PDA

View Full Version : Gold taken during WD when hitting rival

Bugmama
09-27-2014, 05:18 AM
The following has happened twice in last 24 hours during battle. I go to hit a target and not only does the hit not register but it takes my gold with no warning. I have 10 health packs. Anyone else notice?

Bugmama
09-27-2014, 05:19 AM
I also had plenty of shots to take so wasn't low on health

Dog bite
09-27-2014, 08:15 PM
I did have that happen once so far; however I had just filled my health.
I think in my case I hit the use gold button instead of the health pack.
It hasn't happened since.

Rolinz
09-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Good luck with getting Gree Support to help or fix or answer.

bam bam.
09-28-2014, 03:53 AM
With the android delays, I tap it at the wrong time by a millisecond and I lose some gold. Gree tax. I do it all the time. Over my career I would of blown 3 vaults on accidental taps. Glad im a freebie now

bam bam.
09-28-2014, 03:56 AM
Been begging for confirms on ALL gold purchases for 2 years. Common sense/decency

Dog bite
09-28-2014, 04:21 AM
Been begging for confirms on ALL gold purchases for 2 years. Common sense/decency

I agree a confirm button would be great.
Especially for those of us with fat fingers.....

Snatcher
09-28-2014, 05:06 AM
Well thats not gonna happen in a million years

bam bam.
09-28-2014, 07:18 AM
Well thats not gonna happen in a million years

I hate being right all the time. Its a burden

valient
09-28-2014, 11:20 AM
Just place a ticket for a refund.
Bwa Ha Ha Ha

iYoungblood
09-29-2014, 05:50 AM
The following has happened twice in last 24 hours during battle. I go to hit a target and not only does the hit not register but it takes my gold with no warning. I have 10 health packs. Anyone else notice?

I submitted a few tickets on this gold eating glitch early this year. They close out my tickets and tell me they can't help. The proper way to resolve this issue & all similar issues is to have a gold turn off switch in settings. If u want to spend gold, u can go turn it on & do your thing. If you don't want the added agravation, then don't ever turn gold spending off. However, this would reduce the amount of gold being used & therefor the amount being purchased, so Gree ain't doin it. The confirm gold expenditure popup menu should also be added. In fact, I think Apple should refuse to carry the application any longer until those theft prevention barriers are added.

There should also be a sell buildings turn off switch to prevent accidental selling of buildings.

Thief
09-29-2014, 06:42 AM
Yea I've been having that happen for over a year now. It sucks big time....but its just a tax on my gold I guess.