PDA

View Full Version : [Player Appreciation Month] Design An In Game Item

Clementine
09-30-2014, 08:43 PM
For Official Rules, please click here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100260). If you are a minor, your legal guardian will have to agree to accept the Official Rules. Please see the Official Rules for details.

Only the most menacing thugs have the best gear. Now it’s your turn to show us what that would be! Maybe you have an idea for a tripped out car, a secret hideout autoshop, a fierce melee weapon or maybe even a gun that rivals all others! Submit your item design for a chance to have it used to create an item that will appear in the game Crime City!

Ten finalist entries will be chosen by Community Managers. The final winner will be determined by a community vote!

Contest Schedule

October 1st through October 12th (12 Midnight PDT) - Entries Accepted
October 13th - Ten Finalists Announced
October 13th through October 19th (12 Midnight PDT) - Community Voting
October 20th - Winner Announced
Where to Submit Your Entry

Please post your entries in this official thread

Rules

In order to be eligible, your submission must adhere to the following rules
Your submission must adhere to GREE’s Terms of Service (http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/)
Your submission must adhere to the GREE Forum’s Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96769-Forum-Code-of-Conduct), particularly the following points in the Code of Conduct regarding:

- Abusive and/or Disrespectful Content towards other Players and Staff
- Obscene, Vulgar, and Inappropriate Text/Images/Links
- Racial, Ethnic, Nationality Posts
- Politics and Religion/Religious Figures
Your submission must be your own original idea and cannot infringe on the copyrights of another individual, corporation or entity
Submissions must fit within the theme and feel of Crime City
Submission Requirements

When submitting your entry, make sure that you include the following

The name of your item
A description and/or artwork of your item
Your Invite Code
An active and enabled forum account (winners will be contacted via PM)
Judging Criteria

Your entry will be judged on the following criteria

Creativity
How well your entry fits the theme of Crime City
Prizes

Ten Finalists
100 Gold
Top Winner
250 Gold + The Winning Item
Restrictions and Conditions

Limited to 3 entries per participant
Your submission must be a design for a Building or a Unit that is used in battle/fights
Prizes can only be distributed to the game you are designing for
Final submission acceptance and eligibility is at the discretion of GREE
Your Invite Code must be submitted with your entry in order to be eligible to receive a prize
Final implementation and depiction of the winning entry will be at the discretion and final approval of GREE
While the contest winners will be announced October 20th please note that final implementation of the winning Unit will be done at a future date and will be announced on the GREE forums.
GREE reserves the right to alter or revoke a winning entry at its discretion if it is found that the entry does not comply to the rules of the contest

Stur★
10-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Mexican standoff style battles with 3 or more syns vs per battles.
Where syns are matched vs 2 or more syns just think of the gold used if syns have two listings to attack against... I have plenty of other ideas! I dream at high speeds :)
Oh, an please drop SA event it looks lame and no one likes it ;)

170-975-365 Stur★

Killer p
10-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Units

1. Armour unit: the exoskeleton

2. Vehicles Unit: the private jet

3. Explosives unit: the dirty bomb or Nuke

As for new event:

1. PVP, i know its an old event but it was awesome, no syndicate just down right player vs player fights.

2. A co op syndicate fight were you can team up with up to 3 or 5 syndicates, same as war basically but 24 hours before it starts a button will appear to team up, only officers and leader can hit this button and then input the syndicate code, on the same screen an accept or reject team button! 24 hours later war starts, 3 day event, 1 hour battles, same as war basically but prizes only for top 500! IMAGINE 180 PLAYERS VERSUS 180 PLAYERS!

3. OPEN BANK DAY, a 24 hour event where your bank is accessible to other players, the more you rob the bigger the prize in the end!

TRG Killer 855 430 909
ideas are for crime city

Perin
10-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Item: The Hater Cannon or "Hallow" Cannon

orange and black cannon (since it's close to Halloween)
This item has 30k attack and 31k defense with a 3% explosive attack (Halloween)
This item could be the prize for upgrading the new LTB, "The Haunted Hotel"

The Haunted Hotel is an old abandoned hotel designed like the Atlantic Hotel in Shoreline but a black building.
It should have a red ghost or orange pumpkin on the rear of the building

Batman 536 346 207

baxzman
10-01-2014, 06:27 PM
A haunted house since it is close to Halloween having 20k defense 50mil to buy and takes up the same space a loft does

Advay Kusalkar
10-02-2014, 01:15 AM
Explosive Unit:- Electric Chair
This electric chair has 2 belts on it's hand and 2 belts on it's front legs also it has a big belt in the middle...color is brownish metallic and it contains some stains of dry black blood on the sitting side and on the hands....it has a wire from backside coloured red...contains a circuit at backside....attack 51k and defence 50k with bonus of 5% more attack from explosives...
Mafia Id:- 422 290 438

aarondavidsdad
10-02-2014, 07:45 AM
My unique unit is still in the idea phase of development. However I have a general game unit suggestion. How about providing additional weapons and vehicles for purchase with higher statistics in the game store? The highest non-gold gun available for purchase has an attack of 5,600. How about creating some weapons for purchase that have attacks of 10,000-50,000 for in-game money (not gold)?

Nighteg
10-02-2014, 07:58 AM
My unique unit is still in the idea phase of development. However I have a general game unit suggestion. How about providing additional weapons and vehicles for purchase with higher statistics in the game store? The highest non-gold gun available for purchase has an attack of 5,600. How about creating some weapons for purchase that have attacks of 10,000-50,000 for in-game money (not gold)?

That would be PLAYER APPRECIATION.

cynicalmofo
10-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Weapon Name : Defense Blaster

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zcn8gh.png

Weapon Purpose : Increase usefulness of defensive buildings
Suggested Mod : +200% per level upgraded

E.G Muay Thai Building

Level 1 is currently 18 defense (+200% gives this 54 defense)
Level 2 is currently 27 defense (+400% gives this 135 defense)
Level 9 is currently 90 defense (+1800% gives this 1710 defense)
Level 10 is currently 99 defense (+2000% gives this 2079 defense)

This would help make the defensive buildings more worthwhile. Somewhat useful for Missile Turrets (8,064 def at level 10 with this modifier)

Alternatively, This could just be a weapon that massively increases RAW stats instead of having a modifier as that's what's important for Raid Bosses and Epic Bosses.

Code: 580 278 427

mikeromano8932@yahoo.com
10-02-2014, 02:41 PM
New Weapon:Armor Weapon design blackmetalgarurumon( Digimon)
New Name:Mega Wolf
70,000 ATK
70, 000 DEF
Building:Halloween Theme
Name:Michael' s House Of Terror
Design:The Michael Myers house
New Event:The Battle For Crime City
The winner of each battle get a copy of the losers strongest Weapon

Elijah 849 185 057

mikeromano8932@yahoo.com
10-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Weapon Type:Gun
Electrical Shotgun
10% Gun Attack
10% Gun Defense
Attack 20 K
Defense 20 K

Elijah 849 185 057

cerickson6
10-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Gun Six shooter
6 barrel side by side shotgun with standard shotgun stock
email
934-168-466
Captain spaulding

The Hammr
10-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Chuck Norris. I want chuck norris walking around my hood. And when an apponent trys to attack me the chuck norris character walks over and beats down the attacker. I would never get to see it because it would happen on the attacking player's screen.

Another addition could be vehicles that can be parked or driven around the street. Streets are wasted space in hoods right now, this would make that space useful. These vehicles could be either defensive or money making, just like rhe buildings.

robaboss
10-02-2014, 11:34 PM
building idea

in honor of your 3rd year anniversary and your player appreciation I'd say you have to do a money and a defense building in one! and you can build 3 of this building cause it's your 3rd anniversary,

the name of the building is called: the White House
it will bring in 867,490 base income no modifiers for level 1 (can collect every 12 hours) (it will cost 150,000,000 ) it's defense will be 10,000 for level 1 and go up 10,000 every time it gets upgraded

item idea

the name of the name of the item is called: deadly waters
I'm not handy with photoshop so I will just give you a description of what it looks like: it's a martini but instead of a olive on a stick its a stick of dynamite, it's bonus will be (8% hood expansion time reduction) (I know thats I never done before bonus(but useless if you maxed out your expansion's))

bonus idea

a bonus were you can collect the same building twice right away"regen time 3 days"

my code is: 848 946 214

quityourwhining
10-03-2014, 01:31 AM
My idea is an armor called money clip. It is gold-colored and embossed in diamonds. It has atk of 10,000 and def of 10,000. It has mods of 20% decrease in building time construction and upgrade, 20% building cost reduction, allows an additional building upgrade.

My 2nd idea is a building called grow house. It will look like a house but it will have a big green marijuana leaf on front. Payout will be every 30 minutes. Cost will be $200 million. Initial level 1 payout will be $50,000.

My 3rd idea is an armor called the neutralizer suit. It emits radioactive energy that negates all modifiers (influence and stat) of both attacker and defender during battle. It has 100,000 attack and 100,000 defense.

Invite Code: 686145454

Eddie Eagle Eye
10-03-2014, 03:11 AM
Entry 1
"The Low rider getaway "
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/d54fffcd4b866af8df04270bf4dca26a.jpg
This awesome vehicle can be placed on any street in your hood It has the ability to attack an extra 20% on hand cash from rivals holding cash and an extra 10% from robs . This item can be a major prize from a 1-10 event !

Entry 2
"The Time Clock"
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/d6cfaad9e33a0609dab6e0bf745770f2.jpg
This respectable piece of architecture would make an ideal limited time building.
This building can be upgraded to ten , two options would work for this building
a)it has the power to reduce recovery times when at war and during raid bosses.
b)or it could reduce upgrade times 1-10%

Entry 3
"Prospectors Paradise "
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/21d194ed546fcbbe5bcde14ba36ea97d.jpg
I suggest change the name from spa to "Prospectors Paradise " maybe this label could be engraved into a gold bar on the front of the building. Possibly another limited time building. This will be a well sought after building that can be upgraded with cash but would be reasonable expensive, like the dentist . This would be a 24 hr building you would collect 10 gold on lvl 1 and lvl 10 would be 100 gold. The beauty about this building people can go robbing for gold !! I think this would really be true to this thread I know everyone would appreciate this building ��

I know which building I will be voting for ��
Code:397 391 573
EEE

free4ever
10-03-2014, 09:55 AM
Meele
Axe
5% atack
5% defence

466-842-234

Matt - Kill MNSH
10-03-2014, 11:32 AM
entry 3
"prospectors paradise "
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/eddieeagleeye/21d194ed546fcbbe5bcde14ba36ea97d.jpg
i suggest change the name from spa to "prospectors paradise " maybe this label could be engraved into a gold bar on the front of the building. Possibly another limited time building. This will be a well sought after building that can be upgraded with cash but would be reasonable expensive, like the dentist . This would be a 24 hr building you would collect 10 gold on lvl 1 and lvl 10 would be 100 gold. The beauty about this building people can go robbing for gold !! I think this would really be true to this thread i know everyone would appreciate this building ��

i know which building i will be voting for ��
code:397 391 573
eee

woot.. Woot..!

bishop99
10-03-2014, 11:46 AM
ROID RAGE EXPLOSIVE

Item Type: Explosive
Stats: 50k atk / 20k def
Description: A bomb that will tempoarily increase a players total attack by 30%, but decrease defense by 30%. Ability is triggered upon a successful attack. Duration lasts for 5 minutes. A player may constantly attack during this 5 minute window. Cooldown before next use is 6 hrs.

THE GOLDEN BUDDHA

Item Type: Melee
Stats: 77k attk / 55k def
Description: The hand of the divine! The spiritual awakening you experience when you hold this weapon allows a player to get an extra 10% cash from all robs. So a building that gives you 200k when you rob it will now give you 220k.

CRIME CITY SAVINGS AND LOAN

Item Type: Building
Payout: Level 1: $100,000. Each level adds an additional $100,000.
Collection Time: 12 hrs
Description: This building is the Fort Knox of Crime City. It reduces the amount robbed from all buildings in your hood by 1% starting at Level 1. Each upgrade of the buildings adds an additional 1% for a maximum total rob reduction per building in your hood of 10%

CODE: 147 224 983

robaboss
10-03-2014, 03:17 PM
i think these would be unique because there aren't any rob mods and that is a huge part of the game for many players.

there is!! its called "rob payout" but it is a bonus that rarely comes out

bishop99
10-03-2014, 06:12 PM
there is!! its called "rob payout" but it is a bonus that rarely comes out

Oh cool, didn't know that. I'll edit my post.

LoG William
10-04-2014, 07:42 AM
Entry #1

Here's the "Lightning Blade" (235k Attack; 196k Defense), a unique melee weapon that comes with a +5% Influence Points mod (simular to the Tilda Blade). This prize can be awarded for completing the last Elite level of Raid Boss for example. Let's give new dedicated players the chance to get such a great prize !:p
414-604-903

Entry #2

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-World-of-Warcraft-the-Skeleton-Sword-WOW-keyring-key-Chain-13-8cm/726190584.html

This blade is called "Clementine's Heritage" (298k Attack; 206k Defense) and comes with a new mod: -15% Experience Points. This prize should be a wrapper for the next SLTQ/LTQ, to get this prize the player has to complete both Individual and Syndicate goals. A mod which is worth the gold to all minis out there, they'll be able to maintain a low level for a longer period of time !
414-604-903

Entry #3

http://centrefire.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/ray-gun.jpg

This one is a gun and it's called "Nightmare in Heaven" (26.356k Attack; 22.9217 Defense). This prize could be awarded for the next LTB and comes with a stackable mod, +1% Control Points (for Street Assaults).
414-604-903

I'm all done now, good luck to everyone for this cool competition ! :)

-Hurricane-
10-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Hello, these are my contest entries :D and details are:

Entry 1:
Item name: Cannon of Hell
Artwork of item: http://hurricane-c4n3.deviantart.com/art/Cannon-Of-Hell-486330307
Description of item: It is a cannon which will be under the guns section in the game and focuses more on attack stats.

Entry 2:
Item name: Hell's Fury
Artwork of item: http://hurricane-c4n3.deviantart.com/art/Hell-s-Fury-486754061
Description of item: It is a melee item with more attack stat than defense.

Entry 3:
Item name: C4 Hell Car
Artwork of item: http://hurricane-c4n3.deviantart.com/art/C4-Hell-Car-487364386
Description of item: It will be a car that looks something like this and is more defense-based.

My mafia ID/code: 353507846

free4ever
10-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Make a headquarters where syndicate members join before declare battle and of course some defense stats

I know this doesn't belong here but doing it anyway isn't it about time to come up with new titles instead of
founder/DL/officer and also make more people allowd to put up walls
consiergie
war minister/war chief
spy etc☺

466-842-234

Evan1000
10-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Item Entry Number 1:

Name: Crimson Crossbow
Stats: 83,194 att 69,836 def
Modifier: +5% influence increase
Description: Gun. The crimson crossbow can be a T30 or higher war prize and will have a slick black structure and a shiny chrome bow, and will look similar to this:

http://shop.iacbogensport.de/shop/images/product_images/popup_images/129_0.jpg

Item Entry #2:

Name: Speedster
Stats: 119,836 att 82,376 def
Modifier: -10% health refill regen speed
Description: Car. Will be a Street Assault prize for syn goals. Will have a nice metallic black exterior and a luxury black leather interior. Will look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/a6vdYV0.jpg

Item Entry #3:

Name: Wall Crusher
Stats: 219,427 att 198,863 def
Modifier: +20% Hideout Damage
Description: Car. The Wall Crusher will be a wrapper prize for an Epic Boss event. It will have a bulky yellow body and a sleek chrome finish as in this picture:

http://bulldozer-vfx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bulldozer2.jpg

Additional ideas not counting for the contest:

I would love to see a chat implemented in wars as they are in Street Assault. I would also love to see some new modifiers aside from attack and defense mods that will make this game more exciting.

I would also love to see gold videos work again on Android and the ability to sign in to use a CC account instead of transfer accounts, that would greatly enhance player experience and would more than be appreciated.

Lastly, can we have some more syndicate bonuses? That's another way you can get players into building up their IPH and will be fun for syndicates that have already maxed out their bonuses. Some ideas can be:

-Robs Payout
-Energy Regen Time Reduction (So the energy regen mods still stay exclusive to Top 5 teams BUT help other syndicates for the ever so challenging LTQ's and SLTQ's).
-Maybe even an extra syndicate member o.o. bring the max to 61!

Invite Code: 154-028-402

Thanks for reading!

Dodge
10-05-2014, 06:52 AM
Item 1 - Robin Da Hood

The Design
A guy dressed as Robin Hood.

Description
This item would be in the form of a special item and would be in the special tab of your inventory. It would have no attack or defence stats. Each one you own would give you an extra 10% mod on the cash and respect you get from robbing & attacking other players.

How You Get It
The item would be awarded for completing levels in a pvp event. Each pvp level would consist of attacking a certain amount of players and robbing a certain amount of a specific building. For example level 1 would require you to attack 10 rivals and rob 1 loft, before you could move on to level 2. There would be 10 levels and getting all 10 Robin Da Hoods would give an extra bonus of being able to rob 100% of the money from any building in 1 hit.

Item 2 - illegal Prescription

The Design
A run down looking hospital

Description
This would be a LTB, each level would give a +% regeneration mod. The regeneration mod would work for all events across crime city.

How You Get It
The item would be a standard limited time building.

Item 3 - Town Planning

The Design
Like city hall on the civic centre map

Description
This would be a LTB each level would give you a building upgrade time or cost reduction percentage.

How You Get It
The item would be a standard limited time building.

Invite code - 796 027 089

chubbibee
10-05-2014, 08:16 AM
How about a Exploding Energy Drink mod. Attack 35k Defense 35K. The mod will recharge your energy 35% faster.
Here is the pics as a visual aid to use your Imagination The exploding energy drink can would look like something like this
http://pl.b5z.net/i/u/6070324/i/ec/Improvised_Soda_Can_IED_Set_OTA-6137_600.jpg

and a second link with pic with a Cobra on a energy drink can as a logo
http://wickedworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/COBRA-SNAKE-455.jpg
my code 944 280 139

Gr3g
10-05-2014, 03:23 PM

Alt link (https://www.dropbox.com/s/sa2nffqo6ycmpfb/DR.png?dl=0)

Weapon Name: Deadly Radiation
Attack: 175,000
Defence: 180,000
Modifier: 15% decrease on battle health replenish time (Works for Raid boss, Epic boss too)

15% of 1 hour is only a 9 minute differences, even 20% of 1 hour is only 12 minutes so its not that much to ask.

so basically you don't have to wait that long to get your health back this would help with doing the epic boss that's for sure. If used for Street Assault and Nighteg said this it could make the Deploy time quicker but you're only saving 45 seconds (1 minute if a 20% modifier is used) but he did say "i don't care which one you choose".

On a side note it would be cool if there was a change to the buildings per level upgrade, something like this (http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140711154427/clashofclans/images/b/ba/Townhalls.png). I know you would have to recreate the building 9 more times but hey, also we can only build 1 building at a time but upgrade 2 i'd like to get my bonus buildings built at the same time they come out.

For Crime City
My Invite Code is 169 526 450

ajcook
10-05-2014, 06:31 PM
1) An explosive called booby trap that has 100,000 atk and 100,000 def. All of your buildings have a 5% chance of triggering when it gets robbed. Upon successful activation all money that is robbed is returned to you and the attacking player loses 20% of money on hand. this money is given to the defending player. It looks like a bear trap that is rigged with explosives.

2) A ltb called currency exchange that can initially be built using cash, gold, or respect points. Payout is every 24 hours and you get in return what you used to build the building with. Upgrades require the same type of investment you initially used. Initial investment could be something like (100 gold, 50000 respect, or $50 million cast) and payout would be (1 gold, 500 respect, or $500,000). Upgrades would be similar to normal building cost formula but would use selected currency instead. The building also has rob defense increase of %100. The building will look like the pawn shop but will be bigger and will have a big counterbalance scale on top. On one side will be gold bars and on the other will be cash and respect points.

3) A ltb called brothel that restores energy, stamina, and health meters at an increased rate (2% per level). It will look like the palms hotel but instead of the palm trees there is a big billboard of a lady in lingerie. Initial cost of the building will require a little bit each of gold, respect, and cash. The building will have no payout and cannot be robbed. This building also gives all of your buildings a %10 increase in output.

Invite Code: 718 061 697

Little Tony
10-05-2014, 07:32 PM
I'd like to see a castle upgradeable to L10.

It should be the most important building in the hood.

Upgrading it will unlock all kinds of new buildings (defence and income producing) and weapons. We should have to defend it well as when it is defeated, the battle will be lost.

Name: Musashi Miyamoto

dmsmds999
10-06-2014, 05:15 AM
Make defense fence with unlimited purchases. Defense starts out say 1000 then doubles along with cost. You can hold to 10 upgrades if needed.

dmsmds999
10-06-2014, 05:19 AM
pumpkin defense cone (can place in street). Double cost and defense. We need better defense items. Old items are outdated

dmsmds999
10-06-2014, 05:23 AM
Need to be able to buy upgrades for avatars. Give them defense and high cost. Rings, tattoo bars, shoes. Avatar selection needs to be enhanced.

Prettyboy
10-06-2014, 06:22 PM
I think it would be neat, since it is Oct. Halloween. To have the Grim Reaper
As a boss to battle. As for a weapon/vehicle i would like either a Hearse
Or the Headless Horsemans horse. As for a battle, i would chose one where
Every syndicate member has an equal amount of stamina much like the DL
In the battles, as each member takes hits from other members from opposing
Syns, the stamina goes down, until one syndicate is eliminated. Cheers!! :)
Prettyboy 274 623 827

Joni Kurtzweil
10-07-2014, 06:09 AM
I have an item I would love to create for customers appreciation week. We could call it the Collector...it could be a person or evern a $$ truck and as long as you tap it once every 24 hours it will collect all the $$ from your hood

Prettyboy
10-07-2014, 07:04 AM
Possibly do a "trick or Treat" event similar to the CD case,shoebox etc. however put a few random items throughout the buildings in the maps, make it random so no one gets same items/same places. Fair for everyone, no one could post where everything is located and you would use quite abit of gold and luck if you wanted the prizes, as there are alot of buildings in the maps. Cheers!
Prettyboy 274 623 827

gcooldude
10-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Limited Time Building, an airport. Cost to build 500 million and collect money every 24 hours.

jake the tyrant
10-07-2014, 10:56 AM
How about a mafia owned butcher shop called "Sicilian Special Cuts" we're getting rid of bodies here right the cost should be somewhere around $140 million payout could be $760,000 every12 hours

And the reward weapon can be the bone crushing clever thats around 29,000 attack 30,000 defense and 4% melee attack bonus. Jake the tyrant crime city id # 714-235-811

B0ST0N
10-07-2014, 01:02 PM
How about a mafia owned butcher shop called "Sicilian Special Cuts" we're getting rid of bodies here right the cost should be somewhere around $140 million payout could be $760,000 every12 hours

And the reward weapon can be the bone crushing clever thats around 29,000 attack 30,000 defense and 4% melee attack bonus. Jake the tyrant crime city id # 714-235-811

Nice idea. They won't do 4% mod though lol

Prettyboy
10-07-2014, 04:21 PM
I think it would be neat, since it is Oct. Halloween. To have the Grim Reaper
As a boss to battle. As for a weapon/vehicle i would like either a Hearse
Or the Headless Horsemans horse. As for a battle, i would chose one where
Every syndicate member has an equal amount of stamina much like the DL
In the battles, as each member takes hits from other members from opposing
Syns, the stamina goes down, until one syndicate is eliminated. Cheers!! :)
Prettyboy 274 623 827

jmeijer
10-08-2014, 02:49 AM
Maybe a stadium would be nice. Like the one in Empire Arena Plaza. You can only build it once, because the footprint is very big. Has to be a big payout, because stadiums normally get a higher turnover than Nightclubs or Diamond buildings. Modifiers should be income modifiers, because stadiums bring in more money when they get expanded.

Mafia ID = 864 128 588

Chris Boa
10-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Why not make the decorations more relevant, a defence mod on the atlas statue or a gun bonus on the rifle statue would be good

You're welcome to pinch any of these ideas or add the post to this thread if it helps

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?89070-constructive-feedback

Joshua Leal
10-09-2014, 06:35 AM
Hello Gree Ratchet here (194 605 653) I have figured it out what money building is missing from my favorite game crime city. I work for the largest privately owned timeshare company in the world and I think Crime City relates too my line of work as far as the development of buildings and cost to build vs how much profit is expected and how much risk it may intitle. I live in Las Vegas NV the fastest growing city in the world where the cost of land is often more expensive then the buildings that sit on them. now that cost is determined by what amenities are available currently in the surrounding area and its availability compared to its demand. With that being said the price of the land decides what type of businesses you can have with out fear or high risk of loss. For example you don't see any gas stations on the strip ("miracle mile" or NY-TI) because the price you would have to to charge for fuel would be outrageous. The one thing places with high prices for land due to high tourism always have in common doesn't matter if its Anaheim, Orlando, Las Vegas, Park City or Cabo San Lucas is a Golf course. Yes I know I don't golf either but you can put a golf course any where because golfers are like skiers they will pay the price to say they did. Now I was thinking it would have to be the biggest money building Crime City has to offer maybe 3/4 of an entire Crime City block and to keep players from deleting buildings have a payout variable according to your hourly income (price of land) players would be better off expanding their hoods. I'm not a game developer but Gree I trust you with price of ownership for the new biggest item the Crime City Golf Course. in my opinion it should be rather inexpensive considering the space you need for your 18 hole championship course and the payout variable should be like - total hourly income × a certain %= golf course payout thanks I hope to see it ingame

Babytway
10-09-2014, 08:44 AM
-Melee Weapon:Syn Battle Ram- stats whatever what is normal, modifer +5% more hideout damage

-Building: Rejuvenation spa- payout- each upgrade pays out(edit: or weapon associated with upgrade pays out the modifier) 1% faster energy regeneration or 1% faster health regeneration during war.

-Gun Weapon: Syn assault rifle-stats whatever is normal, mod +2 deploy every regeneration cycle. description standard assault rifle

930467135 babytway

Nighteg
10-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Mods you reading the one thing ALL of those suggestions have in common? Nobody wants to see atk/def mods!

Zippy69
10-10-2014, 03:41 AM
When submitting your entry, make sure that you include the following

•The name of your item
(as it's October, although these items would fit game throughout year)

1) Freddy's Nightmare

Melee Wpn - Atk 131313 Def 131313

the infamous clawed glove, dripping in blood.
should be a high level Event Reward & due to fear caused, increase players Influence Points in Battle by +13%

2) Hell Rider

Vehicle - Atk 66,666 / Def 66,666

due to fear caused - item would actually have a 'double' Mod +6.66 Atk / +6.66 Def

Jet Black Custom-style Motorcycle, with Blood Red Frame & Exhaust; ridden by Skeletal Wraith, with glowing red eyes.

& I'd also like to suggest a 'brothel/bordello' style building, where our mafia can go & let off steam...

3) Moulin Rouge

a 6x6 Red Windmill with a 10% reduction in Building/Upgrade Time, with a +1 Energy Regeneration Modifier per lvl
(to reflect you're Mafia returning to work feeling envigorated & satisfied!)

This should be a Cash building but could also increase Def by 10K per lvl, to reflect the increased moral within the ranks!

24 hour collection, $100,000,000 Build Cost with cost increasing by 45-55% per lvl.
Income starting around $90,000 per day & increasing in usual pattern.

there could be the usual 25K Atk/Def 'reward item' for each upgrade, which would be a Garter (Armour) called 'Ladies' Favour'.

•Invite Code - Mimi 542 387 207

•An active and enabled forum account - Zippy69

Finally, as we've just had the 3rd Anniversary Game & October is 'Player Appreciation Month'...

How about holding a 24 Hour Stat Amnesty on 31st of October & giving ALL Players the Opportunity to Switch the Stat Points around!!!

thinking about this more, the Stat Amnesty should really be 48-72 hours long and should be Annual Event (in case fundamental Game Dynamics are changed again!) - either on the Game Anniversary or during the Christmas Period

crazyfukinwhiteboy
10-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Make so u can add ur rivals to a hit list. An other player in the game can take them out. Should collect the money. It would help the little player that get hit by bigger players .an also help other players make more money.

ackerman
10-11-2014, 05:37 AM
"Microchip-Implanter" (atc 120/def 70) Description: Looks like an ordinary syringe needle.
Prize for bulding "MK-Ultra Programming Center" 120 000 000 dollars Description: Same size as IT-company, white, logo: circle with eye in it.

wiley
273 390 183

Prettyboy
10-12-2014, 05:58 AM
Building.. I'd like to see a funeral home, or abandoned funhouse, funeral home weapon could be undertakers suit, the funhouse could be clown mask possibly.
Prettyboy 274 623 827

bravo 6 vk
10-12-2014, 12:14 PM
Entry #1
"The Bigger Influence"
A gun weapon with stats 233k/213k which comes with a +10 IP per hit mod.
This could be the Epic Boss wrapper. It is golden coloured gun. Looks something like this:
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Vivek_29/512386__golden-gun_t_zps390f31c6.jpg (http://s926.photobucket.com/user/Vivek_29/media/512386__golden-gun_t_zps390f31c6.jpg.html)

Entry #2
"Funky Death"
An explosive with stats 26013/30003 with mod +1% building output which is stackable. It is an LTB weapon. The LTB could be looking similar to a crematorium. Base income is 1.3 mil every 24hours. Cost to build will be around 100mil. The explosive looks like:
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Vivek_29/images_zps41478099.jpg (http://s926.photobucket.com/user/Vivek_29/media/images_zps41478099.jpg.html)

Entry #3
"Party Runner"
A car with stats 256k/233k which has rainbow colours all over. This one has a mod -13% upgrade cost reduction awarded as the Street Assault All Streaks prize.
Could look something like this:
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Vivek_29/rainbowcar_zps20c6cfcc.jpg (http://s926.photobucket.com/user/Vivek_29/media/rainbowcar_zps20c6cfcc.jpg.html)

BRAVO 6
ID: 416 340 616
:)
Active forum account: bravo 6 vk

Babytway
10-12-2014, 04:10 PM
i like the Bigger influence nice idea

Zippy69
10-13-2014, 01:08 AM
i like the Bigger influence nice idea

mmmmm wonder if you're referring to my idea from the 10th...?

or

bravo's (ahem) copy from yesterday...?

LoG William
10-13-2014, 09:16 AM
mmmmm wonder if you're referring to my idea from the 10th...?

or

bravo's (ahem) copy from yesterday...?

Don't worry mate, I had that idea first ;)

RAMNUTS
10-13-2014, 11:40 AM
A bomb in the shape of a car or dynamite that is placed in a rivals hood that explodes, depending on the level, at a certain time and if the rival does not check his base in the allotted amount of time then it explodes and takes the income from all properties that have not been collected.

The rival could purchase a bomb detection dog that is places as a guard dog in their hood that would automatically defuse the bomb or extend the time for them to check in on their hood.

Both items can be bought and either refilled with cash or automatically refills over time. This is a win win for gree as a person would need to have both, therefore having to purchase them both and recharging them early with gold or waiting for them to recharge on their own.

864-971-172

Tadaaah
10-13-2014, 03:34 PM
Locking submission thread! We'll announce the finalist tomorrow. Apologies for the delay!