PDA

View Full Version : Help with items for boosts

HellRaizer
10-01-2014, 03:03 PM
From what I have seen. It is possible for most really active people to gain a lot of the temp boosts for free. Which is actually quite refreshing. However to obtain these boosts you need to collect these items from events. Without the amazing threads posted by danimal and co, us free players would struggle to use our energy wisely on the LTQ events as we don't know which level or difficult will drop said items

Would it be possible for gree to somehow publish just this info somewhere?

elangomatt
10-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Hahahaha! That's the funniest thing I seen in a long time! Gree actually post useful information?! Blasphemy!

(In all seriousness, it would be awesome if they would do that but I don't expect it will happen when they aren't even posting the results from WD events any longer.)

Agent1200
10-01-2014, 04:02 PM
I doubt this thread will even get a response, but they have said in the past they aren't releasing any info because they can't be sure it's accurate.

Seems pretty crazy to me that they don't have this info readily available, but I would def be angry if they gave is bad intel.

So, as pathetic as it is that they can't give it to us, I suppose it is better than incorrect or bad intel.

.......and yet here we all are, still playing. It's as much our own fault as theirs, most sane people would have walked away long ago.

Campy McCamperpants
10-01-2014, 04:11 PM
I'm pretty sure they said that they have no plans of doing that. I guess it's what keeps the forum active.