PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to lose these boosts :'(

bam bam.
09-29-2014, 10:58 AM
I just want to put things into perspective.

We all know having a really cool base and good stats makes you like 10x more attractive to the opposite sex, this is just fact. The following story is also fact. I wish it was fiction.

Now the journey of this cycles temporary boosts started out with good boosts we all thought were ours to keep. Then they were taken away as the veil was lifted and the deception revealed. Much the same as scoring a hot chick/fella at the pub only to sober up the next day and realise you scored a pig. Then 3 wks later the good feelings of those two mins of fun have left, and you are left with a nasty rash (xp gains). As we know this infection is a life sentence, there is a known treatment but a certain corporation owns all the patents for a magic cream that makes the symptoms go away. Once again, we are bent over a barrel and gree'd!.

The point of this mindless rambling is...the right thing to do is make these boosts perm and future ones with clear advertising...also permanent lol.

Sorry. I have too much time on my hands.

Do the right thing just one time. Surprise this cynic GrEe!

Drakhoan
09-29-2014, 05:08 PM
Thanks! This was a funny read and an interesting way of stating your opinion.

EZfodder
09-30-2014, 04:47 AM
http://www.crystalinks.com/whining.jpg

snozuloz
09-30-2014, 04:50 AM
my stats actually went down even with the war prizes from losing the temporary boost

Annihilator2
09-30-2014, 06:14 AM
my stats actually went down even with the war prizes from losing the temporary boost

But what did you expect? You knew that the boosts were temporary.

bam bam.
09-30-2014, 06:30 AM
But what did you expect? You knew that the boosts were temporary.

I think he was hoping the temps would be overtaken by the war rewards. He knew the temp would drop but was hoping the stats would still increase overall with the war rewards. Which would of been a good way to lube up the new program so it slipped in with ease.

Annihilator2
09-30-2014, 06:52 AM
bam bam, temp boosts are standard +10%, + 15%, +20% and WD rewards have +5%, +6%, +7%, ... bonuses.
So it is clear that WD rewards will not cover lost temp boosts

bam bam.
09-30-2014, 07:08 AM
bam bam, temp boosts are standard +10%, + 15%, +20% and WD rewards have +5%, +6%, +7%, ... bonuses.
So it is clear that WD rewards will not cover lost temp boosts

Yes mate,. . . I said "hoping". We all knew that it was gonna drop but the way a smart mob would of done it would of been the other way. I'm not in any way disagreeing with u. It was always gonna drop. At least we get to keep all those great xp gains :)

Annihilator2
09-30-2014, 07:20 AM
yes... I also sad... Drop gold to take some health regen and to find that the boost is temp...:(