PDA

View Full Version : Post update: arena bugged

Melz12345
09-23-2014, 06:02 AM
As title says the arena is bugged for me. The opponents doesnt change after I defeat them (or they defeat me).
Playing on android, samsung galaxy S5

Thanks Gree for giving me 100000000 gems for being the first to point this out :D

PG_GNight
09-23-2014, 06:41 AM
This isn't the only glitch from the new update. Armor slots have reduced by 30. Epic Boss energy remained at 10 even when using energy. Others tbd...

B Legit
09-23-2014, 09:21 AM
As title says the arena is bugged for me. The opponents doesnt change after I defeat them (or they defeat me).
Playing on android, samsung galaxy S5

Thanks Gree for giving me 100000000 gems for being the first to point this out :D

HAHAHAHA

Gree doesn't give you the gems you actually PAY for, let alone reward someone for providing good info!

Xena WP
09-23-2014, 01:05 PM
I also lost armour slots. Down to 150, I was at 170. Didn't see that mentioned in the update.

also getting kicked out in arena. And sometimes I get the same ppl to fight over and over.

Underdogg
09-23-2014, 01:46 PM
I got dropped to 150 armor slots as well. I'm sure everyone lost some amount or slots, maybe it was just those that had gotten to the max. I wonder why there aren't more complaints on this. I'll fight the same people in Arena over and over again, no problem there, but what's up with the armor slot demotion?

Marco_
09-23-2014, 11:58 PM
Yep, getting the same glitches:

boss fights often don't take any energy away
arena names listed do change, but if for ex. you fight the 9th in the list, then after that click on the 9th again, it's the same person (so you can now repeatedly farm someone in the arena just like in war...)

josephine knight
09-24-2014, 01:15 AM
Greetings.

first update dropped armour slots to 150 update this morning resolved back to 170.
Arena glitch still getting same opponent time after time even though different name clicked
Epic boss randomly not using energy one fight then using next time.

Seems Glee updates not tried and tested before release. Would be easy to work a week ahead developing updates and testing to cure glitches.

Marco_
09-24-2014, 02:26 AM
Ah, Gree/IUGO's good old "change something at location X, break/revert something at location Y" thing...
One of my accounts is up to 42 epic boss energy (from 10) at level 15.
Well, at least the glitch happening on a mono boss just gives more fusion fodder and not 2-3 actually wearable armors if you don't have better epics of the same elements...
I wasn't going to bother getting to 43 on all 3 of my accounts, but this way I can get a headstart and then idle to the fusion fodder the rest of the week. :rolleyes:

edit: tried to find the top 5000 leaderboard cutoff and it's at level 30 right now on Andoid. (heck, the only thing preventing you from getting to level 60 using level 1 basics and no friends right now is time and the fact that running adventure locations to trigger bosses uses up health...)

josephine knight
09-24-2014, 03:30 AM
After battling through boss hiccupped and lost. if you reengage to finish then drops energy. For every straight win energy stays static. noticed leaders on android passing 2 1/4 mill damage already must have plenty time on hands.

this rate unless fixed Glee will either pull EB or everyone gets full reward for hitting 60 target

Scabs
09-24-2014, 07:06 AM
I still have 170 armor slots after the update. I'm also level 272, so maybe they just adjusted the the level in which you max out the armor slots.

Laengar
09-24-2014, 11:43 AM
I take it this is an android only update? I don't even have an update on iOS to download

Adisty
09-24-2014, 12:29 PM
I take it this is an android only update?

No, it just takes longer to release the update on iOS.

legalious
09-24-2014, 03:15 PM
This is now happening on mine. Same person even though selected other individuals.

All up to date and running on Android.

Marco_
09-24-2014, 06:22 PM
This is now happening on mine. Same person even though selected other individuals.

All up to date and running on Android.
Check the google play store. There was a new release today that seems to fix both the arena and boss problems.

Royil
09-25-2014, 11:35 PM
Check the google play store. There was a new release today that seems to fix both the arena and boss problems.

I still have the problem...