PDA

View Full Version : Never complain but

sir yes sir
09-26-2014, 10:36 AM
I'm not one to ever complain about what gree does because well it's gree and expected. But how can you justify "giving" out a health bonus then raising the epic bosses health by 30%? Especially when you are given bonuses that are worth "30%" which due to gree math does NOT equal 30%. Then cut down the epic boss event by a day. In the past I've made 150 bosses regularly. Didn't get to 100 this time around. I'm pulling the B.S. Card out. My rant is over. And I've said in the title I don't normally gripe and moan about silly stuff because it is gree we are talking about!

solowalker
09-26-2014, 02:38 PM
I hear ya sir yes sir... but I normally get stuck at boss 115 during the 5 day epic boss. This time I hit 150 with ease. Between all the health bonuses, energy bonuses and alliance 10% attack bonus. Dang it was easy this time. boss 100 to 150 took only 3 cash hits. I did not use gold to get the temp bonuses, but they were easily achieved for indy as well as faction. Get on the game more, complete the button clicks, reap the rewards.

BigTex87
09-26-2014, 09:25 PM
I'm not one to ever complain about what gree does because well it's gree and expected. But how can you justify "giving" out a health bonus then raising the epic bosses health by 30%? Especially when you are given bonuses that are worth "30%" which due to gree math does NOT equal 30%. Then cut down the epic boss event by a day. In the past I've made 150 bosses regularly. Didn't get to 100 this time around. I'm pulling the B.S. Card out. My rant is over. And I've said in the title I don't normally gripe and moan about silly stuff because it is gree we are talking about!

This was the easiest EB that GREE has ever had you may have moved into a new tier that made it harder for you but you are the first person I have seen that complained that this BOSS was to hard

Alexindahouss94
09-26-2014, 11:03 PM
Bosses went down easy, but real life got in the way and i was only able to get to 120. That 5th day would've helped a bit lol. Oh well, not the first time i've missed out on units.