PDA

View Full Version : boost for getting new building to 10

Tony Snow
09-30-2014, 06:09 PM
Just want a mod to confirm that the bonus is +1 and NOT temporary like it shows in command centers.. been getting conflicting information so I want to get the right good before dedicating time and a little money to it

Hursty
09-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Confirmed with ingame splash screen: Level 10 is a infantry unit:
141.062k/86.456k with a -4 % casualty rate bonus

This is the bonus for getting the building to lvl 10 which is permanent. The max building plus 1 upgrade is a reward for obtaining three fortress passes while upgrading the building. This bonus is temporary.

f.henrik
09-30-2014, 06:18 PM
Just want a mod to confirm that the bonus is +1 and NOT temporary like it shows in command centers.. been getting conflicting information so I want to get the right good before dedicating time and a little money to it

Confirmed with ingame splash screen: Level 10 pays out a a infantry unit with 141.062k/86.456k stats with a -4 % casualty rate bonus.
The temporary +1 max building upgrade I guess more information will be available later.

Kefa
09-30-2014, 06:24 PM
Which... how many hours does it take to upgrade from zero to Lv10? So, you'll essentially have a +1 building upgrade bonus for what, 4 days before it disappears?

Edit... it's 510hrs without boosts, so... 21.25 days. The temporary bonus will disappear 19D:19h:28m from now, 20 days after the goal was released. But you don't have to get it to Lv10 to get the +1 building upgrade bonus.

richie1105
09-30-2014, 09:33 PM
This Tony Snow from DOW?

Annihilator2
09-30-2014, 10:15 PM
It is clear from all info that +1 building upgrade is temporary boost.

It is not reward for last 10th upgade. Reward for last 10th upgrade is "infantry unit: 141.062k/86.456k with a -4 % casualty rate bonus".

Official info is received:
- 1st card is rewarded for upgrade to 2nd level
- 2nd card for upgrade to 4th level
- 3rd card for upgrade to 7th level

Tony Snow
10-01-2014, 03:59 PM
This Tony Snow from DOW?

Yes it is.

And thanks to everyone else for info

Tony Snow
10-01-2014, 04:00 PM
That's weak to give +1 for a few days

pelle plutt
10-02-2014, 02:15 AM
i actually think its not a temp boost, in three places (splash screen, mission info under goals, and under the globe thing) gree does not mention temporary (which they do for all other temp boost)

The exception is the question mark button under the globe where it says temporary, which i think is just a gree lazy screwup (they simply copy pasted the text from all question mark buttons)

but then again, its gree anything is possible, the reward might even be a -20% def boost....

Sepi
10-02-2014, 03:53 AM
i actually think its not a temp boost, in three places (splash screen, mission info under goals, and under the globe thing) gree has does not mention temporary (which they do for all other temp boost)

The exception is the question mark button under the globe where it says temporary, which i think is just a gree lazy screwup (they simply copy pasted the text from all question mark buttons)

but then again, its gree anything is possible, the reward might even be a -20% def boost....

That is actually quite good observation, Mr. Plutt! Hope you are right, and first person to achive three items required can confirm this if the boost/bonus shows up in your profile´s "view bonuses"-section as temporal boosts do not show there.

Annihilator2
10-02-2014, 04:33 AM
That is actually quite good observation, Mr. Plutt! Hope you are right, and first person to achive three items required can confirm this if the boost/bonus shows up in your profile´s "view bonuses"-section as temporal boosts do not show there.

You are mistaken. All permanent bonuses and temporary boosts are shown in profile and on individual tab of bonuses screen

pelle plutt
10-02-2014, 04:59 AM
on the other hand, tadaah says its temporary in this thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99846-Official-or-not

garen argon
10-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Would like to hear from a mod or dev for verification.

Veccster
10-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Would like to hear from a mod or dev for verification.

What more do you need to hear? Why do you need more confirmation than you have already seen in this thread?

My droid has a ? next to the goal that specifically and clearly reads "This bonus is only active for the duration of this RIP Romania event.".

Further, Tadaah confirmed it in an earlier thread. And I quote..."This boost is temporary. Thank you.".

I thought that was all pretty clear.