PDA

View Full Version : Gree has lost there **** minds on wd rewards top25 top50

Snatcher
09-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Its unfair to lower ranked factions. Top factions dont need it they use gold lower ranked factions need them to get back in the game

Kefa
09-29-2014, 12:31 PM
Its unfair to lower ranked factions. Top factions dont need it they use gold lower ranked factions need them to get back in the game

That makes no sense. "It's unfair... Top factions.... use gold... (read: spend more actual real money)... " yet get the better prizes.

What a concept, right? Spend more money, get better prizes... Who thought up that crazy nonsense anyway?

droffatsto50
09-29-2014, 12:33 PM
Although they should possibly change the unit bonuses around the 150, 250 and 500 range i don't see what is the problem here? They have worked for it so deserve the better prizes..

garen argon
09-29-2014, 12:33 PM
never complain about the distribution of war rewards. the rewards are released in enough time. if you really want it; suck up; buy some gold and join a top faction. there are always some recruiting.

Thief
09-29-2014, 12:36 PM
Lol is it fair that Gree gives out the Health Regen to SUP for the past 7 events? (frontline and WD?) probably not but they also earned it.....

If your concerned about this game being fair you should probably give up now...

Pidgeot
09-29-2014, 12:42 PM
Nothing with with showing concern. I also think its a slap in the face to make +1 building upgrade top 25, since they more than likely don't need it. The prize should be at least top 500 to 1000.

Web323
09-29-2014, 01:03 PM
Top 25 can always use another since FL and WD are now more expensive than ever

Annihilator2
09-29-2014, 02:09 PM
Does Gree have lost their minds only with rewards?
Different ILTQ and FLTQ overlap twice in this cycle!
First overlapping is The Quick and Undead ILTQ and Dreadful Machination.

East Coast Bias
09-29-2014, 05:32 PM

A better argument would have been it's unfair to the top25 teams to get ANOTHER building upgrade when we already have our guard towers at lv10. In reality, the top25 prize is a joke that none of us want. I have no plans to take my bunkers to lv10, so giving me another +1 doesn't help. So hopefully if you see if from another player's point of view, you're not the one being screwed.

Gerard Figallo
09-29-2014, 10:00 PM
A better argument would have been it's unfair to the top25 teams to get ANOTHER building upgrade when we already have our guard towers at lv10. In reality, the top25 prize is a joke that none of us want. I have no plans to take my bunkers to lv10, so giving me another +1 doesn't help. So hopefully if you see if from another player's point of view, you're not the one being screwed.

Upgrading only 4 guard towers at once it taking too long, the 5th will speed things up lmao