PDA

View Full Version : [PAM] Frontline: A Few Gifts for You

Tadaaah
10-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Hey guys,

As we continue on this awesome month for Player Appreciation, we have a few gifts coming in this weekends Frontline event!

First, if you log in during the first 8 hours of the event, you will receive 25 Frontline Arjun Units!

Additionally, if you log in after 7pm PDT on the first day until 11am PDT on the second, you'll receive 2 free health boost!

Thanks everyone and enjoy the event.

Captain Buck Slayer
10-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Thats awesome! Thanks!

Rolinz
10-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Will there be a pop-up in-game to let us know we received these "gifts"?

How about more gold sale or health or energy sales this entire month?

Better yet, bring back the 40% off gold sale!!!

HypeTonic
10-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Can we get some folders for the raid boss? 50 each player? Something, we are running short.

Drakhoan
10-04-2014, 04:36 AM
Hey guys,

As we continue on this awesome month for Player Appreciation, we have a few gifts coming in this weekends Frontline event!

First, if you log in during the first 8 hours of the event, you will receive 25 Frontline Arjun Units!

Additionally, if you log in after 7pm PDT on the first day until 11am PDT on the second, you'll receive 2 free health boost!

Thanks for the goodies.

menmylac
10-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Can you clarify the faction awards? Last FL, it said only the tier you place in and you posted that was wrong.

This FL, the splash screen and faction ranking board both say "You only receive reward for your tier"

Just want to know before I start using gold.......

KjaLLe
10-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the free stuff :)

Sayiwont3377
10-05-2014, 06:30 AM
Hey guys,

Wow when I logged in and received 25 units and 2 free health pack. It took me back to being a child on Christmas Eve being so excited to open gifts..... NOT! GREE YOU SUCK💩 😂

Richros
10-21-2014, 06:14 PM
I love free stuff from gree