PDA

View Full Version : Squad Save Slots

Intimid
09-24-2014, 01:26 AM
It would be really convenient if there could be a new feature which saves different squads you use. This would benefit individuals who may use two different squads for different tactics (e.g. Anti-Air and Anti-Tank).

With the current squad interface this user would have to constantly select and re-select their desired units from their two desired squads, switching each unit one by one which could be be prevented with a squad save slot. A better situation to relate to is the Boss Battle event. Most people use a different squad to battle these bosses as different tactics need to be applied. For lower-leveled players, it is annoying to repeatedly switch between their main and Boss Battle squad to defeat Officers and Bosses respectively.

Personally I would say only three save slots would be needed. Two as main squads for different purposes (or one main and another for defeating a single campaign/invasion level) and one for Boss Battle. These are just my thoughts, but it would be nice if this feature could be implemented into the game. Thanks!

Obamallama
09-24-2014, 02:33 AM
It really would be. For example when you have event unit and you are doing a campaign mission or somewhere that it doesn't benefit you.

KillerKumaClone
09-24-2014, 04:55 AM
Definitely an interesting idea that would be useful.

Ldomino
09-24-2014, 09:52 AM
Yes! During the Boss events I have to use a completely different army to fight the big boss tank than I do fighting the officer battles. It's a pain in the butt to have to keep changing back and forth and time-consuming to boot. That's annoying when it is a timed event, especially when you get to the upper levels and have to fight the boss tank multiple times to defeat it.

User271320
09-24-2014, 09:59 AM
More agreement! Hopefully we'll see that feedback incorporated in a future update

eagleProphet
09-24-2014, 10:02 AM
Slick idea! :cool: