PDA

View Full Version : Do ut des

big fat dad
09-23-2014, 01:18 AM
I am from Europe, so some “best practices” from the US-Japan joint forces still shock me.

For example Epic Boss event:

1. has been started few hours later than announced, ok sometimes such unexpected things happen;
2. has been cut by 1 day comparing to the previous time, ok sb has wisely decided not to make problems with WDe, where the same health is used;
3. has the same numbers of targets as previously, ok why not do 100 and 150 as always;
4 has INCREASED the power of targets/bosses to defeat (some people say that),…

ok challenge is challenge, but why so many of them in ONE EVENT?!

Ps. You (Gree) have just made many improvements to the game, those made it still enjoyable and playable even without being broke. Why you not work out the policy in such emergency situations? Apologies are ok and glad to have them (how many people do not know about this Forum? and have not heard them? it is the other issue), but might not be enough to forget about "Gremlins", by the few who are here.

ps2. Title in latin.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-23-2014, 01:33 AM
The best practices, assuming there are any, aren't US inspired or designed.
These best practices are entirely of Japnese origin.
The US based programmers simply do as instructed by the mother ship my friend.

big fat dad
09-23-2014, 01:53 AM
I can assure you that my intention was not to offense anybody from Stats or Nippon.

I would like to see that Gree is serious enough and when/if next time Gremlins would attack their business, Gree would be prepared to compensate the frustration its customers or at least would inform EVERYBODY about the delay. I waited till 1am waiting they will say anything...

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-23-2014, 03:15 AM
I can assure you that my intention was not to offense anybody from Stats or Nippon.

I would like to see that Gree is serious enough and when/if next time Gremlins would attack their business, Gree would be prepared to compensate the frustration its customers or at least would inform EVERYBODY about the delay. I waited till 1am waiting they will say anything...

Oh my friend, nothing in your post was offensive.
It was truthful.
I simply tried to clarify that although there appear to be two dummies, one is the ventriloquist, the other is the wooden dummy.
Just remember, don't set your expectations higher for these guys than you would for a two year old.
In other words, this is all there'll ever be, despite demands for improvements, this is it, friend.

big fat dad
09-24-2014, 07:03 AM
Gree 1xExtra Health Box!
Small thing but...the right thing!
Noted with thanks:)