PDA

View Full Version : I buy folders...

Captain Steelman
09-30-2014, 12:20 PM
Hello

UPDATE Im out of cash and also dont need anymore folders... Thank you all Sellers for the help...

Deals done :

500 folders, paid 25 bil
500 folders, paid 25 bil
240 folders, paid 13 bil
62 folders, paid 4 bil
501 folders, paid 25 bil
251 folders, paid 13 bil

If you need folders fast, 50mil/folder is the price to offer for them...

Speed ump
09-30-2014, 03:51 PM
Hey captain, I saw your post in another thread. Yes it does take lots of work to keep a faction such as ours at full operational capabilities. Two even. Our competition has had to do much the same, though since they seem to lose more at a time, and less resources to draw on, they convince whole factions to send them all their top spenders, then leave that faction limping at best, and non existent at worst. It appears theyve at least tried to emulate sup this time with seals, in terms of working together rather than dictating, at least from outward appearances. I would have done things differently this past wd myself, though it worked out well enough in the end. I think I would have attempted to protect my second place spot, rather than concede it. Not my call though, and I'm sure they are happy with the results as they usually are.

Bonanza
09-30-2014, 08:06 PM
pm if you have any for sale

Captain Steelman
10-01-2014, 03:27 AM
Hello Speed ump.... Long time no see... Mr Taddaa throwed in a no no no cat and closed the thread.... CJ54 not around anymore....? And yes, Im back to the game after a 9-10 months break... Had too much work to take care of...

I do understand the amount of work involved in keeping the no 1 spot.... And there is a very limited amount of players that can sustain a WD score of 1mil+ over and over again... Hence, both you and your opponents need to remain reqruiting for players, willing to do a war or two in the 1 mil wd range...

I am, however, not willing to go down that road again.... I have parked my account at SLO Assault Forces... A faction that still seems to be legit and still is fighting for brix and folders.... ( I have visited some factions with way more brix then what is considered normal ) So I am enjoying the great rewards I did recive during my time in the top battles and will have a hard time to meet the demands of tier 1 in the goldbonus program... LoL

Anyway, I still remember the Ireland event and regret that we didnt puch a little harder... We ended up only 1mil+ behind in that WD and it surely was a close call for PUN.....

Captain Steelman
10-01-2014, 05:37 AM
Forgot something.... Speed ump, if you got any left over folders... Let me know... ;-)

Captain Steelman
10-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Folderbump....

Speed ump
10-01-2014, 04:45 PM
no sir, im just a poor simple man, i dont get many folders since i longer do indy events

Captain Steelman
10-02-2014, 01:52 AM
no sir, im just a poor simple man, i dont get many folders since i longer do indy events

LoL... But yes, one most keep the XP gain at a minimum.... For myself I go for the Prestige iLTQ since I can do it for free...

iamnasty
10-02-2014, 08:52 AM
You're lucky today coz I've 2 folders I'm trying to sell to the highest bidder☠.........moo™������

Captain Steelman
10-02-2014, 03:37 PM
You're lucky today coz I've 2 folders I'm trying to sell to the highest bidder☠.........moo™������

Ha ha ha.... My old friend Chang.... I have heard from my boy that you are still in the game and I saw you during the WD in the Pirates TM so I gave you a few love taps.... So you steped down to top10... Smart move I guess....

iamnasty
10-02-2014, 04:03 PM
I'm in Top 500, much needed to do to catch up with you☠.........moo™������

Captain Steelman
10-02-2014, 11:03 PM
I'm in Top 500, much needed to do to catch up with you☠.........moo™������

LoL Didnt I see you on the induvidual leaderboard at close to a mil WD Points....? moo And Catch up...? When I joined Ferrs I was only at 19k/24k stats and you were a monster with 100k+ stats.... Nah, could you be behind now in stats.....? I doubt.... LoL

iamnasty
10-03-2014, 07:53 AM
Serious, now I'm with top 500 faction and proud to be with team coz they're team players☠.........moo™������

iamnasty
10-03-2014, 07:55 AM
FL in be on in the next couple of hour and Gree will lock out the players therefore no worries there won't be any transaction and those overpriced folders will end up with nothing, lol☠.........moo™������

Captain Steelman
10-04-2014, 07:51 AM
FL in be on in the next couple of hour and Gree will lock out the players therefore no worries there won't be any transaction and those overpriced folders will end up with nothing, lol☠.........moo™������

Nice to hear that you slowed down even more then me... Top500.. Are you with former Ferr/SUP player Phoenix...?

I have reach the point where there is nothing more expensive to buy/upgrade... The only way to burn the cash is to give it away or buy something for the team, in this case, folders... Overpriced....??? Depends on your IPH... mo moo mooo LoL