PDA

View Full Version : GREE.. can we fix FL performance issues during last war???

andy2
09-21-2014, 11:08 AM
Last 3 FL events during the last war the scores go crazy... up down up down up down. Nobody can tell who has deployed what where and how much is needed. Considering this has happened 3 times in a row only during the most pivotal battle of the entire war it really makes you think if its on purpose to drive up scores, just like the old 'dissapearing' leaderboard we have seen in past events. CAN WE GET THIS FIXED?

Cobra Kai
09-21-2014, 11:14 AM
Yep. It's impossible to actually perform or know what the h is going on ?

Unbelievable this happens every FL and hasn't been fixed.

Mikelord
09-21-2014, 11:16 AM
I can't believe the chat options are always down still.... Oh wait it's gree I can

corey0025
09-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Let's fix game first then chat..performance of fl is horrific

andy2
09-21-2014, 01:22 PM
its clearly grees new favorite gold sucking event... the least that they could do is give us the old 'we will pass it along to the devs' feedback. Seriously the performance especially in the last battle is a joke.

andy2
09-22-2014, 08:33 AM
I want to keep this visible since its Monday now and there's a 1% chance a mod actually will be working and read this, and a further 1% chance that that person will care enough to 'pass the feedback along to devs'. the performance issues especially with the system going haywire in the last battle really are inexcusable.

corey0025
09-22-2014, 08:34 PM
I sent a ticket inquiring as to why my deploys were showing as pending when I deployed in the last two minutes and didn't get counted, costing our faction multiple nodes, and ultimately a top 150 ranking....response was an answer on how to play frontline. Yes thank you because I didn't know how to play it. Finally after that I was told to ensure all other apps and background programs were closed. Again thank you, not really an idiot, except if you count continuing to play a game where event after event is rolled out and is bugged beyond belief. Fix the bugs and serious lag in frontline or get rid of it. Many factions enjoy frontline and I may if I could play it the way I want to, and that is to use some strategy and deploy in the last two minutes. Hopefully it gets fixed but if I countinued to hold my breath sadly we all know what would happen.

corey0025
09-22-2014, 08:40 PM
And as far as that last battle goes...scores fluctuated so much there was no way to tell who had which node and how much was needed. Our faction score went from 6 mil to 32 mil to 45 mil, back to 30 mil in a matter of seconds. The other team went from 17 mil down to 3 mil in the same time, and went from showing as winning all nodes to not holding any, and finally the best part was the third faction, who ultimately won four of the five nodes and had not showed as deploying anything for the entire battle. How can we play and try to win if we should should have won all the nodes but the event is so bugged it's impossible to tell.

andy2
09-23-2014, 07:25 AM
bump on the odd chance any community manager wants to actually manage the community

andy2
09-24-2014, 07:39 AM
anyone out there?

andy2
09-24-2014, 08:16 PM
would appreciate a response on this soon since apparently the support staff is back from hiatus.

andy2
09-25-2014, 03:26 PM
why are suggestions that have a 0% chance of being implemented into this game getting responses, yet large performance issues still being ignored?

Tadaaah
09-25-2014, 03:34 PM
Apologies, I've been out of the office. The team is looking into this. We'll update once we have more information.

andy2
09-25-2014, 03:37 PM
Thanks hope to hear back soon. OR at a minimum, before the 4th in a row bugged event is rolled out to us.

andy2
10-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Hey Gree guess what. You ignored this post and THERE ARE STILL MAJOR ISSUES WITH THE LAST WAR.

Please fix these.

Annihilator2
10-04-2014, 11:43 AM
It is general issue in the version 4.4 of the game: performance/freezing in raiding, target hitting, fl deploying, etc., etc.

Simultaneous events also lead to slowness and freezing.

Nothing is new

SpikeyKit
10-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Bumpty bump

Mcm2013
10-04-2014, 12:17 PM
also along with the scores jumping around. we didnt get a popup on the final battle (will say i had more popups this war than any other) but it appeared our final ranking score did not include the final battle points

good gawd noooo
10-04-2014, 01:15 PM
My favorite bug in FL which has happened at least ONCE every war is whn my team has deployed 20m in units.. and had all node then suddenly they change to another teams node.. look at their deploy points and its 1/3 of ours yets they control nodes.. figure was just not updateing their deploy points so log out log back in.. and they are still 1/3 our deploy points.. at the end of battle there deploy points have gone up BUT so have ours and now they have deployed 1/4 and still control all nodes

2MblaZ
10-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Last 3 FL events during the last war the scores go crazy... up down up down up down. Nobody can tell who has deployed what where and how much is needed. Considering this has happened 3 times in a row only during the most pivotal battle of the entire war it really makes you think if its on purpose to drive up scores, just like the old 'dissapearing' leaderboard we have seen in past events. CAN WE GET THIS FIXED?

GREE fixing something - that's really funny :)))))

andy2
10-05-2014, 05:45 AM
Apologies, I've been out of the office. The team is looking into this. We'll update once we have more information.

So 2 weeks later, another bugged event. Where is this response???

So much for player appreciation.

andy2
10-06-2014, 06:48 AM
Bueller Bueller?

andy2
10-06-2014, 03:23 PM
still no response gree?

andy2
10-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Still waiting on that response from weeks ago Tadaaah...

andy2
10-07-2014, 10:39 AM
This is personal at this point... stop avoiding the major game play performance issues!

Tadaaah
10-07-2014, 10:57 AM
UPDATE:

We have located what may have been causing the slower performance. This matter has been fixed along with general server performance measures. Everyone should start to see performance improvement on these events.

andy2
10-07-2014, 11:11 AM
This post was NOT just about slow performance, during ONLY the final war of each of the last 4-5 FL events the system goes completely haywire. The three teams faction scores AND the points on the nodes would go up and then back down and constantly be incorrect. It is impossible to tell who is winning the war and controlling the nodes even.

You just mentioned you fixed slower performance, this is critical to be fixed as well.

andy2
10-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Hey Tadaaaah, you ignored this yet again, posting that something completely irrelevant to this post was fixed. Now we are in the last war again, and yet again the system is going haywire with scored going up then down then back up then back down again. It is impossible to tell what is where. Fix the stupid game and actually read the issue before you respond saying its fixed. The support on forums is getting to be as bad as the automated nonsense we get from the ticket system.

DILL3NGER
10-12-2014, 05:15 PM
I'm glad this has been brought up, I thought it was just our faction.

Our last fight (for 10th spot) we had our plan set, we all had our nodes to capture. We would certainly concentrate most our efforts to take the CC.

After the war I went back into chat ranting about why no one had hit. To a man everyone was saying the same thing. Everyone was hitting but nothing was registering. It make me wonder how widespread this problem is.

In one fight I laid down all my hits on one node and my personal contribution to the points score was more than the factions. This wasnt lag, it never updated.

Ultimately this last war cost us 10th. I like others want answers.

Annihilator2
10-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Fully agree that slowness was not fixed, deploy and control points jump up and down on nodes, personal deploys jump also.

Slowness and "points jumps on nodes" are well described in previous posts.

"personal deploys jump" means that:
- I click unit for deploy
- I see how available deploy count moves down (e.g. from 123 to 103)
- I see how pending deploys count goes up (e.g. from 10 to 20)
- I see that some units are deployed to node and count of pending deploys goes down (e.g. from 20 to 15)
- then count of pending deploys jumps to 0 and count of available deploys jumps up (e.g. from 103 to 118)

Such behavior is UNACCEPTABLE in last minutes/seconds of war!
The issue must be fixed before next FL!

P.S.: If this behavior occur in case of connection problems, the player must warned!

andy2
10-13-2014, 07:22 AM
Hopefully someone will actually read the issues on this thread instead of replying with something completely unrelated.... I have no idea how a company allows events to go on and runs so many of them with giant gameplay issues. They clearly don't have anyone on their end who plays them or tests them before they just throw them out hoping for people to spend.

andy2
10-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Seriously?

andy2
10-14-2014, 08:32 AM
How can you possible keep ignoring major game play issues this long. No matter how annoying this is, I will not let this go until it is fixed. I actually enjoy the concept of FL, however your terrible code and servers lead to horrendous game play, especially during the last battle that make the event very hard to play, and ends up potentially costing entire factions the results that they want. This is unacceptable. The fact that you replied to this saying that something else was fixed, unrelated to the topic mentioned, and have otherwise ignored this over the course of 5+ events and well over a months time is just horrible. DO YOUR JOBS.

Dutchie
10-14-2014, 10:11 AM
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=514133066251

andy2
10-17-2014, 07:51 AM
until a Gree employee decides to finally do their job and look into this

hexctasy
10-19-2014, 03:20 AM
I am shure it will be soon fixed :-)

andy2
10-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Another event coming up soon and still completely ignored. Never thought the support for this game could actually do a worse job, but they sure showed us during customer appreciation month that they can do much much worse.