PDA

View Full Version : Buying Uzis with respect

Phillip99
09-27-2014, 03:43 PM
How bout a buy 10 or a buy 25 button.......wtf, takes forever to buy even 50 or 100.

Kitty McPurr
09-27-2014, 04:25 PM
Try purchasing and upgrading hideouts, then you can complain.

The Hammr
09-27-2014, 05:52 PM

Absolutely agree.

Weasel
09-27-2014, 06:44 PM

Your idea of which issue to prioritize is exactly backwards. I hear the hideout situation is a pretty tedious process, however, it only affects about 1 in 60 people. Buying uzis with respect is equally tedious and affects potentially everyone.

Evan1000
09-27-2014, 06:59 PM
You don't even need to buy uzi's unless you plan on knocking down the 26 10bil bosses, but I wouldn't mind seeing something they have like for buying weapons with rp, and you just click the + button, so it'd be much more efficient to buy uzi's.

That would be very helpful in my opinion.. but what would be even more helpful was if they cut down the damn boss health ;)

Kitty McPurr
09-27-2014, 10:27 PM
Your idea of which issue to prioritize is exactly backwards. I hear the hideout situation is a pretty tedious process, however, it only affects about 1 in 60 people. Buying uzis with respect is equally tedious and affects potentially everyone.

Based on your statement of "hearing the hideout situation is pretty tedious", I can assume you have not had the pleasure of purchasing and upgrading 50 LVL 10 hideouts. It takes me approx 25minutes of continuos tapping and scrolling, followed by confirming and tapping and scrolling and confirming. Each purchase is seperate and confirmed, each upgrade to each lvl is seperate and confirmed, then as the upgrade get lower down the list you must scroll down for each tap, confirm, scroll. 50 LVL 10 hideouts = approx 1000 taps, plus hundreds of scroll downs.

I feel like purchasing uzis took me 1-2minutes for 150uzis. tap, tap tap...150 times.

So your premise that they are equally tedious is absurd. Both could use improvement, but 1 is far worse than the other. The fact that it is inflicted on fewer players is a silly arguement..."since it doesn't affect me, it doesn't need to be fixed."

Weasel
09-27-2014, 11:30 PM
Based on your statement of "hearing the hideout situation is pretty tedious", I can assume you have not had the pleasure of purchasing and upgrading 50 LVL 10 hideouts. It takes me approx 25minutes of continuos tapping and scrolling, followed by confirming and tapping and scrolling and confirming. Each purchase is seperate and confirmed, each upgrade to each lvl is seperate and confirmed, then as the upgrade get lower down the list you must scroll down for each tap, confirm, scroll. 50 LVL 10 hideouts = approx 1000 taps, plus hundreds of scroll downs.

I feel like purchasing uzis took me 1-2minutes for 150uzis. tap, tap tap...150 times.

So your premise that they are equally tedious is absurd. Both could use improvement, but 1 is far worse than the other. The fact that it is inflicted on fewer players is a silly arguement..."since it doesn't affect me, it doesn't need to be fixed."

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/656/644/c14.jpg

sister morphine
09-27-2014, 11:47 PM

If you were to buy 50 level 1s, then upgrade all of them to level 2 etc would that at least eliminate the scrolling down? (apologies if you're doing that already but I'm getting the impression from your post you're taking each one to level 10 individually).

Having experienced the tedium of building hideouts - though on nothing like the scale you're doing it - I completely agree something needs doing. The same applies to wall hits; why do we have to dismiss the result screen each and every time? Why not the same as a regular fight screen where players can hit again straight off it? This is just shockingly bad design.

Kitty McPurr
09-28-2014, 12:11 PM
If you were to buy 50 level 1s, then upgrade all of them to level 2 etc would that at least eliminate the scrolling down? (apologies if you're doing that already but I'm getting the impression from your post you're taking each one to level 10 individually).

Having experienced the tedium of building hideouts - though on nothing like the scale you're doing it - I completely agree something needs doing. The same applies to wall hits; why do we have to dismiss the result screen each and every time? Why not the same as a regular fight screen where players can hit again straight off it? This is just shockingly bad design.

Yes you must upgrade every single hideout individually. If you purchase 50, first off they get purchased individually, then once you have 50 at level 1 everytime you click upgrade you get a confirmation "are you sure?" press "yes" then 1 of 50 gets to level 2. repeat 49 times and you have 50 at lvl 2...literally 1000 clicks and hundreds of scrolls down. I am not exagerating...1000 clicks!...and hundreds of scrolls down the list!

Tegaaaan
09-28-2014, 12:35 PM
How bout a buy 10 or a buy 25 button.......wtf, takes forever to buy even 50 or 100.

The guys right. It takes forever.