PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else run into this guy?

Phelpsy
09-26-2014, 08:44 AM
Redbeard the great joined 2 dif factions I'm in and within min he was gone, anyone have this happen?

VikingsVoice
09-26-2014, 08:57 AM
probably collecting intel

pick_sax
09-26-2014, 11:18 AM
not by that name, but several that did the same, and agree with viking... collecting intel.

Jaded Fusion
09-26-2014, 12:13 PM
I see he is on Click x Click x Boom's roaster

Phelpsy
09-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Ppl are so sneaky

Merc_mw
09-26-2014, 07:57 PM
We take no new players after the Monday before wd

Blackstone
09-26-2014, 09:48 PM
Collecting intel? What is this 2013...?

headfaction
09-27-2014, 10:46 AM
Collecting intel? What is this 2013...?

Lol. I was thinking the same thing.

cdun13
09-27-2014, 11:26 AM
Intel doesn't matter. Most can hit anyone. If you can't your not good, so you should just quit anyways.

MadAtWorld
09-27-2014, 12:21 PM
probably collecting intel

It may not have been player intel he was looking for. I have heard rumors of ppl looking to see what factions have in their vaults. If you have 5m concrete, more money than you should be able to get, etc. then they accuse you of cheating. Maybe they are jumping in to see if they find something fishy, SS it, and then send a ticket to Gree trying to get your faction in trouble.

Getting player intel is practically worthless these days as someone else said. So, what else would someone want to take a quick peek at?

Although, my faction interviews people. We did accept one guy who came in and five minutes later was asking us about two accounts we had in with stats lower than he liked. They were dropping off bricks, but he was looking to see if he was happy with the players he would be playing with. I imagine if I were a player with 1b stats I might not want to be on a team with more than half the players lvl 200+ and stats under 100m. But not knowing your specifics, I couldn't begin to guess at more. For a hint, I always look at a players wall. If they have 10 messages in 2 days all from different teams saying that he requested, I think twice.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-27-2014, 03:21 PM
Intel? No, intel in a make believe "tap tap tappity tap" game?
Sheesh...FACE PALM...Sheesh

cdun13
09-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Go somewhere else and dew nuttin baaaaahhhhhh

Dirty Mind
09-28-2014, 11:59 AM
It may not have been player intel he was looking for. I have heard rumors of ppl looking to see what factions have in their vaults. If you have 5m concrete, more money than you should be able to get, etc. then they accuse you of cheating. Maybe they are jumping in to see if they find something fishy, SS it, and then send a ticket to Gree trying to get your faction in trouble.

This is more like it. the OP said he was gone 'withing minute'. thats not enough time to gain intel on more than 2 or 3 people. Plus, gathering intel is a waste of time now.

Mr Art0is
09-28-2014, 12:48 PM

Getting player intel is practically worthless these days as someone else said. So, what else would someone want to take a quick peek at?

Although, my faction interviews people. We did accept one guy who came in and five minutes later was asking us about two accounts we had in with stats lower than he liked. They were dropping off bricks, but he was looking to see if he was happy with the players he would be playing with. I imagine if I were a player with 1b stats I might not want to be on a team with more than half the players lvl 200+ and stats under 100m. But not knowing your specifics, I couldn't begin to guess at more. For a hint, I always look at a players wall. If they have 10 messages in 2 days all from different teams saying that he requested, I think twice.

Agree with this.

Multiple teams messages on the wall would indicate the player is a faction surfer.

360 Joules
09-28-2014, 06:12 PM
He is in click x click x boom right now if u want to talk to him!

Baltimore Bully
09-28-2014, 06:25 PM

I knew it. You're so right.... GTFO!

vball
09-28-2014, 09:32 PM
There was a merger that happened while he was not online. Many of the minis went to click click boom to try them out for this event. He panicked and was bouncing around till he figured out he was able to come over.

Nothing nefarious about it. The bot makes much of that mute at this point.

I think team chemistry is a bigger factor IMO and how well you enjoy each other and have fun in the game.

Drakhoan
09-28-2014, 09:36 PM
There was a merger that happened while he was not online. Many of the minis went to click click boom to try them out for this event. He panicked and was bouncing around till he figured out he was able to come over.

Nothing nefarious about it. The bot makes much of that mute at this point.

I think team chemistry is a bigger factor IMO and how well you enjoy each other and have fun in the game.

Wish I could find more of the chemistry, enjoy, fun types... maybe I'm just an Ahole. At least I win at that!