PDA

View Full Version : Second Request for non elitist WD rewards goals

Pidgeot
09-28-2014, 04:15 AM
I'm asking again, can you may a set of completable goals that most of the players can get for playing hard. None of the WD goals can be completed without large amounts of gold. Give us hard working players something we can get as well, please.

Annihilator2
09-28-2014, 04:53 AM
Gree is interesting only in gold players. Gree does not care about hard work of anybody.

Adm. J(K96)
09-28-2014, 06:39 AM
Just curious. Which goals are unattainable by only playing hard?

Annihilator2
09-28-2014, 07:48 AM
Most events and goals

Dirty Mind
09-28-2014, 11:55 AM
if everyone can complete them, the net gain would be 0. There would just be more rewards added to the top tiers and you would still fall behind.

Pidgeot
09-28-2014, 01:39 PM
Just curious. Which goals are unattainable by only playing hard?

All of them.

Pidgeot
09-28-2014, 01:40 PM
if everyone can complete them, the net gain would be 0. There would just be more rewards added to the top tiers and you would still fall behind.

There would still be a net gain, since you are benefiting from it.

Adm. J(K96)
09-28-2014, 02:59 PM
I disagree. I've been a free player from the start. I am the farthest thing from a powerhouse, but between some smart play and finding a good group of people to play with, a lot can be achieved. It's not easy but it can be done.

Alexindahouss94
09-28-2014, 03:23 PM
So you are unable to get on the individual leaderboard for free? And what about FL rewards? Those are very easily obtainable rewards that even my lvl 30 mini can obtain. Raid boss regular and prestige can be completed for free with a little help from stronger factions. Epic Boss can be completed for free by most, especially the daily faction rewards. And now some ltq's abd fltq's can be completed for free, i think that's fine for free players. Of course there will always be rewards unobtainable by most, it's the nature of "free to play, pay to win" games.

Pidgeot
09-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Adm. J(K96) and Alexindahouss94, you two seem to not understand that Im talking about WD... Even says it in the title. I, as well as other hard working free/lite gold players have no issues placing top 6000 in leaderboards or where we want. other events are also completable, since there are other "level" you can play. WD is only gold level. There's no easy, normal, prestige or master, like every other event.

I'll say it again so you guys can understand. There needs to be a set of completable goals that can be obtained by players who work hard during WD.

Alexindahouss94
09-28-2014, 04:59 PM
I understood you the first time, what i was saying is that we don't need anymore goals to complete during WD. There are already enough goals outside of WD that are tailored to the free player, WD is NOT for the free player.

Drakhoan
09-28-2014, 05:14 PM
I understood you the first time, what i was saying is that we don't need anymore sh*t goals to complete during WD. There are already enough goals outside of WD that are tailored to the free player, WD is NOT for the free player.

Nose seems to be pointed a little high.

*didn't see a disclaimer posted "WARNING - WD is not for the free player"

Drakhoan
09-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Adm. J(K96) and Alexindahouss94, you two seem to not understand that Im talking about WD... Even says it in the title. I, as well as other hard working free/lite gold players have no issues placing top 6000 in leaderboards or where we want. other events are also completable, since there are other "level" you can play. WD is only gold level. There's no easy, normal, prestige or master, like every other event.

I'll say it again so you guys can understand. There needs to be a set of completable goals that can be obtained by players who work hard during WD.

I'm with you Pidgeot... been asking for this for years.

Something for:
Wall bangers
Most wall ending
Little guy PA loss to DL
DL killer
Beating a higher stat players (PA or lucky regular hit)

Lots here that would reward the low level while most gold players wouldn't want to mess with.

Some don't want to work hard they just want to throw gold at it... its a real life trait as well.

360 Joules
09-28-2014, 06:07 PM
Agree completely w you Drakoan and OP.

I'm with you Pidgeot... been asking for this for years.

Something for:
Wall bangers
Most wall ending
Little guy PA loss to DL
DL killer
Beating a higher stat players (PA or lucky regular hit)

Lots here that would reward the low level while most gold players wouldn't want to mess with.

Some don't want to work hard they just want to throw gold at it... its a real life trait as well.

solowalker
09-28-2014, 06:58 PM
something for a new player like - no health regen or any other bonuses but they could complete it with hard work?

1hr 40m regen / 24hr daily 57.6 hits per day plus level ups and start - hours not played
so like 50 hits a day and max 150 wins for reward.

Something that gold and veterans will get no matter what, but a brand new player could get during WD if they never slept and found a team with health regen bonuses?

I understand the thought behind rewarding time and effort spent in the game. but in a pay to win game the little bonus you see will not get you any better off, as everyone as good or better than you will also get it, and more.

Ky man
09-28-2014, 07:27 PM
Stop complaining it's all the money. Pay for some gold and you may complete it.

Alexindahouss94
09-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Nose seems to be pointed a little high.

*didn't see a disclaimer posted "WARNING - WD is not for the free player"

Do you need to see a disclaimer for the ocean? "Don't hop in ocean, you might die." This is supposed to be common knowledge, i've been in a top 750 faction before and even we knew that WD was not for the non gold player.

Drakhoan
09-28-2014, 09:46 PM
Do you need to see a disclaimer for the ocean? "Don't hop in ocean, you might die." This is supposed to be common knowledge, i've been in a top 750 faction before and even we knew that WD was not for the non gold player.

The point was sarcasm... see it is lost on some. I don't believe you attempt made sense. I'll complete it for you "WARNING - OCEAN ahead, you may get wet"!

If the game was meant to be a pay to play, then why would it be a free app? To make it clear to "some", that was not an actual question you need to answer.

"Some" need to lighten up and take these threads for what they are... suggestions, comments, concerns, that will not going to come to fruition. So, take they red pill and the blue pill then free v gold will become crystal clear with absolute clarity!

*think the idea was to provide something for gold players which exists, something for hard working free players, and nothing to average free players... so no not everyone would get these goals accomplished. meh

Adm. J(K96)
09-29-2014, 04:53 AM
I too understood you the first time. I too am a free player and have been from the start. So is the majority of my faction. Yet top 250 is achievable for us. What more do you want? If you are stuck hitting walls all of the time, who's fault is that? Sounds like you need to find a better faction.

Alexindahouss94
09-29-2014, 05:29 AM
No need to try and get personal Drakhoan, not my intentions to make you mad. Let's just agree to disagree, i want less to worry about, ya'll want more to worry about. Regardless of what happens, i'll continue to play this game with my current playing style unless things drastically gets worse.

Agent Orange
09-29-2014, 06:40 AM
I'm asking again, can you may a set of completable goals that most of the players can get for playing hard. None of the WD goals can be completed without large amounts of gold. Give us hard working players something we can get as well, please.

I think you need to be a lot clearer on what goals you are talking about. Gree have different award levels depending on how your faction scores. Basically you appear to be in a faction below the lowest prize tier based on what you are saying.

What I would like to see is better prize tiers below top 1000, no idea why they put the next level down at 2000 which is stupid. The individual prizes should be cumulative the way faction prizes are.

You also don't seem to realize that we can now get health regens for winning battles.

Finally what I notice in the lower levels is really poorly thought out factions so I am not surprised that they do not win much.

Pidgeot
09-29-2014, 11:47 AM
I think you need to be a lot clearer on what goals you are talking about. Gree have different award levels depending on how your faction scores. Basically you appear to be in a faction below the lowest prize tier based on what you are saying.

What I would like to see is better prize tiers below top 1000, no idea why they put the next level down at 2000 which is stupid. The individual prizes should be cumulative the way faction prizes are.

You also don't seem to realize that we can now get health regens for winning battles.

Finally what I notice in the lower levels is really poorly thought out factions so I am not surprised that they do not win much.

Lets clear some of this up. I'm level 142, around 620m attack, 401m defense, average 180-200 wins a WD (40 to 50K WDP). The faction I'm with jump between 250 and 500, which depends on the rewards. Im not some bad player demanding because I can't place, I'm a hard working player who wants more because I do work hard, and dont have much to show for it.

Im also talking about the indie goals that cant be completed without gold during WD.

garen argon
09-29-2014, 12:39 PM
1. No to making indy rewards cumulative. that's a horrible idea.
2. to the OP. there are a lot of indy rewards to be gained during a war. unless you are willing to drop gold; there's not
much chance in finishing them. your account is pretty good. keep crushing the events and have fun.

Adm. J(K96)
09-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Funny, your account is far better than mine. You work hard and it shows. I don't understand what you are complaining about. Want to get better? Leave your team and join a top 100-150 or better faction. You've got the stats for it. Your faction is what's holding you back.

Hell, we've got some openings. Come help us push to 150 and beyond.

Drakhoan
09-29-2014, 04:35 PM
It isexhausting that so many of you can't comprehend what this thread was startedabout.

Please allow me to break it down for you:
There are currently 3 (sometimes 4) levels to every event, exceptWD.
Master - Gold spenders
Prestige - Light gold spenders to only the most dedicated hard working freeplayers
Normal - Free player (upper middle class of the free player)
Easy/Beginner - New players and any free player

You have to keep in mind (as I mentioned earlier in the thread) that this GAMEis for free. If gold players or GREE don't have any concern for the free playerthen it should not be free... all problems solved... the gold players cancontinue to fill GREE's coffers, the free player won't be annoying anyoneanymore, and those free players that would occasionally spend a little causethey slacked off and slept to long or were too drunk can take their dollarselsewhere which would mean the crushing demise of MW, due to a player reductionof 50% or better, all those gold players would be playing each other and won'thave free players to slap around... how was that for one heck of a run on!

I see all sides, beginner, free, moderate gold user, and gold addict... I seefacts and reality unclouded by color or greed or mental state.

This should have left you utterly confused.

Adm. J(K96)
09-30-2014, 02:57 AM
THERE IS NO CONFUSION.

There is enough all cycle long, to the point of ridiculousness. We dont need more in WD. WD is the best it has been in a long time. 20m+ stats isnt good enough for you to gain from WD? I you didn't gain that much, then you either don't play as hard as you think, or you need a new faction. WD is not about the individual player here. Seriously, OP is whining at this point.

I'm a hard working player who wants more because I do work hard, and dont have much to show for it.

You've got more than enough to show for it. Stop acting like a spoiled child. Hard work will get you to a comfortable level, which you've more than achieved. You want to play the with the big boys, then you need to pay like the big boys. If you can't afford the addiction, there is professional help available.

Agent Orange
09-30-2014, 07:07 AM
1. No to making indy rewards cumulative. that's a horrible idea.
2. to the OP. there are a lot of indy rewards to be gained during a war. unless you are willing to drop gold; there's not
much chance in finishing them. your account is pretty good. keep crushing the events and have fun.

No it would just make the heavy spenders stronger and keep them up in their own tier as long as Gree doesn't go and screw up the matching algorithm again.

Agent Orange
09-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Lets clear some of this up. I'm level 142, around 620m attack, 401m defense, average 180-200 wins a WD (40 to 50K WDP). The faction I'm with jump between 250 and 500, which depends on the rewards. Im not some bad player demanding because I can't place, I'm a hard working player who wants more because I do work hard, and dont have much to show for it.

Im also talking about the indie goals that cant be completed without gold during WD.

Ok thanks for clearing that up, initially you came off as a bad player just demanding more stuff. The problem as I see it is that stat inflation has screwed up the game, I see level 90 players with over 500,000 stats because they are seeded in top factions for events.

If your idea is to try and get your group to catch up it likely won't work, I think at this point I would rather see the element of strategy worked back into the game since only WD seems to requier a bit.

Pidgeot
09-30-2014, 12:06 PM
Ok thanks for clearing that up, initially you came off as a bad player just demanding more stuff. The problem as I see it is that stat inflation has screwed up the game, I see level 90 players with over 500,000 stats because they are seeded in top factions for events.

If your idea is to try and get your group to catch up it likely won't work, I think at this point I would rather see the element of strategy worked back into the game since only WD seems to requier a bit.

At this point, I'm not trying to catch up but just want to be rewarded for hard work. The top is going to complete all events and get all boost anyway but a goal for WD that says get 150 wins or score 40k point and get a boost. Something like +15% building output. Something that everyone gains from but not game breaking.

Pidgeot
09-30-2014, 12:13 PM
THERE IS NO CONFUSION.

There is enough all cycle long, to the point of ridiculousness. We dont need more in WD. WD is the best it has been in a long time. 20m+ stats isnt good enough for you to gain from WD? I you didn't gain that much, then you either don't play as hard as you think, or you need a new faction. WD is not about the individual player here. Seriously, OP is whining at this point.

You've got more than enough to show for it. Stop acting like a spoiled child. Hard work will get you to a comfortable level, which you've more than achieved. You want to play the with the big boys, then you need to pay like the big boys. If you can't afford the addiction, there is professional help available.

If you dont want to complete goals then you dont have to. I would like some more for WD.

Adm. J(K96)
09-30-2014, 04:54 PM
What you want is everything handed to you.

Pidgeot
09-30-2014, 05:04 PM
What you want is everything handed to you.

I don't think I ever say I wanted anything handed to me. I think I said give us something more we can earn or something along those line.

Adm. J(K96)
10-01-2014, 03:43 AM
And they have given a crap-ton more. So much so I can't even find the legitimate goals from all these worthless BS ones we now have. Yet you cry for more.

So yes, you want it all handed to you.

Pidgeot
10-01-2014, 08:58 AM
And they have given a crap-ton more. So much so I can't even find the legitimate goals from all these worthless BS ones we now have. Yet you cry for more.

So yes, you want it all handed to you.

I'm now convinced you're a troll.

Ky man
10-01-2014, 10:15 AM
I'm now convinced you're a troll.
I'm convinced your a whiney little biatch.

Pidgeot
10-01-2014, 10:30 AM
I'm convinced your a whiney little biatch.

And I'm convinced you're a Christian. Also, it's spelled "you're", as in "you are", not your. If you want to insult, do it right.

Ky man
10-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Wow. Your a loser. Get over the fact that you'll never gonna get a free ltq. This is a gold game. Have money or gtfo. Oh btw maybe flutter is a better game for you. Since you cry like a baby.

Pidgeot
10-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Wow. Your a loser. Get over the fact that you'll never gonna get a free ltq. This is a gold game. Have money or gtfo. Oh btw maybe flutter is a better game for you. Since you cry like a baby.

You're, not your. Get it right. Shinning example of America's school system.

Tadaaah
10-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Locking. Warning to all that are name calling.