PDA

View Full Version : Energy Drain Glitch

qwertyguy
10-01-2014, 09:55 PM
I've never encountered this before...nor heard of it.

But all day, I let my energy bar recover. It took forever (much longer than expected) to get well above 1800 so I could take out the cobal officer for Prestige 15/15.

I hit twice and it took most of my energy from my bar. That's messed up!

It looks like the game took triple and then double the energy requirements for those two hits. I restarted the game and the third hit was normal. The energy bar seems to be rising at a more normal rate. But I got seriously $#@%$ today on energy.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? This is seriously weird.

Juggernaut
10-01-2014, 10:41 PM
I've never encountered this before...nor heard of it.

But all day, I let my energy bar recover. It took forever (much longer than expected) to get well above 1800 so I could take out the cobal officer for Prestige 15/15.

I hit twice and it took most of my energy from my bar. That's messed up!

It looks like the game took triple and then double the energy requirements for those two hits. I restarted the game and the third hit was normal. The energy bar seems to be rising at a more normal rate. But I got seriously $#@%$ today on energy.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? This is seriously weird.

Well i encountered non registration of hits when I did rapid hits, i.e. hit doesn't register if I do the next hit before the menu,map or rival list icons become active.
Any hit done before that just takes away energy.
I believe its because each hit syncs with the server.
Didn't face further energy loss or non registration of hits since I started waiting for the icons to become active. Just takes 1 sec more.