PDA

View Full Version : The Great Romanian Folder Famine of 2014

Sigg
10-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Gree, please make more folders easily available. By releasing the RB directly after WD, factions did not have a sufficient opportunity to collect folders. Now, factions are unable to complete the goals and the collect-18 individual prize is also near unattainable.

The only way left to obtain folders aside from farming a few here and there through the ltq is to turn to the black market. Please help us out Gree--throw us a bone!

Ky man
10-01-2014, 02:22 PM
I would agree.

Vercingetorix
10-01-2014, 02:34 PM
You can still purchase folders for gold. The first few raid bosses, the folders dropped fairly easily (I seem to remember there was one where they did not drop and we might have received a few for free). As the demand has increased for the folders, the supply has decreased. In my opinion this is calculated and deliberate so that you will consider spending a little more gold each war for your precious folders (please use your Gollum voice for the last part of my post).

Btw, I love the title of your post.

Mr Art0is
10-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Gree needs to issue out some free folders ASAP to every player, you haven't given players nearly enough time to collect these up

Captain Buck Slayer
10-01-2014, 02:41 PM
I don't understand why folders even need to exist! How about you just let us summon bosses for free? Or maybe for cash because that seems to be in abundance ..

fatbodychris
10-01-2014, 02:47 PM
My faction started out with about 5000 folders all gotten in a legit manner. Maybe you need faction members who are unafraid to get XP and start hitting the Kebab Stand on Emir Island.

Bndawgs
10-01-2014, 02:50 PM
My faction started out with about 5000 folders all gotten in a legit manner. Maybe you need faction members who are unafraid to get XP and start hitting the Kebab Stand on Emir Island.

your faction obviously has no clue about masters.

fatbodychris
10-01-2014, 02:55 PM
your faction obviously has no clue about masters.

We do have a clue about masters but we help two sister factions complete through prestige actually.

m39killer
10-01-2014, 03:02 PM
thats true they could make folders a little easier or they could go back to the time when they gave all the players allot of folders to start with . i also think they could do with giving out esier ways of gaining more energy plus y temp bonuses if u are going to give out them y temp . it makes it harder for people that are just starting out.

Kefa
10-01-2014, 03:05 PM
We do have a clue about masters but we help two sister factions complete through prestige actually.

Then you know that 5,000 folders is barely scratching the surface and not even enough to do easy through Prestige, let alone even think about starting masters.

Bndawgs
10-01-2014, 03:08 PM

then you'd know they lowered the boss health.

fatbodychris
10-01-2014, 03:27 PM
then you'd know they lowered the boss health.

We are aware to that boss health was lower. Are you aware that our sister faction players aren't 500 million attack stat beast? Lots of factions still need help even with lowered boss health.

Then you know that 5,000 folders is barely scratching the surface and not even enough to do easy through Prestige, let alone even think about starting masters.

5000 is barely scratching the surface to finish through prestige? It takes 7100 total to do through prestige. How deep are your scratches?

Dickweed
10-01-2014, 03:29 PM
I agree with having a couple more days in advance but my bigger issue is the drop. Not having very good luck on drop this time around so am assuming it was turned down (or up, however you want to look at it). Either way, lack of folders are the limiting factor and I have not let energy get to full since the data push that started the drop. Have also used quite a few energy refills and still coming up short.

Junky
10-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Masters is about 27k folders by my count.

Kefa
10-01-2014, 04:02 PM
5000 is barely scratching the surface to finish through prestige? It takes 7100 total to do through prestige. How deep are your scratches?

Which conversation are you in?

^^MASTERS^^

5,000 is barely scratching the surface to do all through MASTERS, which started the conversation with your smart remark about hitting the kebab stand for folders and how you have 5,000 folders and then how you know all about masters.

Try to follow your own train of thought, lol. 7,128 folders are required to finish easy through prestige. 30,168 folders are required to complete everything, and in that perspective, 5,000 doesn't even get you started for one faction, much less helping multiple others.

The people who are saying there aren't enough folders need more than 30,000, not 5,000, and the kebab stand at 1 folder per 2 88-energy hits aint gonna do it in time.

Agent1200
10-01-2014, 04:04 PM
^^. Snap, Kefa dropping the maths

superman007
10-01-2014, 04:42 PM
In the past, we had similar issues with intel folders and GREE was generous to provide 100 intel folders per account. In one particular occasion, they have even lowered the cost to summon the bosses. Can we expect similar generosity this time too? Humble request to the form mods and GREE.

fatbodychris
10-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Which conversation are you in?

^^MASTERS^^

5,000 is barely scratching the surface to do all through MASTERS, which started the conversation with your smart remark about hitting the kebab stand for folders and how you have 5,000 folders and then how you know all about masters.

Try to follow your own train of thought, lol. 7,128 folders are required to finish easy through prestige. 30,168 folders are required to complete everything, and in that perspective, 5,000 doesn't even get you started for one faction, much less helping multiple others.

The people who are saying there aren't enough folders need more than 30,000, not 5,000, and the kebab stand at 1 folder per 2 88-energy hits aint gonna do it in time.

What conversation are you in where I state we finish masters? Because I never posted that. I just said I know what masters' takes to finish. When I said I know what it takes to finish master, it doesn't equal that we finish masters.

And the other factions we help pull their own weight and get folders. We just help with the hits.

And actually the people saying they needed more folders never stated how many more they need. Or what they were looking to finish. I guess you're the forum mind reader though. I didn't see that in your sig.

Alexindahouss94
10-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Still no response from GREE...

bam bam.
10-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Our mods are not enough in numbers.

If they were playing this game in any faction they would understand the problem here.

Previously they had commented that buying folders was to be a rarity, that we would be able to raise them easily enough. When we have been unable to get close the put the folders in and copped to the mistake.

xxxfff
10-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Lots of these events are tests of the faction's ability to coordinate and work. Still 3 days in the event. Plenty of time to farm folders, find folders, and complete the event.

If you're short on folders, that means people aren't working enough, are scared of XP.....etc....

Captain Buck Slayer
10-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Lots of these events are tests of the faction's ability to coordinate and work. Still 3 days in the event. Plenty of time to farm folders, find folders, and complete the event.

If you're short on folders, that means people aren't working enough, are scared of XP.....etc.... you do have a point there. But still i think they are TOO scarce, if they made them a little more availible i'm sure all this complaining would stop.

xxxfff
10-01-2014, 08:20 PM
an extra day or two in advance would have been nice, for sure. It's a challenge but a very doable one at least. We couldn't all get folders in advance of the event, for sure, but with three full days still left, plenty of time to farm.

I only disagree with you on one thing. The complaining still wouldn't stop, haha :)

you do have a point there. But still i think they are TOO scarce, if they made them a little more availible i'm sure all this complaining would stop.

Captain Buck Slayer
10-01-2014, 08:31 PM
an extra day or two in advance would have been nice, for sure. It's a challenge but a very doable one at least. We couldn't all get folders in advance of the event, for sure, but with three full days still left, plenty of time to farm.

I only disagree with you on one thing. The complaining still wouldn't stop, haha :) LOL.........

swaggerfagger
10-01-2014, 09:12 PM
I think it's impossible to deny they're too hard to get on short notice but hopefully GREE will give us a bit more time next go around :)

rushabhc
10-01-2014, 10:04 PM
I think it's impossible to deny they're too hard to get on short notice but hopefully GREE will give us a bit more time next go around :)

next time, boss health is gonna increase for sure...........

Doobster
10-01-2014, 10:28 PM
There will be another ltq starting tomorrow which will give us a chance to collect more folders. Let's see how that goes. My faction is about to run out of them at goal 7 of masters.

Kiko Matsing
10-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Folders started dropping 4 days before last cycle has ended
At a min of +8 regen in 4 days, a 60 man faction should have at least a min of 200 folders each plus another 5 days before the RB ends, i think folders wont be a problem to those going for master

{Kill Joy}
10-02-2014, 01:30 AM
The main problem is players can't fly through the ltqs. That's why factions are having trouble. No other reason!!!

rookstar
10-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Don't think we can have both ways , better drop rate and lower boss health , Gree need to make money somehow :D .Personally I prefer the lower boss health but then my faction aren't strong enough to do masters level so the drop rate doesn't effect us as much .

swaggerfagger
10-02-2014, 06:19 AM
next time, boss health is gonna increase for sure...........

It was decreased so that wouldn't surprise us; give us a week at least to get folders and it'll be fine.

Agent Orange
10-02-2014, 06:27 AM
Gree, please make more folders easily available. By releasing the RB directly after WD, factions did not have a sufficient opportunity to collect folders. Now, factions are unable to complete the goals and the collect-18 individual prize is also near unattainable.

The only way left to obtain folders aside from farming a few here and there through the ltq is to turn to the black market. Please help us out Gree--throw us a bone!

Noticed this as well, seems to be really bad planning on Gree's part or are they really trying to triple dip players who buy gold. If so that is not good.

Agent Orange
10-02-2014, 06:38 AM

I only disagree with you on one thing. The complaining still wouldn't stop, haha :)

Totally depends on faction size, stats and commitment, Gree most certainly cut the folder drop rate because they are trying to squeeze ever last buck out of those players who are still spending.

A bad plan since that just makes those moderate spenders say screw this. Besides if whoever planned this event had thought it through better they would have realized that a good supply of folders is a much better incentive for factions to shoot for these goals since many would still need to spend gold instead since they don't have the folders there is decreased incentive to try since Gree hits you up to buy, folders, or use energy refills to do missions, and then health regens to kill the bosses.

The other problem is that the beta testing group is now so far ahead of the rest of the player population that data collected from them doesn't reflect a broad enough spectrum of end users and those posting about those complaining are also out of touch with the mass exodus of factions and players.

xxxfff
10-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Great point on that: the beta testers (from who I know) all tend to be long term players at the very high end of the playing spectrum. It would benefit gree to expand the population a bit, for sure.

And yes, it depends on faction size, commitment, etc of your faction. Nice thing is though that is not dependent on stats; more dependent on pure effort. I set up a new account when folders started dropping and have farmed nearly 700. New account, no regen bonus.

I recorded 100 hits and have not seen a change in folder drop rate, fwiw.