PDA

View Full Version : [Events] Schedule Change

Tadaaah
09-25-2014, 05:00 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you a heads up on the schedule changing for this weekend.

The River Rockbox will start tomorrow.
The 24hr War, Watermill Conquest, will start Saturday.
The Raid Boss, Garashgore Wandering Abomination, will start Sunday after the War.

Happy gaming, everyone!

GetItFixed
09-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Thank you, much appreciated.

Hockeydoc
09-25-2014, 05:38 PM
Tadaah, thanks for the info, but unless someone watches the forum 24/7, they don't know about the change. A schedule needs to be posted in game, with dates so everyone knows. As a guild founder I didn't know about the change. The only way I found out was by having a profile in a different guild. Dates are posted in your other games. It would be nice to have that same courtesy extended to KA.

Sweet {T}, aka Serita, founder of Daddy Chubbs

garen argon
09-25-2014, 05:55 PM
thanks for the clarification Tadaaah.

Lys
09-25-2014, 10:08 PM
Yes, because we so want a 24 hour war at all... [/sarcasm]

Lord Vyper
09-25-2014, 11:36 PM
I normally wouldn't mind if the battle starts Friday or Saturday - but changing the start less than 24 h before the event should start is the worst... Gree should be able to understand that we plan a weekend (yes, some still have a RL - I heard about that) - this change is an insolence and not a sign that Gree listen to the player.

1. We didn't want this war
2. Maybe some prefer a 24h war starting Saturday - but no one wishes changes in the plan less than 24h before start...

I don't know to whom Gree is listening - it's not the player community... Please realize that we want a shedule because we plan out time. There have been good signs since the last war - but this is really bad

Jnsolberg
09-26-2014, 08:19 AM
You Spoke, We Listened?
I didn't see anyone asking for the 24 hour war to be pushed back one day. It seems like we spoke about wars being too often, Quests being piled on top of one another and bugs throughout the game.
Are you listening to that?
So we have a 24 hour war Saturday, then a 3 day war starting 6 days later. How is that even remotely what most of us are asking for?
Maybe the schedule will change after this 24 hour war. I hope so.

Uberfauker
09-26-2014, 10:08 AM
Who is GREE listening to? If you make a schedule stick to it; most of us have already planned around this stupid little war. I rescheduled crap I had going on Saturday morning to the afternoon just so I can help my guild fight...now I'm busy and can't fight.

I am a proud member of FUN in Black, Top 10 scorer in the last two wars and always have been around the top 25/50 on the individual leaderboard. I pay your salary! I don't like this change! I'VE SPOKEN, I HOPE YOU'VE LISTENED!

Vile Lynn
09-26-2014, 10:49 AM
That SS made me lol.

Tadaaah
09-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Hey guys,

This change was made to help gameplay continue as smoothly as possible. There is some work being done with one of our partnering companies and the change couldn't be avoided. Apologies for the inconvenience.

GetItFixed
09-26-2014, 11:16 AM
Still, i really appreciate that you gave us the exact dates when Box Event and Raid Boss starts. Really wish it would be always this way.

Vile Lynn
09-26-2014, 01:29 PM
Hey guys,

This change was made to help gameplay continue as smoothly as possible. There is some work being done with one of our partnering companies and the change couldn't be avoided. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What does any of that have to do with "listening to us" and the war schedule?

Gree has a mini-war going on in CC (gave half-day notice) and a 3-day war in MW, btw.

I'm feeling BS'ed by GREE again.

Lys
09-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Hey guys,

The issue here is the whole "You spoke, we listened" b.s. you attached on the in-game pop-up. That is =/= an issue with a partnering company, for if you had listened to us, we wouldn't even have a 24 hour war, period. End of story. No exceptions.

The faulty wording (in-game) has only led to incite the player-base's response to this change.

The red Baron
09-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Not all players look here and in the game quest list all but the mini war is lost.
Everytime you "repair" one problem you creat two new once.

And why do you lie "we listend" instead of telling the real reason from beginning on ?

By the way we loved the jumping for guild part of the box event, we all (most) hate normal box or antiquary.
Most time i finish with 9 boxes and one unit missing.

Lord Vyper
09-26-2014, 02:51 PM
Hey guys,

Thx Tadaaah... An we stupid customer were thinking gree was talking about us with 'you spoke, we listened' - so gree was talking about a partnering company....

Thanks for the clarification