PDA

View Full Version : Drsquishems is Done.

Drsquishems
10-02-2014, 06:55 PM
Its been real, its been fun, but this game is way too much of a money and time vampire for me to play anymore. I have spent 2 years playing this game and with respectable stats( 1.2 billion attack and 900 million def with an IPH of 33 Million), not the best but not bad. The non stop pace of these events and the money required to stay competitive has taken the fun right out of this game for me. So I left my top 25 faction Real Texas Rangers! sold every single thing on my base that I could, spent every dime on raptors, and deleted the game. Goodbye Modern War. Yall have fun now. Word of advice, sell a Zambezi Printing Company and its all downhill from there, you will thank yourself when you aren't constantly checking this game anymore and actually enjoying something worth your time. Peace Out!

bam bam.
10-02-2014, 07:25 PM
All the best mate.

Dirty Mind
10-02-2014, 08:20 PM
wow, my stats are close to yours, but much higher IPH and I play for free.

Alexindahouss94
10-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Why not at least donate the money to a friend's faction?

Blodiea
10-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Later squishy been fun, hopefully no p-tards in whatever hobby you choose to waste time with

Miss Soprano
10-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Its been real, its been fun, but this game is way too much of a money and time vampire for me to play anymore. I have spent 2 years playing this game and with respectable stats( 1.2 billion attack and 900 million def with an IPH of 33 Million), not the best but not bad. The non stop pace of these events and the money required to stay competitive has taken the fun right out of this game for me. So I left my top 25 faction Real Texas Rangers! sold every single thing on my base that I could, spent every dime on raptors, and deleted the game. Goodbye Modern War. Yall have fun now. Word of advice, sell a Zambezi Printing Company and its all downhill from there, you will thank yourself when you aren't constantly checking this game anymore and actually enjoying something worth your time. Peace Out!

Free players unite! Empty minds pay for this game!

west coast girl
10-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Love ya squish! I too am done my friend

~!R.M.k!~
10-04-2014, 05:28 AM
Was great fighting alongside you once upon a time. Have a good one, mate!