PDA

View Full Version : I'm still confused and can't find a straight answer anywhere

clown
09-25-2014, 02:35 PM
What rewards are temporary and which ones are permanent? I have boost units from the Juju ltq under both my specials tab and normal unit inventory tab. Is it just the token collections that are temporary and units all permanent or what?

backstabber
09-25-2014, 03:05 PM
Click on the globe and all the bonuses that are unlocked are temporary. All other ones that were won from a unit (ex 10/10 normal) are permanent

jrb22250
09-25-2014, 03:17 PM
Here was one I never. Understood. They are temp, got that, but what is temp? Does unit and boost go away? Just boost?

I know most were for Temp Energy and Temp Health. Too many events this cycle to keep up.

Dirty Mind
09-25-2014, 03:23 PM
The temp bonuses are not attached to any unit, they are just something you got for collecting 4 of something. I'm pretty sure nothing will be removed from your inventory.

Tadaaah
09-25-2014, 03:24 PM
Just the bonuses go away. Nothing else is removed.

-Commando-
09-26-2014, 08:34 AM

It would be nice if the collected items disappeared from inventory after they become useless.
Has anyone gotten the Allies button to do anything?

Blackstone
09-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Basically anything of value earned the last two-three weeks is temporary. Ie health regen, energy, etc.

Adm. J(K96)
09-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Just to be clear, you do realize the majority of the community thinks this sucks, right?

Tadaaah
09-26-2014, 01:46 PM
Just to be clear, you do realize the majority of the community thinks this sucks, right?

The forums have made themselves clear.

KillerDriller
09-26-2014, 02:33 PM
The allies do nothing here. Dropped below 500 to test and they did nothing.

Dog bite
09-27-2014, 04:12 AM

Great.
Just so there is no grey area the temp boosts really do suck.
Really......

EZfodder
09-27-2014, 08:06 AM

I like it..,better than no regen

BrisingrBoss
09-27-2014, 08:14 AM
on the plus side we are getting bonuses that are cheaply obtained if not freely. yes they go away with time, but as long as we can get them back next cycle, why not? it keeps things interesting.

bam bam.
09-27-2014, 08:22 AM

Yes, 70% is a clear majority on the shove it where the sun dont shines side. If we had the info prior maybe it wouldn't of been as hated. Has given free players a temp taste of gold life. It was not a terrible idea, it was however handled terribly. Temp boosts for perm xp, as ppl realise the true costs they will move away from this but...I hate to say it... Maybe there is a place for temp boosts. In the very Next breath ur devs have to stop screwing up the events constantly b4 they attempt to get creative. Jus aim to not pi.ss ppl off for a few months, once u achieve that...then get cute. U mods need to communicate a hell of a lot better. N we need to stop spending till things r soughted.

On the positive, I've enjoyed parts of this cycle. Keep working for it!. Lets have fun

Reubengoh
09-27-2014, 09:53 AM
While temp boost is a positive way of moving forward, especially when they are relatively easy to obtain a few of the temp boost.

But I do agree that it sucks and forces more spending into obtaining it. When one day it becomes a faction norm, everyone (even those who who are too busy/unable to participate in certain events) will be forced to be active.

This eventually spoils the faction dynamics and create unnessesary rift in the faction.

As nice as it is to have amazing temp boost, it does not change the fact that WD is still about spending gold as regen, rather than waiting for regen. Logic isn't there... While the temp regen helps lower faction to play more, the only way to have more hits per battle is spending - regardless if it's buying health in bulk or regen or just refilling as it goes...

Adm. J(K96)
09-30-2014, 05:02 PM
Apparently since they are back this cycle, no Gree, we were not clear enough.

MAD NUGGETT
09-30-2014, 11:09 PM
Why complain about free health regen and energy? If anything it makes the game more fun. Gree is pretty clear they will not give these types of boosts away for free. Just the temps. I'll take whatever they give. All good.

Junky
10-01-2014, 01:23 PM

You guys will probably call this trolling...
The forum IS NOT required to play the game, nor is it in the ToS that we are required to get information here.
At this point Gree has two options:
- Update the ToS
- Include information in game

We know your job sucks and your tired of guys "crying" but we all know Gree is in the wrong here, Apple and Google seem to agree.

These are EASY day one (for any successful company) fixes that MUST be addressed.

Major Elvis Newton
10-01-2014, 02:03 PM
The boosts our temporary but the XP used to get them never goes away.

In that sense it's a waste of time

The Pharoah
10-02-2014, 08:03 AM
The boosts our temporary but the XP used to get them never goes away.

Come on, the XP gains on those quests were tiny. In the normal course of events, playing/raiding as much as time and regen will allow, it takes months to level up once you get over level 200. I mean, compare the XP on the LTQ missions to the ordinary map missions.

HayeZeus
10-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Who gives a about temp boosts? They're almost all achievable without any gold. Use those boosts to raid the out of people who have been out of your reach until now. 30% alliance attack? I'm bombing everyone back to the stone age and donating all their money to my faction. Have fun with it people, I don't see what the big deal is.

Now if you spent money thinking they were permanent, well you have every right to be pissed. Request a refund