PDA

View Full Version : Gree, are small fonts intentional in individual Project Sanguis event?

Annihilator2
10-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Fonts are so small that I cannot read what levels shall be killed and what units are missing.:mad:
Who is so smart that wrote Project Sanguis a lot of times?:rolleyes:

2MblaZ
10-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Fonts are so small that I cannot read what levels shall be killed and what units are missing.:mad:
Who is so smart that wrote Project Sanguis a lot of times?:rolleyes:

Just ask some body with Android to post them for you - they actually made them double-sized for droids... And yes, these are some exquisitly smart people working at GREEd

Annihilator2
10-01-2014, 09:32 AM
Just ask some body with Android to post them for you - they actually made them double-sized for droids... And yes, these are some exquisitly smart people working at GREEd

Thank you but I prefer that this issue will be fixed now or as minimum in next RB event.

Zedsdead
10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Thank you but I prefer that this issue will be fixed now or as minimum in next RB event.

You and me both

Tadaaah
10-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Apologies about that. We letting the teams know so we can get that size fixed ASAP.

Annihilator2
10-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Apologies about that. We letting the teams know so we can get that size fixed ASAP.

Thank you Tadaaah!
What is about screen lags (freezes, decoration vanishing, etc.)? Several threads are about this but there is no any response...
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99288-Severe-game-lag-problems