PDA

View Full Version : Why are the mods ignoring the MW forum?

Kefa
09-24-2014, 03:55 PM
All in good fun, and I hope it's taken that way... but it has been more than 5 days now since a mod responded to anything at all in the MW forum.

Tadaaah
09-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Apologies, I've been out and am still a bit under the weather. We'll be picking it back up tomorrow.

Kefa
09-24-2014, 04:52 PM
Apologies, I've been out and am still a bit under the weather. We'll be picking it back up tomorrow.

Knew I shoulda made "Tadaaah is under the weather" an option! haha... good to hear from you :)
Hope you're all better very soon, Tadaaah.

poochz
09-24-2014, 05:16 PM
Next question is why is there only one?

solowalker
09-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Next question is why is there only one?

My best guess is that that cant afford 24/7 support on a forum that complains non stop. They only get so much revenue from us; that can't employ an army to moderate, fix tickets, and develop a game.

We just need to spend more!!!

NexusImperium
09-24-2014, 08:48 PM
+1 solowalker - they make money off these games but not that much and they need to be careful with their revenue because it can fluctuate quite a bit.

I'll also add that from a business standpoint (outside business networking) San Francisco CA is a very poor, expensive choice for a regional HQ. Just saying.

Rolinz
09-24-2014, 10:01 PM
I think they need at least 2 or 3 mods for each game and they can take shifts.

Better to have mods dedicated to only 1 game so that they get better knowledge of that particular game and not worry how the other games are doing?

Socks
09-24-2014, 10:02 PM
Note their lengthy, proven customer service model with tickets. The forums need no further explanation.