PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who Thinks Apple Could Manage MW better and Make Us Happy

RazAlguise
09-21-2014, 10:29 AM
I have decided to email Apple and asks them if they would ever consider buying the franchise of Modern War over. We pay Gree a lot of money for **** SERVICE. I get treated like a king in a timely manner when I have a problem with Apple.

Dirty Mind
09-21-2014, 10:59 AM
I'm not sure this is a good idea. If Samsung had bought the franchise we would have large bases for 5 years before an Apple run franchise would give us a large base like we want.

RazAlguise
09-21-2014, 11:11 AM
I choose to differ. I mean yeah they are Apple based but they are proud of their name and who they are as a company. I think they would run this franchise very well and do a good job for both types of devices. They would know before buying it that many play on android and that they have to keep you guys as customers as well as their own.

Dirty Mind
09-21-2014, 11:14 AM
Maybe Samsung could buy it first, run it for a few years, then Apple could use their ideas with newer technology to make it appear to be a "newer and better" game.

Dirty Mind
09-21-2014, 11:20 AM
But I guess it would be fun to watch people line up at their money buildings tab for the 1 new building that would come out each year.

RazAlguise
09-21-2014, 12:02 PM
Dirty Mind. I think apple would do better for droid and iOS users. Unlike Gree allowing droid users to see the collection times of other players and raid them for billions at a time.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-21-2014, 12:28 PM
Dirty Mind. I think apple would do better for droid and iOS users. Unlike Gree allowing droid users to see the collection times of other players and raid them for billions at a time.

Apple took two years to figure out bigger was better as in mobile phone.
Apple uses older slower processors in their apple pads.
Apple is dictate, apple air, mac this, Mac that, slow, sloppy OS, and teases people by releasing junk products they buy two months before they get them.
No way does Gree cheat beat steal their customer. Sorry I leave if Apple buys this greatest game.

fatbodychris
09-21-2014, 12:29 PM

Can you stop spamming the forums with your crying and nonsense. You keep crying about losing your account. Was it for cheating maybe???
As for your football thread, there's "off topic" for that exact reason.
Lastly, Taadah has stated in post before that he hates being addressed in thread titles looking for help or asking questions.

RazAlguise
09-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Tadaaah is a girl. Get that through your thick skull. No I wasn't cheating. I don't cheat. Didn't even use the energy glitch. Tried back in April. Didn't like the process so I never continued. And you would be ****ing pissed if your account for no reason was taken off. I had another account out on my device. 26 lvl higher with higher stats. But I didn't want that one. So back off. And don't judge. Also. If Gree support won't be good service I will address Tadaaah on here. She hates it so much I bet she will do something to help me get off her case.
And I was told I have to wait till Monday for them to work on my problem so ain't happy but nothing I can do.

RazAlguise
09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
I'm pretty unhappy too cause at lvl 58 I was pretty happy to get the LTB on day 2 and was at $53 mil again to get the second one. And then this happened. But my babbling it whatever you call it isn't about my problem. I'm just tired overall from their lack if service as a corporation with a game that was so good and I loved.

Dirty Mind
09-21-2014, 01:07 PM

I give up. my subtle brand of humor is completely lost on you, but I'll be there for your next crying thread.

fatbodychris
09-21-2014, 01:35 PM
Tadaaah is a girl. Get that through your thick skull. No I wasn't cheating. I don't cheat. Didn't even use the energy glitch. Tried back in April. Didn't like the process so I never continued. And you would be ****ing pissed if your account for no reason was taken off. I had another account out on my device. 26 lvl higher with higher stats. But I didn't want that one. So back off. And don't judge. Also. If Gree support won't be good service I will address Tadaaah on here. She hates it so much I bet she will do something to help me get off her case.
And I was told I have to wait till Monday for them to work on my problem so ain't happy but nothing I can do.

You literally just admitted to using the air plane on Gree's forum. And you wonder why you don't have your account. ( snickers )

Dirty Mind
09-21-2014, 02:26 PM
If Gree support won't be good service I will address Tadaaah on here. She hates it so much I bet she will do something to help me get off her case.

Well. Yeah. Everyone knows thats the best way to get a woman to do something. Piss her off.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Tadaaah is a girl.

why does a person's gender matter?

hint: it doesn't

Get that through your thick skull. No I wasn't cheating. I don't cheat. Didn't even use the energy glitch.

I predict you'll tell the truth in your next sentence. LOL

Tried back in April.

you tried to CHEAT in April. My, my, my, you do REALIZE what you just did, right?

Didn't like the process so I never continued. thanks for sharing, we really wanted to know that.

And you would be ****ing pissed if your account for no reason was taken off.
you've got some mouth on you, pal

I had another account out on my device. 26 lvl higher with higher stats. But I didn't want that one. So back off. And don't judge.
Easy tiger.

If Gree support won't be good service I will address Tadaaah on here. She hates it so much I bet she will do something to help me get off her case.

Get a mod mad he or she could choose to send you for a time out, or just make you go goodbye.

That's true, nothing except spam the board.

RazAlguise
09-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Hey Fattass body Chris. Besides getting a better name. They said they are working on transferring it to me. I provided all necessary SS and they said they would recover my account. Guess that since I tried the Airplane glitch and it didn't work for me. I thought it was a pain in the ass. Didn't mean that's why I don't have my account. Also I TRIED it on a different account. Can't say I ever cheated if I tried and didn't succeed. Lol.
You just need to pay attention.
And Dirty Mind. Im a serious person. Sorry I don't think your talking humorously. You probably are it's just hard to understand it over txt.

fatbodychris
09-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Hey Fattass body Chris. Besides getting a better name. They said they are working on transferring it to me. I provided all necessary SS and they said they would recover my account. Guess that since I tried the Airplane glitch and it didn't work for me. I thought it was a pain in the ass. Didn't mean that's why I don't have my account. Also I TRIED it on a different account. Can't say I ever cheated if I tried and didn't succeed. Lol.
You just need to pay attention.
And Dirty Mind. Im a serious person. Sorry I don't think your talking humorously. You probably are it's just hard to understand it over txt.

Well if they said they're working on it, why are you spamming the forums. Why don't you just email them about it? You're making more people mad on these forums and not helping your cause one bit. Name calling is pretty petty too. Unless you're 12, which I believe is the case, I'll let it slide.

Hope you get banned from the forums and in-game