PDA

View Full Version : Do you just go for it in the events...or build up the bonus....

hellscaretaker
09-24-2014, 02:55 PM
As you know from my other post of Road to Ruin i have come to a brick wall with my units not being able to beat the AIs its throwing at me.

Most of my time is R or UC or SR but all are maxed at at only between level 20s at present, so if i want to increase them i of course going to need to win them from the events or hope they come out from the war boxs. Question i had when you taking on a event do you burn though the bonus as well (these being refills etc) or do you just see how far you go normally? I keep thinking to myself i want to score big im going to have to use the refils etc to get anywhere near the good units....

Obamallama
09-24-2014, 03:22 PM
I burn through them if I think the reward units would fit my team. If I don't like it then I save.

Bloodanguts
09-24-2014, 03:27 PM
If your having trouble with Roads to Ruins than welcome to the club. I am far past this mission but everyone has trouble with this mission. You have to realize that your basically still new to the game. I suspect your having trouble because your using low level rare and superare units like their are somehow magical. A good common or uncommon unit fully maxed is far better than a level 20 or 30 superare unit. You won't see the benifits of a rare or superare unit untill it's fully maxed and that takes a lot of time. I personally do not spend cash on these games. To get far takes mostly time, many hours playing and scraping and fighting for every point. Some events you will never do any good on unless you spend cash for morale or energy or save them up for months at a time. It takes a lot of patince. But little by little you will get there. The stronger your squad gets and the deeper your squad Is all the better. The deeper in a event you will go and more rewards you will gain. Take your time, be patient. Save your gold keys and use them during the double drop special.

Obamallama
09-24-2014, 03:37 PM
If your having trouble with Roads to Ruins than welcome to the club. I am far past this mission but everyone has trouble with this mission. You have to realize that your basically still new to the game. I suspect your having trouble because your using low level rare and superare units like their are somehow magical. A good common or uncommon unit fully maxed is far better than a level 20 or 30 superare unit. You won't see the benifits of a rare or superare unit untill it's fully maxed and that takes a lot of time. I personally do not spend cash on these games. To get far takes mostly time, many hours playing and scraping and fighting for every point. Some events you will never do any good on unless you spend cash for morale or energy or save them up for months at a time. It takes a lot of patince. But little by little you will get there. The stronger your squad gets and the deeper your squad Is all the better. The deeper in a event you will go and more rewards you will gain. Take your time, be patient. Save your gold keys and use them during the double drop special.

Swing and a Miss. I think you hit the wrong thread.

garen argon
09-25-2014, 12:56 PM
each event is different.

i set goals for each one. if boosts are needed; then i use them. if i don't have to then i dont.

whatever the event may be; set a goal and then achieve it.

i'll look at the sr or ur units and see if they are better than what i currently have; then i'm all in.

Silentoblivion
10-01-2014, 10:51 AM
As you know from my other post of Road to Ruin i have come to a brick wall with my units not being able to beat the AIs its throwing at me.

Most of my time is R or UC or SR but all are maxed at at only between level 20s at present, so if i want to increase them i of course going to need to win them from the events or hope they come out from the war boxs. Question i had when you taking on a event do you burn though the bonus as well (these being refills etc) or do you just see how far you go normally? I keep thinking to myself i want to score big im going to have to use the refils etc to get anywhere near the good units....

for most events other than pvp, there is no need to use mats to get a good amount of rewards, at least for the 4 free rares, regular invasion events with micromanaging and some strategy, will allow you to hit all the enemy and pvp benchmarks allowing for maxing the rares, and maybe even getting 1 or 2 of the sr units. for the megatank boss even, its even easier for a not so high level player to get all the 4 sr units, I am a free to play player, and have not used even one morale ( other than the usual 20 min recharge) on this weeks boss event, i am currently battling the lvl 27 boss. as some one mentioned above, go all out if you are out of time, or are trying to get the UR units, other than that, just max out the rares and SR that you get from invasions and boss battles.

KillerKumaClone
10-01-2014, 04:49 PM
I tend to burn them strategically. Like I will use a refill or recharge if it will bridge me to a level up without waste. Then I get a huge spurt of play time.