.

imagine a crime city where your mafia was your syndicate. and it was called a gang and not lame syndicate.

Let's do gree's job here guys. Imagine if... (fill in the blank)

Yeah there's a game on there called Modern War by gree. You can do all that!

Thatkidyouknow
10-06-2014, 04:46 PM
I like having decent stats sorry bud

hellfirecc
10-07-2014, 02:38 AM
http://makeameme.org/media/created/Worst-Thread-EVER.jpg

+1

totally agree