PDA

View Full Version : Temporary bonus

Denerio9
09-29-2014, 06:32 PM
Why is this temporary stuff going on? Temporary stat
changes per individual/ faction ltq? This is not right
way to play this game .....i myself saw lower stats after
war has ended . This temporary stuff has to end & end
now ...why bother exp when its gone after the war?
We try as a team & poof when war ends its gone ..all
our effort for what? Huh ? I mean these other things
like energy refills & stamina refills are ok ..but to gain
exp for something temporary is bogus

the BDLS
09-29-2014, 06:39 PM
How much effort did you really put in to get those temp boosts? The last cycle's temp boosts were very easy to get, virtually free with the energy refills given out. Not only that, the rewards for the last cycle were pretty easy to obtain as well. You obtained great increases in units and even better temp boosts to help you with epic boss and war. You're ridiculous.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
09-29-2014, 06:42 PM
You have to adapt as game META changes. ;)

haystack44
09-29-2014, 07:14 PM
Anyone else only get individual rewards for your tier in WD? I got all my faction rewards and only Venom PT-76 (6% ground attack) I believe this was top 13k or top 14k reward. Temporary bonuses for me? :(

crazeejay
09-29-2014, 07:18 PM
Getting EXP is part of the game. Deal with it

YankeePhil
09-29-2014, 07:24 PM
Anyone else only get individual rewards for your tier in WD? I got all my faction rewards and only Venom PT-76 (6% ground attack) I believe this was top 13k or top 14k reward. Temporary bonuses for me? :(

You only get the indy reward for your tier, so you should only have gotten one

haystack44
09-29-2014, 07:37 PM
I thought that was only Frontline and WD is your tier and all tiers behind you as well.

Heizenberg1
09-29-2014, 08:50 PM
I loved the temp regen and energy. Those factions that pit a little work and get were abke to do so much more in WD. Let us compete more against less active but gold spending teams. Great new twist to the game.

headfaction
09-29-2014, 09:49 PM
I hate the temporary units!! I wanted to keep the health regen units from last time!!

EZfodder
09-30-2014, 04:47 AM
I hate the temporary units!! I wanted to keep the health regen units from last time!!

http://www.crystalinks.com/whining.jpg

headfaction
09-30-2014, 05:31 AM
http://www.crystalinks.com/whining.jpg

You're so cute.

bam bam.
09-30-2014, 05:33 AM
You're so cute.

And also recycling the same material left and right.

Veccster
09-30-2014, 05:55 AM
I like the temporary boosts. It changes up the game.

You want no XP gain & huge units with big boosts??? No strategy in that. If you don't like XP gain, don't go for temporary boosts. As you said, they will be gone next cycle.
Or you can use the temp boosts (that come with XP gain) and try to win boost units in WD.

Gree has done a great job closing out the glitches and adding new angles to the game. Unfortunately not all angles (or the loss of glitching) will please everyone. The result is seen on the forums.

Annihilator2
09-30-2014, 06:41 AM
I don't have anything against temporary boosts. I don't like that getting these boosts wastes your energy; you need to jump from normal to prestige and from master to normal, do some levels in one line and do some in another...

Gree has done a great job closing out the glitches and adding new angles to the game.

I disagree with this. Gree produces more lags than solve.