PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't Epic Boss have a "limited time" timer like other scheduled events?

kmg108
09-24-2014, 07:47 AM
As I read the forum each cycle, I see the same darn questions asked over and over about epic boss (dont even get me started on the ltb questions).

Being that Gree often changes the length of events, or some players are unable to simply count time within the globe...why isn't there a freakin' counter on the "Ending EB" and "Exterminating EB" goals? Why isn't this event listed as "limited time" like the other 900 events that take place simultaneously? It seems that would help prevent so many people from asking the same silly questions all the time.

Maybe I'm just crazy though. That is very possible, and highly likely.

My rant is over now. Thanks for reading.

kmg108
09-24-2014, 11:15 AM
I just verified that I am crazy and that there actually is a countdown timer for this event. It's located inside the globe... instead of in the goals listing. I'm surprised that one of the 108 people that viewed this thread didn't take the opportnity to call me crazy. I had to figure it out for myself.

Nighthawk
09-24-2014, 10:50 PM
you're crazy. (feel better?) :)

I just verified that I am crazy and that there actually is a countdown timer for this event. It's located inside the globe... instead of in the goals listing. I'm surprised that one of the 108 people that viewed this thread didn't take the opportnity to call me crazy. I had to figure it out for myself.