PDA

View Full Version : i'm a futurist

TZora
09-26-2014, 12:50 AM
i can predict when the game will go slow, hang or crash and magic magic, i'm correct each time :p

every 4th hood i visit, the game goes dead slow and half the buildings don't show up. every 5th hood i visit, the game hangs or crashes.

it's so precise like day and night and i'm almost certain what's gonna happen on the 4th hood i visit. i know it's gonna be laggy and slow and then visiting 5th hood is just gonna make me restart the game. so now i visit 3 hoods, restart .. visit 3 hoods, restart .. like clock works .. tic-toc .. tic-toc :rolleyes:

Eddie Eagle Eye
09-26-2014, 03:20 AM
Yup this new iOS 8 update is a joke ! Takes about 10 seconds after you press on a menu selection for it to recognise ?? Makes it very easy to keep clicking into an unwanted gold purchase. Which will lead to more tickets for gree ultimately slowing them up more than usual .
Subsequently has doubled the time it takes for purchasing decorations, which kinda sux ��
EEE

TZora
09-26-2014, 07:36 AM
i have turned off the hood props for my hood and other hoods. it's hell laggy just to load buildings, props would just kill the app completely.

ToxicCuffs
09-26-2014, 07:39 AM
Great, thanks for that intel!

TZora
09-26-2014, 08:33 AM
i'm a futurist, i knew you'd say that :p

sister morphine
09-26-2014, 01:19 PM
Yup this new iOS 8 update is a joke ! Takes about 10 seconds after you press on a menu selection for it to recognise ?? Makes it very easy to keep clicking into an unwanted gold purchase. Which will lead to more tickets for gree ultimately slowing them up more than usual .
Subsequently has doubled the time it takes for purchasing decorations, which kinda sux ��
EEE
Is it the iOS update or just the servers? Apart from collecting I've not been on CC much since we finished the SLTQ - modern war has taken all my attention, and that's been laggy as heck all week. I'm still using iOS 5 on my devices!

bravo 6 vk
09-27-2014, 03:53 AM
Yea, your right! On droid also. 4-5 hoods and game doesn't load the buildings

sister morphine
09-27-2014, 07:12 AM
Yea, your right! On droid also. 4-5 hoods and game doesn't load the buildings
I had a weird thing in MW more than once during the week. Starting from my base I visited another and then returned to mine only to find some of my own buildings weren't there and took a couple of seconds to come back.