PDA

View Full Version : Winner's List Thailand War

Napgar
09-23-2014, 12:15 AM
Did I miss something or is the Winner's list for Thailand war not published (yet)??
Or is it a sign the WD wars are going to be faced out in favor of Frontline weekends?
Or is it part of the changing GREE approach?
Or is GREE too busy with all the new features?
Or....

Flash0810
09-23-2014, 07:14 AM
I'm wondering the same DANG thing! No winners list from FL. No Winners list from the last WD. I have PM'd Tadaah about this and his reply was only that it depends on several factors. Something even more stupid is that on the Android platform there is a part of the Faction that should show you the faction's rank. However, nobody ever questions this from GREE about why it is there and why doesn't it work.

But to be blunt towards GREE building the Winners list from the WD and/or FL events does not take this long to build. They have the data source and are capturing the data. It only takes someone to connect to that data source, extract the data and clean up the results a bit. But I see this again as just laziness on their part and once again failed promises.

Kefa
09-23-2014, 07:34 AM
It seems like less and less communication is coming from the company over the last cycle, even though this past cycle has had some of the most technical and operational changes in both the game's GUI and game play in its history.

Posting results from every event should be top priority at the end of the event, and should never take more than 24 hours.

Also, what if organizations like the NFL, F1, NASCAR, FIFA, etc. scheduled all their staff time off during the time their largest events occurred?

Flash0810
09-23-2014, 08:27 AM
Part of the openness that was talked about, the Winners list would be released (will have to go do some digging but I seem to remember this being stated that it would be released after the entire community being up in arms about it). Now, to add injury to this, I work in the IT field and understand the technology needed and required to extract the data to produce these lists. So any BS told by the mods / employees of the company in regards to the lists (or lack there of) will not fly. Cleanup of the list may take a bit of time but not weeks (nor days). Again, you can create data sources on your computers and use a spreadsheet to connect to it, format the data and extract it. It is not rocket science here. Maybe GREE science but not rocket science.

I don't know. The response that was given to me seemed to be an "Oh well" response and attitude. In many ways it seemed like they just weren't bothered about it.

Vile Lynn
09-23-2014, 09:27 AM
MW isn't the only app our forum mods have been ignoring: a few cycles of Winners Lists have not been posted in CC & KA, too. They are so far behind that I doubt we'll see them.

Kefa
09-23-2014, 09:31 AM
MW isn't the only app our forum mods have been ignoring: a few cycles of Winners Lists have not been posted in CC & KA, too. They are so far behind that I doubt we'll see them.

Does the forum even still have mods? Usually we'll at least see a locked discussion or two from time to time.