PDA

View Full Version : Street Assult Leader Board Glitch

E.g.E
09-21-2014, 04:57 AM
So Gree what u gonna do about Leader Board Glitch? Will you let teams to get away with extra points they received due to glitch?

Team were given massive points due to a system error? If you declared back to back you earned tons of undeserved points. So what now? How this will be fixed? and when?

Teams actually received ~300m points are on 10bs... What a big mess this is?

Champion24
09-21-2014, 05:51 AM
How does that work ??

Blaggard
09-21-2014, 06:03 AM
It was the same last SA too.

Morgz
09-21-2014, 08:26 AM
Event is a mess. Just get rid of it

StreetDwellaz
09-21-2014, 11:02 AM
Gree just figures that no one will notice glitch and keep spending gold.....Again Tadahh where are you to explain what's going on?

t12pm
09-21-2014, 11:10 AM
Took notice on last war that pyros were giving me 8000 points each instead of 4000 glitch ridden event needs fixed or removed no way in its current state is it fair

The Beast420
09-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Took notice on last war that pyros were giving me 8000 points each instead of 4000 glitch ridden event needs fixed or removed no way in its current state is it fair

You do know that your team gets a deploy bonus after so many deploys.. right?

Babytway
09-21-2014, 11:38 AM
mods will just ignore this and do nothing to correct it, whats done is done

t12pm
09-21-2014, 12:26 PM
You do know that your team gets a deploy bonus after so many deploys.. right?

It was at the beginning as far as I know there are no bonuses then

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
09-21-2014, 12:29 PM
It isn't a glitch, lol.

cooch
09-21-2014, 12:40 PM
There is no glitch.

So Gree what u gonna do about Leader Board Glitch? Will you let teams to get away with extra points they received due to glitch?

Team were given massive points due to a system error? If you declared back to back you earned tons of undeserved points. So what now? How this will be fixed? and when?

Teams actually received ~300m points are on 10bs... What a big mess this is?

Dipstik
09-21-2014, 02:41 PM
From what I hear, it's a glitch. Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to sleep at night.

t12pm
09-21-2014, 02:47 PM
There is no glitch.

Top teams even said about it but your right. Our score showed 373 mil at one point, while at same time leader board showed close to 2 billion but your still right no glitch

B0ST0N
09-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Why cant we have normal scoring instead of this bonus bs.

Evan1000
09-21-2014, 04:08 PM
Top teams even said about it but your right. Our score showed 373 mil at one point, while at same time leader board showed close to 2 billion but your still right no glitch

If it's a glitch it's the same for everyone so who cares if the scores show higher?

Now if this so called 'glitch' was only occuring for the Top 10.. then there's a problem.

crime cow
09-21-2014, 04:23 PM
If it's a glitch it's the same for everyone so who cares if the scores show higher?

Now if this so called 'glitch' was only occuring for the Top 10.. then there's a problem.

It's either a glitch or a failure to communicate. Either way it's wrong. We were taking a break between wars to regen. We didn't hear about this 'issue' until the end of the event. We tried declaring our last two battles back to back and got a huge jump in the last battle before we even deployed anything. If this is planned it should be part of the rules so everyone knows how the event works.

Blaggard
09-21-2014, 04:30 PM

It wasn't. My mini mini's team finished T75...normally T500.

t12pm
09-21-2014, 04:49 PM
It's either a glitch or a failure to communicate. Either way it's wrong. We were taking a break between wars to regen. We didn't hear about this 'issue' until the end of the event. We tried declaring our last two battles back to back and got a huge jump in the last battle before we even deployed anything. If this is planned it should be part of the rules so everyone knows how the event works.

Exactly didn't hear until yesterday if would of now at beginning we could of declared back to back and got a huge jump on points for not doing anything on the battles we sit out to regen. So Evan no it was not fair in any way shape or form unless everyone would of known at the start, I just talked to a guy that is in a top 1000 team that finished top 75 because of it

Bubbalouie69
09-21-2014, 05:00 PM
Hi. First post here. What's the go with the elite syndicate goal in street assault 5/5? I'm sure we got the 5000000 deploy points to complete that goal yet we didn't get the prize. Who do I speak with in regards to this?

Evan1000
09-21-2014, 05:07 PM
Hi. First post here. What's the go with the elite syndicate goal in street assault 5/5? I'm sure we got the 5000000 deploy points to complete that goal yet we didn't get the prize. Who do I speak with in regards to this?

The goal was to score 5m in a single battle, so if you did you should have gotten a pop-up in game saying that you received that prize, or if not it's probably already in your inventory and you just haven't noticed it. If you checked and it's not there, send a ticket it

myradarling
09-21-2014, 06:05 PM
Funny how people think..when the glitch works the best for them theyll keep quiet..and if the tables are turned theyll start ranting..lol..

Gingeasian
09-21-2014, 06:46 PM
Lol at people thinking its a glitch

Evan1000
09-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Funny how people think..when the glitch works the best for them theyll keep quiet..and if the tables are turned theyll start ranting..lol..

That's how the cycle of life works :D

crime cow
09-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Lol at people thinking its a glitch

So then explain how the scoring system works in regards to back to back declares. If you can explain it with details, then it's not a glitch but a poorly communicated plan. If you can't, then you're a troll.

crime cow
09-21-2014, 07:18 PM

Awwww...so you're team was using the glitch and now you're upset that it's public knowledge? Sorry.

Gingeasian
09-21-2014, 09:55 PM
So then explain how the scoring system works in regards to back to back declares. If you can explain it with details, then it's not a glitch but a poorly communicated plan. If you can't, then you're a troll.
Anything but a troll, wouldn't waste my time here just to troll. And it's simply poor communication from Gree on the scoring algorithm, or God forbid they actually incorporate something that requires a little thinking. Pay close attention to how your points totals increase next time and maybe you'll figure it out. It's clear to tell who have and who are still trying or simply calling it a glitch because they haven't yet.

polly
09-21-2014, 10:25 PM
Anything but a troll, wouldn't waste my time here just to troll. And it's simply poor communication from Gree on the scoring algorithm, or God forbid they actually incorporate something that requires a little thinking. Pay close attention to how your points totals increase next time and maybe you'll figure it out. It's clear to tell who have and who are still trying or simply calling it a glitch because they haven't yet.
I agree, you just have to figure out the GREE math used, but once you do, you realize how it is figured

Not a glitch just an algorithm GREE created

Bubbalouie69
09-21-2014, 10:52 PM
The goal was to score 5m in a single battle, so if you did you should have gotten a pop-up in game saying that you received that prize, or if not it's probably already in your inventory and you just haven't noticed it. If you checked and it's not there, send a ticket it

Well I did know that. I think we only got it after holding 3 or 4 nodes at the end of the battle with the deploy bonus. I'm sure that should have counted as we still got 5000000 by the end. Or were you saying that 5mill was need before end of battle? Furthermore I don't know how to send a ticket.

polly
09-21-2014, 11:05 PM
Well I did know that. I think we only got it after holding 3 or 4 nodes at the end of the battle with the deploy bonus. I'm sure that should have counted as we still got 5000000 by the end. Or were you saying that 5mill was need before end of battle? Furthermore I don't know how to send a ticket.
Has to be without the bonus, its earned points not total after bonus

Bubbalouie69
09-21-2014, 11:19 PM
Has to be without the bonus, its earned points not total after bonus

Ok well that makes sense now! We finished it last time I see what everyone is saying now that the highest cash deployees were 4000 not 8000 this time round

cooch
09-21-2014, 11:22 PM
Yes I am. Do some math instead of just tapping and complaining. U can get about 80% of way to figure out how they take your raw battle score and convert it to that crazy billions and billions. No idea what that 20% is. Teams that figure it out or just go with flow r happy

crime cow
09-22-2014, 04:44 AM
I agree, you just have to figure out the GREE math used, but once you do, you realize how it is figured

Not a glitch just an algorithm GREE created

Ok, so maybe it's not a glitch, but you all realize how dumb this sounds then, right? Gree designed an event that you have to participate in once, then you get exponential points declaring back to back, even if you don't use any deploys...why are they rewarding people for non-participation?

Dipstik
09-22-2014, 05:17 AM
Don't bother trying to convince them. You can't wake someone up if they're only pretending to sleep.

JWalt84
09-22-2014, 06:35 AM
Guys,

It seems to me that you don't quite understand the scoring system to Street Assualt. I have to side with gree on this one as once you figure I out it will make perfect sense. There is no "exponential change" by declaring multiple times. I will admit that you are close to solving the equation but you're still a bit off. There is a method to the mayhem and it makes complete and logical sense. Please take the time to try and figure it out before you go and troll this post or any post on the forum. Good luck to everyone, and hopefully you received the prize you wanted.

B0ST0N
09-22-2014, 06:45 AM
I don't understand the scoring. I understand which node gives what bonus. Maybe just lazy to do the math, idk. Wish it was just normal scoring with victory points. Oh well. Good to see new teams higher in leaderboards

Dipstik
09-22-2014, 06:46 AM
Does your logical scoring system allow you to score massive points with little to no gold/effort once you know a "trick"?

JWalt84
09-22-2014, 06:48 AM
There is no exponential change and technically declaring over and over could be pointless. Trust me guys, just sit down and track it next time. You'll figure it out immediately.

kimberleyj
09-22-2014, 06:57 AM
what i don't understand is how can you have control over 5 nods until last min then lose just 1 nod only to see that team gain more bonus points than us (we was first still in that battle). The nod they too over didn't have the most hits on it either . how does bonus points work?.

Dipstik
09-22-2014, 06:59 AM
how does bonus points work?.

They're like magnets

JWalt84
09-22-2014, 07:02 AM
Feel free to PM me on GM and I'll explain the nodes

polly
09-22-2014, 08:06 AM
We fought in every battle, there were no empty ghosts battles that you speak of and yes a few used gold

oderus_urungus
09-22-2014, 08:40 AM
I want more point make better 4 me 2 win yes

Morgz
09-22-2014, 10:36 AM

precisely. we can argue semantics all day. Is it a glitch? Is it some fancy algorithm that only smart people understand? Doesn't matter. It's not stated in the rules that if you simply ghost battle all weekend you get way more points than if you battle, regen, battle.

Anyway, event was less fun than it was the first time, and it wasn't much fun then.

cooch
09-22-2014, 11:43 AM
Look guys as jwalt says. Just actually apply math calculations to your battles and leaderboard changed. Ghost battles do nothing for you

This game is about, and always will be, based on math. It is how this and most of these types of games are based.

There is no exponential change and technically declaring over and over could be pointless. Trust me guys, just sit down and track it next time. You'll figure it out immediately.

Morgz
09-22-2014, 11:58 AM
Guys,

It seems to me that you don't quite understand the scoring system to Street Assualt. I have to side with gree on this one as once you figure I out it will make perfect sense. .

Someone from Gree actually made a comment on here about it?

Winnson
09-22-2014, 11:58 AM
This event is so glitchy it should never have been released. Strategy and math don't matter much when it locks up the last two minutes of battle.

The chat function doesn't work, and the event ninjas gold during last minute battle lag if you're foolish enough to try to buy a deploy.

That is completely unacceptable.

JWalt84
09-22-2014, 12:24 PM
Again, if you care to understand the "semantics" pm me. If you understand the math, it's a huge advantage. Like I said before, look at all the top 150+ teams that crept into the top 75.

Blaggard
09-22-2014, 12:27 PM
The chat function doesn't work, and the event ninjas gold during last minute battle lag if you're foolish enough to try to buy a deploy.

Try a more effective strategy than trying to snipe a node at the end then...

Evan1000
09-22-2014, 01:03 PM
You guys are still complaining about Street Assault? Street Assault was yesterday today is when you start complaining about the SLTQ :)

Also play how you guys want and believe what you must to sleep at night, whether or not a 'glitch' hurt your chances of scoring high in this event, or believe that there absolutely is no strategy in this event and it really all is just tapping on nodes that mean nothing.. but in the end I'm the guy sitting here with a 370k att item in his inventory and a +4% mafia attack mod, as well as everyone else in my syndicate that actually took this event seriously c;

Dipstik
09-22-2014, 01:16 PM
This thread reminds me a lot of the people trying to claim that the energy glitch was an "easter egg" deliberately put in the game for people to find and abuse the everloving crap out of.

cc thunder
09-22-2014, 09:01 PM

Lol, you'll get blnt but you'll get no compensation, I raised as big a fuss as I possibly could and PMed every single moderator at the time when my syndicate placed 26 and the Gottis who were a well-known cheating syndicates placed in the top 25. Supposedly gree shuts down cheaters but although this was a well documented case of a whole syndicate of cheaters nothing was done. If it had not been for them we would have easily been in the top 25 we got no prize and no compensation. You'll get nothing unless you're in the art of war

myradarling
09-25-2014, 07:01 AM
Awwww...so you're team was using the glitch and now you're upset that it's public knowledge? Sorry.
Crime cow im not even upset if the whole cc knows about it..lol..I just find it funny..after all this just a game..no reason for me to get upset..