PDA

View Full Version : Gree, you are delusional!

OMD73
09-27-2014, 08:19 PM
Gree, you have been taken for the fool.

Increasing boss health every cycle because of diminishing revenue from gold sales?

Never thought why? I don't have to buy gold to finish raid boss anymore. A small contribution from each syndicate member buys someone from TAW or SAS or any other top 5 syndicate to come over and finish the 95's and 100's for us. Much cheaper than buying vaults of gold! Very profitable for the individuals selling help also!

headfaction
09-27-2014, 10:09 PM
Why would you have to ask such nonsense?

Daswi
09-27-2014, 10:36 PM
And why would you tell gree what you are doing? Just to have gree shut down that option.

cooch
09-27-2014, 11:20 PM
Once upon a time an idiot savant bragged how he could optimize the gold bonus program with sales on iTunes or google play cards. Other idiots chimed in how they were getting one over on gree.

1. This forum is owned by gree. Smart A*Ses thinking they took screws to gree got something in return
2. Gree killed gold bonus program following week after that thread read by execs
3. Since it hurt biggest paying customers there was considerable debate w/in gree. What resulted was a much more diluted gold bonus program as a compromise

This thread could result in same result for gold bonus players. I would have thought them smarter in picking a syn to help. Not sure who is dimmer. The op or top 5 players helping this op syn. I guess we will find out if gree repeats history.

Gree, you have been taken for the fool.

Increasing boss health every cycle because of diminishing revenue from gold sales?

Never thought why? I don't have to buy gold to finish raid boss anymore. A small contribution from each syndicate member buys someone from TAW or SAS or any other top 5 syndicate to come over and finish the 95's and 100's for us. Much cheaper than buying vaults of gold! Very profitable for the individuals selling help also!

OMD73
09-28-2014, 03:46 AM
Once upon a time an idiot savant bragged how he could optimize the gold bonus program with sales on iTunes or google play cards. Other idiots chimed in how they were getting one over on gree.

1. This forum is owned by gree. Smart A*Ses thinking they took screws to gree got something in return
2. Gree killed gold bonus program following week after that thread read by execs
3. Since it hurt biggest paying customers there was considerable debate w/in gree. What resulted was a much more diluted gold bonus program as a compromise

This thread could result in same result for gold bonus players. I would have thought them smarter in picking a syn to help. Not sure who is dimmer. The op or top 5 players helping this op syn. I guess we will find out if gree repeats history.

I also remember similar profiteering when Uzis were difficult to come by. Gree responded positively in this circumstance. So we shall see.

Dipstik
09-28-2014, 07:25 AM
And this is why syns should be locked.

WTG Syndicate (624475065)
09-28-2014, 07:47 AM
I agree, syndicates should be locked like the are for Street Assault where players not in a syndicate can join one but those already in one can not leave and join another. This should be the same for the battles as well to be honest. Maybe if this was the case then the raid boss health would not be continually rising as much to counter the 'work arounds' players come up with which screws over those who stick with their current team.

This wont be popular with other players but hey ho, we can all think the same.

Perin
09-28-2014, 07:52 AM
I'd say lock em or put it where we can only get in our syndicate we were in to start the event. Let me explain: with the new individual goals for Raid Boss I leave & start my own syn to get the lower level items that I missed at the beginning. However,I could possibly load them in my original syn but I'm impatient. So starting a new syndicate is the only option besides joining your original syn

Weasel
09-28-2014, 08:04 AM
And this is why syns should be locked.

https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0256/84/1372391550804.png

I agree, syndicates should be locked like the are for Street Assault ...

Last SA the syndicates were completely locked. No leaving, no joining, no booting, no jumping.

I'd say lock em or put it where we can only get in our syndicate we were in to start the event. Let me explain: with the new individual goals for Raid Boss I leave & start my own syn to get the lower level items that I missed at the beginning. However,I could possibly load them in my original syn but I'm impatient. So starting a new syndicate is the only option besides joining your original syn

If you're so impatient that you have to chase the individual goal before your team has gone as far as they can as a group, you don't deserve to get back into your original syndicate. There is no 'I' in team. Doing what you described is selfish if you're using up health on yourself while your team still needs your help.

Perin
09-28-2014, 09:39 AM
https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0256/84/1372391550804.png

Last SA the syndicates were completely locked. No leaving, no joining, no booting, no jumping.

If you're so impatient that you have to chase the individual goal before your team has gone as far as they can as a group, you don't deserve to get back into your original syndicate. There is no 'I' in team. Doing what you described is selfish if you're using up health on yourself while your team still needs your help.

We haven't finished RB the last 2 go rounds. Once it hit 100s we go for individual goals. The officers load up what everyone needs but if we all need level 5s it's faster for me to do it in my own syn.

Weasel
09-28-2014, 10:36 AM
In that case it makes no difference whether or not you can get back into your regular syndicate before the event ends.

jmeijer
09-28-2014, 10:42 AM
Your syndicate is crap when you need a member from a top 3 syndicate to help you finish.

Dipstik
09-28-2014, 12:05 PM
Your syndicate is crap when you need a member from a top 3 syndicate to help you finish.

Can we agree on "not elite?"

cooch
09-28-2014, 01:38 PM
All this drivel about locking syns from free players. If gree does this it's a negative incentive and will turn most players, including gold players off. The ones that don't read or post in the gree whiner forum

Gree is getting on right track with positive incentives not to jump and leave syns unlocked. After all if RB begins right after a war surfers get a free ride.

1. We r going way of mw with a super elite lvl. Top syns will stay home so better prizes and complete the wrapper with legends at home
2. For all syns gree is on right track by offering legends as part of finishing certain elite levels. If they offer the chance of all 3 within syns there won't be jumpers. Too bad if final legend needs to be won after the 1 lvl 100. Use gold

Positive incentives will keep the paying members happy and whiners r gonna whine

Final thought: You guys are bat crazy dumb if you think gree will stop increasing RB health after locking syns. Will always go up and you'll be here whining

Dipstik
09-28-2014, 02:24 PM
I don't say they should lock the syns in exchange for lower health. I say JUST LOCK THEM.

Finishing the event by buying a seat or having friends/mercenaries help you out is stupid.

lordsagacity
09-28-2014, 04:33 PM
I don't say they should lock the syns in exchange for lower health. I say JUST LOCK THEM.

Finishing the event by buying a seat or having friends/mercenaries help you out is stupid.

There is no need to lock the syns. A simple way would work.
Each player has a list that records the syns he joined since the last battle and it is refreshed after each battle. The battle points he earned in one battle is shared between the syns on the list.

Green Drake
09-28-2014, 05:44 PM

Didn't I see a thread started by you one the trade forum looking to exchange cash for a raid boss seat just a few weeks ago?

Dipstik
09-28-2014, 05:47 PM
Be about three cycles ago, but yes. I've gotten every raid boss prize but one. I assume there's an argument to follow that observation... Go ahead.

Green Drake
09-28-2014, 05:51 PM
Just interesting. No argument.

Dipstik
09-28-2014, 06:01 PM
That's what I thought.

Green Drake
09-28-2014, 06:14 PM
That's what I thought.
I don't need to say anything. Anyone that wants can look up the thread and see what you are all about......

Dipstik
09-28-2014, 06:58 PM
Still waiting for your point...

surfinguy369
09-28-2014, 07:13 PM
He has no point Dippy!

Dipstik
09-28-2014, 07:22 PM
I know... He said that. But he still pretends there's some deep hidden meaning behind his useless posts.

I just like making people examine themselves sometimes. I don't think he even knows what he's saying.

t12pm
09-28-2014, 07:35 PM
I know... He said that. But he still pretends there's some deep hidden meaning behind his useless posts.

I just like making people examine themselves sometimes. I don't think he even knows what he's saying.

Maybe you need to examine yourself I brought this point up before when you was whining about locking syns, yet you do the same thing that in a earlier post you say is stupid. You can't have both ways if you buy a seat why not buy gold and help your syn out.

Dipstik
09-28-2014, 07:39 PM
I play by the rules as they exist. So what? If anything you'd think that makes my argument stronger because I benefit from the current system.

And I pay cash and guns, not real money you idiot.

t12pm
09-28-2014, 07:55 PM
I play by the rules as they exist. So what? If anything you'd think that makes my argument stronger because I benefit from the current system.

And I pay cash and guns, not real money you idiot.

Must of touched a nerve you had to resort to name calling lmao. Like I said why don't you buy a little gold and help your syn out.

Green Drake
09-28-2014, 08:05 PM
No hidden meaning and there is nothing deep occurring on this board. Your hypocrisy is evident and speaks for itself.

Dipstik
09-28-2014, 08:12 PM
No hidden meaning and there is nothing deep occurring on this board. Your hypocrisy is evident and speaks for itself.

It's not hypocrisy, it's not self evident, and if it speaks for itself, WHAT DOES IT SAY?

For someone with no argument or point, you sure want to keep talking.

cooch
09-28-2014, 09:53 PM
He made his point dip. U just want to argue. Lol

QUOTE=Dipstik;1393962]I know... He said that. But he still pretends there's some deep hidden meaning behind his useless posts.

I just like making people examine themselves sometimes. I don't think he even knows what he's saying.[/QUOTE]

Dipstik
09-29-2014, 05:03 AM
No, he wants to imply his point without actually saying it. It's not even a very good one.

Max Power
09-29-2014, 06:44 AM
It's not hypocrisy, it's not self evident, and if it speaks for itself, WHAT DOES IT SAY?

For someone with no argument or point, you sure want to keep talking.

These guys are not in your league. I am not sure of speedbagging them builds up confidence for tougher opponents in real life, or if this qualifies as down time for you. Regardless, I am entertained.

NEWSFLASH: You can play the game by the rules that exist and still support a change in those very rules. It doesn't make you a hypocrite.

Green Drake
09-29-2014, 07:57 AM
These guys are not in your league. I am not sure of speedbagging them builds up confidence for tougher opponents in real life, or if this qualifies as down time for you. Regardless, I am entertained.

NEWSFLASH: You can play the game by the rules that exist and still support a change in those very rules. It doesn't make you a hypocrite.
Lol. I have no desire to be in "dippy's league" on the crime city forum. I actually find it comical that you say that as if it is a compliment to him.

Dipstik
09-29-2014, 08:26 AM
Someday you'll realize why it is. I doubt you'll still be here when you do.