PDA

View Full Version : Birds are third

MAD NUGGETT
09-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Did they blow their load last WD? I think so....

Captain Buck Slayer
09-26-2014, 10:47 PM
GO SUP GO! I hope you knock those guys to 3rd!

Alexindahouss94
09-26-2014, 11:26 PM
Still day one, and they're not too far behind. Bit early for this thread lol.

MAD NUGGETT
09-26-2014, 11:27 PM
It's never too early. Birds already sat for an hour trying to dodge. They also already lost a battle. Lol

Toby_Bear
09-26-2014, 11:54 PM
It's never too early. Birds already sat for an hour trying to dodge. They also already lost a battle. Lol

Your really contributing with your paltry 6k in points

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 12:29 AM
Birds just matched mcgurts. Birds losing

J1mcrane
09-27-2014, 12:32 AM
Hey nuggett, I know you're a fanboy but all this SUP sucking is becoming cringe worthy!!

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 12:38 AM
Keep reading, it gets worse.

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 01:08 AM
Birds lost

2.4m to 1.3m

Adm. J(K96)
09-27-2014, 02:40 AM
Wow, what nail biting excitement!

RetiredAndHappy
09-27-2014, 03:38 AM
Another pointless thread.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nuggett
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Butt+nugget

HellRaizer
09-27-2014, 03:44 AM
Oh dear. Is nuggett about to walk into another beat down from retired lol

But I agree, seeing these pointless troll threads every wd is pathetic. SUP must be proud of their spokesperson. Suppose this will turn into another verbal bashing between SUP and OSW

Rather than posting troll like threads way don't y'all post constructive threads.

Ps. I'm not in sup or osw. Just a daily player fed up with your ranting in this forum

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 03:54 AM
Another pointless thread.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nuggett
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Butt+nugget

Yep, you seem to read them all.

Retired. What a joke.

RetiredAndHappy
09-27-2014, 04:55 AM
I just read new threads when I login. So yes I even read your trolling threads.. I see that you are still ignorant in the use of the English language.. Maybe you should retire from trolling.

HellRaizer
09-27-2014, 04:57 AM
Lol. Nuggett bites again. Suppose he doesn't even realise he's been played lmao

cdun13
09-27-2014, 06:26 AM
Birds and seals suck

HellRaizer
09-27-2014, 07:34 AM
All these people acting like children do.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Looks like a rope-a-dope tactic is being employed.

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 10:52 AM
I just read new threads when I login. So yes I even read your trolling threads.. I see that you are still ignorant in the use of the English language.. Maybe you should retire from trolling.

You are just a knucklehead. Why don't you go up to anybody on the street and tell them you have retired from modern war. Nobody will have any clue what you are talking about. This is my only point.

I didn't realize retired players still play the game and read the forums more than active players. Somehow for you retiring seems to mean increasing playing time.

cdun13
09-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Agree. If your "retired" kick rocks! Stop getting on here talking about a game you Supposably retired from. Nobody cares what you have to say. You obviously don't a have any kind of life. So you should think about getting on that. Losers. See ya chumps.

HellRaizer
09-27-2014, 01:35 PM
And why can't he post in the forum. He obisously still does the beta. Looking those his posts he also seems to post advise.. I just looked through post history cdun. The majority of your posts are either trolling, worthless or downright rude..

HellRaizer
09-27-2014, 01:39 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98929-I-see-no-birds!!&p=1385895#post1385895
Clearly retired explained himself well in that thread and others do seem to agree (if you ignore the sup plebs)

Your previous posts don't shed a good light on you - http://forums.gree.net/member.php?192295-cdun13

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 01:52 PM
He is wrong and so are you.

You can't retire from a video game. Especially if you still have multiple accounts and still play daily. I have read this guys signature and it makes about as much sense as his screen name.

HellRaizer
09-27-2014, 02:03 PM
Retire has nothing to do with being a professional.

You can retire for the night. Ie go to bed
A jury can retire to deliberate
Retire a batter in baseball
Retiring can basically mean leaving something. He's given you official dictionary links, but you are so stubborn you have decided to make up your own rules on what words can mean.

And why the hell would he need to randomly tell someone of the street whether or not that he has played or is playing a game. Why don't you just retire from trolling and talking crap

HellRaizer
09-27-2014, 02:06 PM
His sig also makes sense. He retired from the game and only does beta stuff.

RetiredAndHappy
09-27-2014, 02:15 PM
Thanks hell.. But there's no point arguing with this ignoramus.. He is completely blinkered and doesn't have the IQ to understand..

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Not sure why this concept is so difficult to grasp.

Retired is word traditionally reserved for people who have a successful career in something. A fireman, baseball player, doctor or lawyer. If someone were to say they were a retired fireman I would understand this immediately. This person was most likely a fireman for 20 + years and now no longer and draws some sort of pension or "retirement check"

Saying you retire from modern war just does not fit this mold. I realize this word can be used multiple ways. I am just questioning this use is all. I mean the guy still plays multiple accounts. Lmao

Using this logic, I guess I am retired from colecovisio, Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, sega genesis and xbox. This list goes on and on.

Retired asteroids player - out
(Still play sometimes)

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Btw, I love how you put clash of clans on your signature as an acceptable substitute to not spend gold. That game uses the exact same tactics strategy as modern war does in order to get players to spend. Lmao. Nice choice. Please let us all know when you retire from that game also. Or still play with two games and beta tester.

RetiredAndHappy
09-27-2014, 02:31 PM
"traditionally".. Are you one of these people that says "its a fact" and therefore you must be believed.. Lets actually look at the definition again.. Dumbing it now even further

verb (mainly intransitive)
1.(also transitive) to give up or to cause (a person) to give up his work, a post, etc, esp on reaching pensionable age (in Britain and Australia usually 65 for men, 60 for women)
2.to go away, as into seclusion, for recuperation, etc
3.to go to bed
4.to recede or disappear ⇒ the sun retired behind the clouds
5.to withdraw from a sporting contest, esp because of injury
6.(also transitive) to pull back (troops, etc) from battle or an exposed position or (of troops, etc) to fall back
7.(transitive)
a.to remove (bills, bonds, shares, etc) from circulation by taking them up and paying for them
b.to remove (money) from circulation

It would appear as thou your use of the word "traditionally" means that we should only expect the first of the above meanings to "normally" be applied. Why on earth would the word have the above definition if one isn't allowed to use it?

And a part of that. I am not the first, nor will I be the last person who will day that they have retired from MW.

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 02:32 PM
His sig also makes sense. He retired from the game and only does beta stuff. Just stick to focusing your mind on tapping becuase that appears to be the height of your intellect.

You realize he had to outline all that garbage since nobody could understand what the heck he is talking about.

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 02:36 PM
"traditionally".. Are you one of these people that says "its a fact" and therefore you must be believed.. Lets actually look at the definition again.. Dumbing it now even further

verb (mainly intransitive)
1.(also transitive) to give up or to cause (a person) to give up his work, a post, etc, esp on reaching pensionable age (in Britain and Australia usually 65 for men, 60 for women)
2.to go away, as into seclusion, for recuperation, etc
3.to go to bed
4.to recede or disappear ⇒ the sun retired behind the clouds
5.to withdraw from a sporting contest, esp because of injury
6.(also transitive) to pull back (troops, etc) from battle or an exposed position or (of troops, etc) to fall back
7.(transitive)
a.to remove (bills, bonds, shares, etc) from circulation by taking them up and paying for them
b.to remove (money) from circulation

It would appear as thou your use of the word "traditionally" means that we should only expect the first of the above meanings to "normally" be applied. Why on earth would the word have the above definition if one isn't allowed to use it?

And a part of that. I am not the first, nor will I be the last person who will day that they have retired from MW.

Dude, you still play the game. I read like 4 words of this post before I realized you were going to drone on about your Wikipedia copy and paste skills.

And yes, traditionally people do not retire from a video game. Sorry bro. It's sounds lame

HellRaizer
09-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Omg. He retired from competitive playing. Would you rather his sig said "stopped competitive playing" or "finished gold spending". It means the same damn thing. What is your bloody problem with him using a word correctly.

He does have a point thou. Since when do you dictate the rights and wrongs of a language.

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Omg. He retired from competitive playing. Would you rather his sig said "stopped competitive playing" or "finished gold spending". It means the same damn thing. What is your bloody problem with him using a word correctly.

He does have a point thou. Since when do you dictate the rights and wrongs of a language.

No, he should put a screen name of his choice. He shouldn't lie and say he retired

cdun13
09-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Hell raizer stop riding his nuts dude. Retired means you no longer do it. That's like saying I was a doctor but I retired but I still go to the hospital every day and do surgery. Come on man get your thoughts together then come back. And yes I am rude when people post dumb stuff or are constantly complaining. I come here for information on modern war. Not to listen to people like you b!tch and whine about stuff like an event being 5 minutes late. Suck it up bro

Dirty Mind
09-27-2014, 03:47 PM
You realize he had to outline all that garbage since nobody could understand what the heck he is talking about.

By 'nobody', I assume you mean, just you. Every war you come out here looking like a Mental Midget.

HellRaizer
09-27-2014, 03:49 PM
I see you suffer from the same mental condition and ignore the factual definitions of a word. SUPose you are his tapping faction member. I don't know this retired guy but at least he actually speaks the truth and doesn't make up his own sh?t.

If you actually come here from MW information, you haven't done a good job of it so far.

And I'm not your Bro

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 03:55 PM
We are modern war bros just like being retired. Ya know??

Ajk
09-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Don't feed the trolls. Always a good read though to help me grasp the complete and utter stupidity of the Nuggett and what else lies out there in this world. Thanks for reminding me just how many morons there are out there.

Damn.. I just fed it.. and its little girlfriend.

RetiredAndHappy
09-27-2014, 03:59 PM
We are modern war bros just like being retired. Ya know??

Glad you finally agree.

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 04:07 PM
Mmmmmmm mmmmm, that was tasty! Feed me!

Ajk
09-27-2014, 04:25 PM
Guess Id be a little more embarrassed by my point total then ripping on another team. Especially since you've done nothing to help.

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 04:39 PM
Birds are still third

Ajk
09-27-2014, 04:47 PM
And your dead last in point scoring for your faction.

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Nope, not last...

Toby_Bear
09-27-2014, 05:58 PM
Nope, not last...

Your killing it with your 40k in points long duck dummie.... Who's the broke one??? Maybe spend less time enticing the forum with yet another garbage attempt to troll OSW and actually hit for your team

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 06:26 PM
40k is birds new minimum. You sound angry. It's ok. 3rd place is good. Maybe you guys should have thought of this before spending 100m on second place.

Toby_Bear
09-27-2014, 06:42 PM
Updated long duck dummie point total 41,283...ahead of last place suptard that has 518.... Check back for more updates just to make sure this thread is as stupid as the op that wrote it... Just a fact

Toby_Bear
09-27-2014, 06:44 PM
40k is birds new minimum. You sound angry. It's ok. 3rd place is good. Maybe you guys should have thought of this before spending 100m on second place.

I'm not with OSW, just making a point that while you and only you think this type of thread is humorous, it's not.

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 06:53 PM
So you are saying I cleared bird minimums?

TheBFO
09-27-2014, 06:54 PM
OSW sucks SUP will never lose OSW just a bunch o noobies

Toby_Bear
09-27-2014, 08:30 PM
44,466... Pathetic for a top 500 much less sup.... Broke a$$

MAD NUGGETT
09-27-2014, 08:54 PM
It's enough to beat the birds. Priceless.

Toby_Bear
09-27-2014, 09:10 PM
Tell that to your faction mates that are spending coin while your broke a$$ can't even do free hits apparently but get the same units. Your foul troll

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-27-2014, 09:28 PM

Nice, very clever, as someone said: ROPE-A-DOPE was employed!!! LMFAO

Adm. J(K96)
09-28-2014, 06:52 AM
I'd truly rather listen to players *****ing than the nonsense in this thread. At least there's the potential of some kind of progress coming from those threads. No chance of any kind of positive coming from this. You can't fix stupid.

Tony81
09-28-2014, 10:13 AM
I still find it hilarious that after so many posts like this by the nugget, no one has realized he enjoys making you all feel so irritated to argue about the definition of 'retired.' Haha. ... But anyways, back to your scheduled programming...

Janoe123
09-28-2014, 12:20 PM
I still find it hilarious that after so many posts like this by the nugget, no one has realized he enjoys making you all feel so irritated to argue about the definition of 'retired.' Haha. ... But anyways, back to your scheduled programming...

hmmm hmmm hmmmm

Tealeaf65
09-28-2014, 04:50 PM
I still find it incomprehensible how these idiots from SUP can spend such ridiculous amounts of money on a very average phone app, and actually think they're being clever.

MAD NUGGETT
09-28-2014, 11:10 PM
Jelly. All jelly

Speed ump
09-29-2014, 12:00 AM
intresting that you guys care so much about it to even bother being here and posting about it. theres obviously more to it then youre willing to admit. chuck your jealousy is showing again.

Speed ump
09-29-2014, 08:59 AM
Looks like the fat lady is warming up for an appearance. Mcgurts has managed to slug it out with OSW and bested them head to head twice and overall for second. Guess last one drained their tanks. That's ok I'm sure they'll be back and running next one after bonus comes out, though our bonus as usuall will be bigger. But I do look forward to more plucking n the future

MAD NUGGETT
09-29-2014, 09:05 AM
Birds were plucked by:
Guerrilla crew
Mcgurts - twice
Sup wins

Chirp chirp

ScrewThis
09-29-2014, 11:16 AM
Yawn

Weren't you banned Mad Nugget? How'd you get unbanned?

truthteller
09-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Birds were plucked by:
Guerrilla crew
Mcgurts - twice
Sup wins

Chirp chirp

and we care because????????

MAD NUGGETT
09-29-2014, 02:23 PM
Yawn

Weren't you banned Mad Nugget? How'd you get unbanned?

I know people.

crazeejay
09-29-2014, 02:54 PM
news flash......NO ONE CARES except all you tards playing swords

big fat dad
09-29-2014, 02:56 PM
Mad, you have so much time to open the thread where you...shows all/most of your deficits?
Man grown up!

Speed ump
09-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Hey guys, last wd I saw congrats to OSW on pushing sup so high, while still retaining g their usual spot. Mcgurts secured second from OSW, and can't have any complaints we tried to avoid matching them either. It was a fair heads up battle. They fought in, but in the end we prevailed. A little kudos for the performance would be nice for the nice job the team did, instead of all the negativity. It was a joint sup operation and the plan fell into place nicely. I applaud mcgurts for the fine job.

B00B1ES
09-29-2014, 03:25 PM
Hey guys, last wd I saw congrats to OSW on pushing sup so high, while still retaining g their usual spot. Mcgurts secured second from OSW, and can't have any complaints we tried to avoid matching them either. It was a fair heads up battle. They fought in, but in the end we prevailed. A little kudos for the performance would be nice for the nice job the team did, instead of all the negativity. It was a joint sup operation and the plan fell into place nicely. I applaud mcgurts for the fine job.

lol dude, arent you bored yet? youre still playing?

truthteller
09-29-2014, 03:28 PM

better read this, is way much more ammussing than this thread

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml

claremons
09-29-2014, 04:33 PM
I still find it incomprehensible how these idiots from SUP can spend such ridiculous amounts of money on a very average phone app, and actually think they're being clever.

1stly, u will understand when the day comes that u have money. We don't think we r being very clever, but obviously ur mind isn't working well enough for u to earn the kind of money we do in real life, that we have excess to spend on a "very average phone app". Partially it's also due to our competitive nature that drives us to do what we do, a trait u can find in many successful people in the world.

2ndly, all the talk about people spending so much time and money on this game having no life. It's precisely because I have a life, so I don't wait for that energy or health to regenerate. It is possible to accomplish in 1hr what many take days and alarm settings to.

At the end of the day, it's a personal choice. I ask that u people stop judging what others choose to do in their life. Nobody is endangering anybody's life and do not need your intervention.

Speed ump
09-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Bored? Why would I be bored? I get to pluck birds every three weeks, and in two factions sometimes. Double my fun,lol.

big fat dad
09-30-2014, 12:51 AM
Speed, I have noticed that you took the "stick" from Mad. Man, you know what the word - class - means? Without the reason you are playing on the nose to the ones who are defeated? How old are you? And please do not reply that over 15 because I will loose remnants of my respect to you.

RetiredAndHappy
09-30-2014, 12:52 AM
1stly, u will understand when the day comes that u have money. We don't think we r being very clever, but obviously ur mind isn't working well enough for u to earn the kind of money we do in real life, that we have excess to spend on a "very average phone app". Partially it's also due to our competitive nature that drives us to do what we do, a trait u can find in many successful people in the world.

2ndly, all the talk about people spending so much time and money on this game having no life. It's precisely because I have a life, so I don't wait for that energy or health to regenerate. It is possible to accomplish in 1hr what many take days and alarm settings to.

At the end of the day, it's a personal choice. I ask that u people stop judging what others choose to do in their life. Nobody is endangering anybody's life and do not need your intervention.

That made me laugh

“It's an universal law-- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education. An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Captain Steelman
09-30-2014, 03:40 AM
Fun reading... And as the good old book say, nothing new under the sky.....

Except that "the pinguins" seems to be "the birds" nowadays.... Kind of strange when you think about the amount of burnt out SUP players, falling from the "sky" in a bird like manner, down to lower rank teams... In some cases as low as down to top500 teams.... Must be hard work to keep 60 seats occupied with 1mil+ players...

So what started with SUPER FACTION, and many more teams after, is now at McGurts..... Well, as I said..... Nothing new under the sky....

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-30-2014, 03:44 AM

Except that "the pinguins" seems to be "the birds" nowadays.... Kind of strange when you think about the amount of burnt out SUP players, falling from the "sky" in a bird like manner, down to lower rank teams... In some cases as low as down to top500 teams.... Must be hard work to keep 60 seats occupied with 1mil+ players...

So what started with SUPER FACTION, and many more teams after, is now at McGurts..... Well, as I said..... Nothing new under the sky....

Astute observations, very astute, discerning readers can draw their own conclusions. Thank you!

whitefire
09-30-2014, 04:03 AM
Frankly I don't give a hoot about who overspends another to gain third, second or first place. What I do care about is idiots having nothing better to do that polluting the internet with senseless drivel which only conveys their need for a good psychologist to work out their own personal issues. Or to put it plainly: You're not informing or amusing anyone so go away and stop bothering us Nugget.

MAD NUGGETT
09-30-2014, 10:06 AM

Super faction is not mcgurts. If a sup player fell out of the sky then he took ten birds with him. It's policy

MAD NUGGETT
09-30-2014, 10:10 AM
Frankly I don't give a hoot about who overspends another to gain third, second or first place. What I do care about is idiots having nothing better to do that polluting the internet with senseless drivel which only conveys their need for a good psychologist to work out their own personal issues. Or to put it plainly: You're not informing or amusing anyone so go away and stop bothering us Nugget.

Why do you care about polluting the internet? Plenty of senseless drivel everywhere buddy. If these threads are so boring and useless then why do you come here, read it all and post? Funny stuff. These useless threads have plenty of views, so somebody likes them. Move along move along

Did I mention birds got third? Lmao

Captain Buck Slayer
09-30-2014, 11:34 AM
Good job SUPerMcgurts

Captain Steelman
09-30-2014, 11:35 AM
Super faction is not mcgurts. If a sup player fell out of the sky then he took ten birds with him. It's policy

Hmm, I rather think its more accurate to say that if a SUP player fell out of the sky, then a bird took his seat....

Luke7676
09-30-2014, 12:48 PM
Speed, I have noticed that you took the "stick" from Mad. Man, you know what the word - class - means? Without the reason you are playing on the nose to the ones who are defeated? How old are you? And please do not reply that over 15 because I will loose remnants of my respect to you.

I'm sure Stephen has more class than you would ever have.

You can't help but to respect SUP. They take care of their own, and will probably always be #1 unless they ever get burnt out of this game.

There is nothing wrong with having a little competitive humor, after all, I think they've earned it over the years.

There will always be jealous ppl. out there wishing they could be a part of SUP or best them at WD.

Stephen,

I am guessing business is still good for you guys here in Houston?

Tadaaah
09-30-2014, 01:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs