PDA

View Full Version : Would love to see a stamina ltq or attack quest

thunder
09-21-2014, 07:54 AM
We only had one stamina ltq back in March or April 2013. I'm assuming gree didn't make much money from it so they didn't have it again. If u had it the same time as other events u wouldn't lose any money. I buy little gold now but I will finish this or a attack quest. I will buy the gold that is needed.same old energy ltq is old

ElMacho
09-21-2014, 12:28 PM
They didn't give it long enough to gain speed! I would love to have an LTQ or PVP tourney

droffatsto50
09-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Especially with the stamina prizes, really annoying as they are useless now

PITA4PRES
09-21-2014, 08:21 PM
The issue with that one was that they required people to raid specific buildings, so when people got raided they just wouldn't reset their buildings making it difficult to find the necessary buildings. I don't normally do a lot of PVP but have been doing more this cycle so I can try to get the LE to level 10 so don't necessarily have a lot of stamina. Given that I know some people have a lot of stamina, I have said numerous times that they need to do (F)LTQ's that use both energy and stamina. They can say attack or raid rivals "x" number of times but don't give specific buildings to raid as it would defeat the whole purpose of it.

Blodiea
09-22-2014, 05:10 AM
I liked trying to hunt down a specific building, if it was just attack rival ten times it would be just as boring as all the garbage ltqs they cram down our throats.