PDA

View Full Version : Gree, return indication of existing health!

Annihilator2
09-26-2014, 12:41 PM
We had two indication:
- time till end of war when we clicked Attack button
- amount of existing health and time till full health regeneration when we clicked on Power Attack or Add Health button

Now time till war end is shown in all places.

Gree, return indication of existing health!

richie1105
09-26-2014, 01:03 PM
I know how crafty, I'm positive my health REGEN is the same as it was before to, I don't notice any change

elangomatt
09-26-2014, 01:15 PM
You can always go the long way around and attempt to donate more folders than you have to the faction and click the "get more" button. That will bring up the raid boss screen where you cancel out of buying folders. Then go to the boss select tab to see the time to full health.

It takes about 20 more taps than the old PA button but at least it works.

Annihilator2
09-26-2014, 01:15 PM
I don't talk about regen itself. I talk about indication.
You could earlier see when your health will be full and you could set timer for this time. Now this is impossible.

Annihilator2
09-26-2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks, elangomatt. But for what does Gree make this game not user friendly? Simply Gree kills the game.

elangomatt
09-26-2014, 01:23 PM
Thanks, elangomatt. But for what does Gree make this game not user friendly? Simply Gree kills the game.

I won't disagree with you there, but it is what it is. We asked for it to be changed back a couple months ago when they first changed it but as you can see they didn't do anything about it.

solowalker
09-26-2014, 03:07 PM
I guess this must be an IOS thing?

On Android this is what I see.

I use my 4 hits and now try for a 5th hit with no health left, it tells me how long until I can take 1 more hit. just multiply by 4! simple.

pick_sax
09-26-2014, 03:20 PM
you are correct.

android used to be broke (just showing time remaining) and apple was great (showing time remaining to hit)

then about 3 or 4 updates ago, the droid guys fixed things to work like apple, and the apple guys broke things to work like android.

they need to fire those idiots!

I guess this must be an IOS thing?

On Android this is what I see.

I use my 4 hits and now try for a 5th hit with no health left, it tells me how long until I can take 1 more hit. just multiply by 4! simple.

Annihilator2
09-28-2014, 09:21 PM
Mods, will the issue be fixed?

Thief
09-29-2014, 06:52 AM
I would definitely like to see this fixed.

pick_sax
09-29-2014, 08:42 AM
i'd say that the ios crew would want it back. so, i gave tuduuuhhhh's suggestion a change.

submitted a ticket, it is already closed, AND NO FIX.

TUDUUUUUUHHHH, your ticket process is useless if the tickets are ignored.

I would definitely like to see this fixed.