PDA

View Full Version : Problem with declaring war

Carl47a
09-29-2014, 09:27 AM
Our faction has been trying (without success) to declare war for the past half hour. Are there any other factions out there having this problem?

Agent Orange
09-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Wonder if Gree screwed up the event timings, we were able to declare 45 minutes ago.

Carl47a
09-29-2014, 09:38 AM
Wonder if Gree screwed up the event timings, we were able to declare 45 minutes ago.

Problem we are having is a strange one.

I can't declare because the message comes up "another faction member has declaed (yes that's the way it shows declared to be spelt)

Other officers are shown "war over" messages

Then there are those who get messages asking "are you sure you want to declare" in very small font.

With just a couple of hours left we are not a happy bunch to say the least what with vital points being lost because of a stupid glitch!

snozuloz
09-30-2014, 04:45 AM
For once, our faction had zero problems declaring

Annihilator2
09-30-2014, 06:12 AM
I saw such problem long time ago.
Our faction had zero problems with declaring several last WD-s

Agent Orange
09-30-2014, 06:58 AM
Problem we are having is a strange one.

I can't declare because the message comes up "another faction member has declaed (yes that's the way it shows declared to be spelt)

Other officers are shown "war over" messages

Then there are those who get messages asking "are you sure you want to declare" in very small font.

With just a couple of hours left we are not a happy bunch to say the least what with vital points being lost because of a stupid glitch!

Sorry this is after the fact, are all the players declaring in the UK? I recall on one WD someone screwed up the event timer and certain time zones got locked out a couple of hours before the actual end of WD. Though in your case that almost feels like there is something corrupted in your faction data on the server. Perhaps a ghost member?

Long shot but perhaps remove then readd all members, could also be a good excuse to reorder your players strategically.